Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Kousei/Ferret's RP Request Thread! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CommanderFerret

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:37 pm
Hey there! Some of you might remember me as kousei or honey.roasted.ferrets. Both of those accounts seem to be locked up, and I can't get to them! So I made a new one.

I'm slowly getting back into Gaia and SoA, but need some help getting back into RP. A lot of my SoA have fallen into limbo, or... I don't even remember what they were like! So, for the most part, I'm starting from scratch with them.

Anyway, read on if you are interested!

Notes:

I really prefer IM RP. I have aim and skype. If you want either of those, PM me for the info. I can do thread RP too, but expect me to be a bit slower with that.

Also... Please, when I RP I try my best to have correct grammar and spelling, as much as I'm capable. I expect my RP partners to have the same courtesy. If not, please don't ask me for RP. Thank you!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:41 pm
User Image
Name: Lichas
Pride: Kitwana'antara
Description: Lichas is old. Ooooold. And incredibly deceased. He suffers from a rather horrible case of mange, and who knows what other skin disorders. Scars, boils, and tumors cover his body, leaving him fairly crippled. With being unable to hunt very well, he's also pretty much a sack of skin and bones. While he used to be very bitter and angry in his youth, lately he has grown to accept his appearance. Focusing on growing his mind instead. He's smart, quiet, but not very patient. He may be prone to snapping on occasion, or going on rather eccentric rants.
What I'm looking for: Friends, perhaps some one-sided or otherwise bitter romance (He'd never get down with anyone), people to be grossed out/scorn him, people to accept him, Pride RP.
What I'm not looking for: Flings, breeding, death.

User Image
Name: Dura
Pride: Simbafutaji
Description: Dura... well... is kind of a baby. He's afraid of his own shadow, for the most part. He still have a scrap of cloth that he carries around his neck, that was his "blankie" when he was a cub. He dreams of being a hero, though. Of being strong. Unfortunately... he's just a dork, nerd, and not that great with girls. Or boys, for that matter.
What I'm looking for: Friends to go on (fail)adventures with, BROMANCE (Another male to take him under his wing, to teach him how to be tough), someone to try to save (And failing. Or succeeding in a way thats purely coincidental/random), maybe future mates (Girls or boys, but likely girls).
What I'm not looking for: Flings, death, maiming.

User Image
Name: Abeni
Pride: Aikanaro'hini
Description: Abeni is getting pretty old. And more and more reclusive. She spends pretty much all of her time in steam filled caverns, seeing visions and whispering to strange creatures. For a demon, she's pretty mellow... If a bit... well, eerie. She's not the type to go looking for a fight, or even to jump into one if she does find it. But if you make her mad? She won't kill you, she'll just make your life hell.
What I'm looking for: An apprentice, someone to predict the future for, Pride rp, maybe a mate/fling if it comes with good plot.
What I'm not looking for: Death, fighting, maiming, mindless flings.

User Image
Name: Maximus
Pride: Rouge
Description: Maximus used to be the Caesar of a strong and proud Roman pride. But the pride has since disbanded and deserted. And it was mostly due to his own faulty leadership. He will not deny that. Even so, he now wanders the Rouge lands alone, save for his still faithful slave, separated from his mate, family, and pride. Now he is a mere shell of himself, prone to violence, debauchery, and self-loathing. You never would have guessed that this lion was once a proud and noble leader.
What I'm looking for: Running into family/old Binadamu members, flings (with interesting RP), finding a new pride, or something else to live for.
What I'm not looking for: Death.

User Image
Name: Chuwusuke Subiani
Pride: Shadow Clan
Description: Chuwu is a scholar, first and foremost. He loves storytelling, poetry, and other intellectual pursuits. Because of this he tends to slack off on his job of hunting, sometimes getting him in trouble. He's a daydreamer, prone to speaking his thoughts out loud, or slipping into monologes. Because of this strange behavior he's grown a bit isolated from the rest of the pride. Otherwise, he's very nice and kind.
What I'm looking for: Anything, really.
What I'm not looking for: Dunno.

User Image
Name: Maluni'joka
Description: All Joka wanted to do was die. Thats it. Nothing more. You wouldn't think that would be so hard. But since his pride has deserted, he can no longer live to some day become a sacrifice. He'll never be able to bring honor to his family, which was robbed from him. He'll never be able to honor the spirits and get rid of the curse put on him. Now he wanders the Rougelands alone, unsure what to live for, wanting to die for something more than himself. He sometimes will provoke fights, though likely just for the suicidal possibility of death, even if that is subconscious. Other than being fairly depressed, he's fiercely loyal and dedicated to whatever he chooses to latch onto. All he wants in the world is to prove himself, though he believes he must die to do so.
What I'm looking for: Someone/something to die for. Yes, I do want him to eventually die, but for a noble cause. For some thing that will redeem him, in his mind. However, this would be far down the line. Until then, I'm fine with flings or finding a mate, though he'd be very distressed at the idea of having kids and passing down his curse. (If any of them are green.) I'm also up for friend RP, or joining a pride. Fights.
What I'm not looking for: Nothing.  

CommanderFerret

CommanderFerret

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:43 pm
User Image
Name: Palaestra
Description: Pala is the faithful slave of Maximus. She very, very rarely leaves his side. When she does, it's almost always just to find food for him, or some other errand in his name. She's the perfect slave, truth be told. Obedient to a fault, never too forceful. But she's a good person, ever patient and caring. The disgrace of her master saddens her, but she is hopeful.
What I'm looking for: Old Binadamu members RP, flings, defending her master (fighting).
What I'm not looking for: Long term mates. She's too busy tending after her master.

User Image
Name: Nyota'meremeta (Starshine)
Pride: Peke Na?
Description: Optimistic, happy-go-lucky, and trusting to the point it gets him in trouble over and over. He brightens up the area he's in, and loves singing and dancing. He's pretty much a huge hippie. He's very good friends with BuiBui, a life long companion of her's.
What I'm looking for: People he can cheer up or give advice to, other optimists to be friends with, Peke Na rp.
What I'm not looking for: Flings, mating, death.

User Image
Name: Nyamaza-Buibui (Silent Spider)
Pride: Peke Na?
Description: BuiBui is the exact opposite of Nyota. She's pessimistic, quiet, shy, and usually pretty melancholy. She hunts most of the time, and otherwise spends her nights staring at the stars or listening to Nyota's stories.
What I'm looking for: Emo buddies, Peke Na RP, open to other suggestions, MAYBE a fling.
What I'm not looking for: Long-term mating, death.

User Image
Name: Mabaki
Description: Playboy in the disguise of a gentleman. He acts very suave and intellectual, spouting out poetry and wise quotes. He comes off as very concerned and kind, but really it's just to get what he wants. And he usually wants to take advantage of people. But hey, usually it helps them too... Otherwise, he's incredibly peaceful. He's not afraid to walk away from a fight.
What I'm looking for: Flings, flings, flings... And maybe someone that turns his game around onto him, making him chase after a girl (or boy) for a chance. (Which could lead to fling or long-term mating.) People to be all "zen" at.
What I'm not looking for: Joining a pack/pride, death.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:36 pm
User Image
Name: Al-Halaj Rumi (God of Smoke)
Description: Rumi is... well, smokey in every since of the word. He's sneaky, cunning, but also incredibly laid back. He's perfectly comfortable with going where ever the wind happens to take him. He's very charming, a ladies' man through and through. He has smoke that can... well, literally get people "high". He's not afraid to use it, especially if it seems like someone needs to relax.
What I'm looking for: Getting high-strung people high, mates (He'd be the sort to check in on his girls and kids regularly, but wouldn't settle down with anyone, or expect them to settle down with just him either). God RP. Maybe joining a pride. (Under disguise of looking like a mortal) Bromances.
What I'm not looking for: One time only flings, overly jealous/possessive mates.

User Image
Name: Posca (Goddess of Decay)
Description: The decaying goddess is getting... well, pretty old. Not only is her body starting to decay, but her mind seems to be slipping as well. Sometimes she has trouble remembering things. Because of this she often looks lost in thought or dreamy. Despite her stench, she's a very kind goddess. She loves beauty and life in all forms, and is at times sad to see it decay, but she knows that it is what she must do. That it is natural and unstoppable.
What I'm looking for: Children rp, meetings with sick and/or dying people, people to help her when she gets lost.
What I'm not looking for: Flings, mates.  

CommanderFerret

CommanderFerret

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:34 pm
Extra  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:28 am
There! Ready for posts. heart  

CommanderFerret

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:44 am
For Abeni, I can offer more RP with Hakuna'jina. She's gaining in age herself, and has settled in the seasons since she met Abeni...though she's still the combat junkie she's always been, she's more motherly now, with hard-won wisdom. She's a teacher now, rather than a guard.

For Posca...I can offer her granddaughter Codail. She's gaining in age, and now lives in the Tuait'tekem. Whether or not Codail Sees Posca as the origin of her bloodline is up for debate, though.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:00 am
i have maximus's granddaughter! xD

User Image

she's in the pridelands, though i believe the children i know from maximus are just rogues atm. if he goes there for whatever reason, i'd love for them to meet, perhaps she could make him happy about his new gen for a while << just an idea. haha

User Image
for general rp with chuwu, she loves her white coat very much and would probably respect other ela with white coats as well - its given her a spoiled life and made her a brat, basically. they clash, really - she's not nice at all, except to her family and other cloud-marked, so it'd be interesting to see at least an rp between the two xD

annnd i have a simbafutaji member who has never been rped but needs rp. katakiu. and umm, i shamelessly want dude to hang with rumi, cuz i imagine him doing pot IRL sometimes LOL.  

Ameh

Jikde Bonyac

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:08 am
For Maluni'joka, he might be interested in meeting my Way. He's a breakneck daredevil fighting against cruelty, evil, cubnapping, and mind altering plant abuse. He adores life but wants nothing more out of it than to gleefully die taking a few down with him. I'm not saying Maluni'joka should be roped into his cause, but it might give the lion a lift to see someone so sure that they're on the right course.

For Lichas, he might be interested in meeting my Mogaribue. He's a passive, tender contemplator of the world, and wouldn't turn away from someone just because they're horribly diseased. He'd be willing to listen gently to Lichas' story and offer some compassion.

My AIM's ManiacsAbroad, but give me a PM holler first so I know to be on it (rarely use it).  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:49 am
For Maximus! :3
I own his son and I'd be up for some RP with them o3o

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

CommanderFerret

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:15 am
Woo! All of these sound great! biggrin I'll probably go ahead and start threads for now, if that's alright. I think sitting down to write all of them out will help me get into their characters again. So I'll post links soon!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:01 am
Das Tor
For Abeni, I can offer more RP with Hakuna'jina. She's gaining in age herself, and has settled in the seasons since she met Abeni...though she's still the combat junkie she's always been, she's more motherly now, with hard-won wisdom. She's a teacher now, rather than a guard.

For Posca...I can offer her granddaughter Codail. She's gaining in age, and now lives in the Tuait'tekem. Whether or not Codail Sees Posca as the origin of her bloodline is up for debate, though.

Here ya go!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22386723

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22386755  

CommanderFerret

Fiction1119

Original Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:06 am
ferret darling can i ask what Al-Halaj's powers are? might have a god on god rp idea brewing
xd  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces