Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Nintendo Guild

Back to Guilds

ONG is a guild and community specializing in Nintendo. 

Tags: Nintendo, Mario, Kirby, Zelda, Pokemon 

Reply Super Smash Bros. Brawl Palace
Anyone wanna brawl Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tadeo3424

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:56 pm
im always looking to crush people online >:3  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:18 pm
Tadeo3424

Well i would take you up on that offer but my disk for brawl doesn't seem to want to work right now.  

JadaDoesArt
Crew

Sparkly Shapeshifter

8,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200

LunarHalo24

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:46 pm
I'm up for a Brawl. Just PM me when you feel like it with you're FC and I'll send you mine. I might not be the best Brawler, but my main is Meta Knight.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:02 pm
Xx Lunar Halo xX
I'm up for a Brawl. Just PM me when you feel like it with you're FC and I'll send you mine. I might not be the best Brawler, but my main is Meta Knight.

._. gonna have to rape you now...  

Tadeo3424

LunarHalo24

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:16 pm
Tadeo3424
Xx Lunar Halo xX

well, just send me you're FC when you want. : P  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:27 pm
Xx Lunar Halo xX
Tadeo3424
Xx Lunar Halo xX

4984-6288-2701  

Tadeo3424

LunarHalo24

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:37 pm
Tadeo3424
Xx Lunar Halo xX
Tadeo3424
Xx Lunar Halo xX

4984-6288-2701

Mine is 5414-8709-2631  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:13 pm
I wish I could Brawl. But for some reason, my Wi-Fi's down on the Wii, and I have no idea what's causing the problem. I have wireless.  

Kallori

Original Stalker

15,150 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Tax Evader 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:35 pm
I would but I don't get Internet in my basement even when my friend used an adapter thing it was weak. I need to set it up still I think  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:56 pm
DayraSilvermist
Tadeo3424

Well i would take you up on that offer but my disk for brawl doesn't seem to want to work right now.

Same with me and my friend... FYI I would be suprised if you beat me. I never lose jk other than when i kill myself haha  

jaster93

Tadeo3424

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:51 pm
jaster93
DayraSilvermist
Tadeo3424

Same with me and my friend... FYI I would be suprised if you beat me. I never lose jk other than when i kill myself haha

less go?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:10 pm
Tadeo3424
jaster93
DayraSilvermist
Tadeo3424

less go?

... I would but my brawl stopped working... I am trying my best to not buy the game again... And wait for SSB4 but its soo hard... Maybe my friend would let me borrow it and I will take you on! scream Its hard for me to back down to a challange haha.. Plus I have not fought a human That was any good in a while... (All i have is melee)  

jaster93

kai_inuzuka

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:52 pm
jaster93
Tadeo3424
jaster93
DayraSilvermist
Tadeo3424

less go?

... I would but my brawl stopped working... I am trying my best to not buy the game again... And wait for SSB4 but its soo hard... Maybe my friend would let me borrow it and I will take you on! scream Its hard for me to back down to a challange haha.. Plus I have not fought a human That was any good in a while... (All i have is melee)
tadeo trash anyways  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:06 pm
Ok I have the game I can battle tommorrow.  

jaster93

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Palace

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces