Welcome to Gaia! ::

1x1 H E A V E N

Back to Guilds

A meetup guild for 1x1 roleplayers. 

Tags: 1x1 rp, partner, search, roleplaying, roleplays 

Reply The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!
(always looking) One on One search (male is preferred)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Izayo_Heartless_Angel

Romantic Vampire

21,450 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:49 am
Hello there. =) I'm interested in obtaining at least one or two more roleplays, and I hope I can.

I'm very active, so I reply a lot. I'm a high school graduate, currently not going to college because I'm looking for a job. However, job hunting is proving to lead to nothing but dead ends and disappointments, which leaves me with too much time on my hands. So, I'm on for a good percentage of the day. If I have to go somewhere, or I know in advance I can't be on for a certain period of time, I'll let you know unless I'm in a rush/being rushed or something like a power outage prevents it.

Note the title says male preferred. This is because it's been a very long time since I've played a male, and I'm not that comfortable with it anymore. I've got an rp or two going now where I play a male, but I'm still kinda uncomfortable with it. I have only one male character that I'd be comfortable playing, although I really don't feel like using him, unless you can convince me. =)

I'd really, REALLY like it if my rp partners were semi-lit. By this, I mean please try to match my posts, and if not at least do more then one sentence, because one-liners are really hard to work with and I'd like something to work with so I can give you the best response possible. ^^ Also, I understand spelling mistakes and typos, but please try not to put "there" for "their" continuously, and other such things. " . ", " , ", " ' ", along with capitals at the beginning of sentences and for names are appreciated. I really don't mean to be such a pain, but I think it makes for a better roleplay when it's proper, instead of looking like a quick reply in an IM or text.

Alright, so lets get on with it shall we? ^^ What I'll do is post some information about characters I have that I'd really like to use right now. Once I'm done, I'll post a list of what I'll rp, since I'm not gonna limit it to just the characters I feel like playing now.

If anyone is interested, simply post that you are so I know, and be patient. Sometimes it takes me a little bit to post, but it will be done. =)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:07 am
Izayo

Izayo is my Kingdom Hearts fancharacter, and as such she will be used only for a Kingdom Hearts oc. =)

Izayo's backstory (this is NOT supposed to be a ripoff of the main objective in the game, this is my attempt to make up a past for my character, but at the same time keep Kingdom Hearts-y): Izayo once lived on Destiny Islands with Sora, Kairi and Riku, hanging out with them more then the others. She was a playful little thing, and loved to sing- when she was alone. She enjoyed sitting and talking with Kairi, or watching the boys playfight. Then one day, when they were all still pretty young, Izayo was taken from the others by a being similar to the Organization members (except he isn't one of them, he's not really a developed character but he's never come into play yet, only ever mentioned or thought about by Izayo) and erased the memories of her that her friends had. He turned Izayo Heartless, her memories disappearing when this happen, but something he didn't expect occurred. He had sense the strength of Izayo's Heart, which is why he stole it, but instead of looking something like other Heartless, she retained her Somebody form, yet had the dark abilities of a Heartless. Fascinated, he became determined to find out how she was able to stay connected to her Heart even after losing it, and why her Heart is so strong even though she is not a Princess of Heart.

Weapon: At first Izayo will fight like a Heartless, her fingers turning into claws like that of a Shadow/Neo Shadow, and use her Shadow Manipulation, but she DOES have a Keyblade, and once she discovers this, and gets over her fear of it, she'll use her Dark abilities less and less.

Heartless Form: Though she looks like a Somebody still, if Izayo is weakened to a certain degree, she'll turn into her Heartless form. This isn't anything too special, she just looks like a Neo Shadow, except she can stand up straight still, and instead of antennae she has hair still, which gets smokey/wispy down at the ends, and her eye color is bright blue instead of yellow.

Any questions on her/if your interested, PM me, but I still have more to post. ^^

Izayo_Heartless_Angel

Romantic Vampire

21,450 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Survivor 150

Izayo_Heartless_Angel

Romantic Vampire

21,450 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:18 am
Shinoshi

Shinoshi is a necromancer oc of mine.

Backstory: Shinoshi as a seven year old child was possessed by a demon. The demon messed with her mind, warped her vision, and drove her to insanity, which resulted in her killing her own family. She ran, trying to outrun the voice that seemed to follow her everywhere, until finally she was too tired to run anymore. eventually, the voice stopped, and she wandered into the nearest town as an orphan. She was found by a high-class gentleman, and raised as his daughter. When she was twelve years old, the demon awoke again, and caused her to kill her new father. She was forced to run again, and once again felt heartbroken. For a few more years she found families to care for her, but only when she felt she needed it, she would never stay long, because she didn't want to hurt them. Eventually, the demon taking route in her took her over from the inside, turning her immortal at nineteen and giving her a demonic side that she can't always control. Emotionally scarred since a young age, Shinoshi let goof emotions to avoid being hurt again by the demon possessing her.

Weapon: Shinoshi has a scythe made entirely out of bone.

Demonic Form: Shinoshi's demon form has an entirely different appearance, demeanor, and personality. She acts somewhat classy at times, and is also somewhat of a flirt. Don't be fooled, however, because she's also a cold blooded killer.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:28 am
Azara

Azara is an ancient demon I created.

Backstory: Azara is thousands and thousands of years old, though looks like a young woman. She's got a fierce appearance, but her looks aren't matched by her personality. She can be charming, often calling people "dear", "sweetheart/sweetie" along with other such pet names, and more often then not she'll refer to men as "handsome devils". She's very mischievous, and being a demon sometimes she'll do things just for her own benefit or entertainment. However, she can also be very motherly.

Azara has many abilities, some she was born with, some she'd learn/acquired over the centuries. (however, I will try to not godmode her, I promise)

Izayo_Heartless_Angel

Romantic Vampire

21,450 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Survivor 150

Izayo_Heartless_Angel

Romantic Vampire

21,450 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:42 am
Phoenix/Rose

Phoenix and Rose are my Maximum Ride ocs.

Phoenix's Backstory: Phoenix is a twin of Fang, but she was taken as a baby to a different School then Max and the others were in, and put into an elemental experiment. Not all of those experiments ended up a success or surviving, but she did, along with a select few others. She became a fire experiment, and as such, she's immune to high levels of heat (although it IS possible to burn her at a certain point) and she's very sensitive to cold, being in an icy area for too long can kill her. Phoenix likes to dress in black like her twin, and put on a tough front, but she's really kinda shy, and a little skittish. She has a fiery temper that can make her snap at others at time, but she always feels guilty after. If in a flock, she's very loyal to her friends, and gets very protective.

Rose's backstory: Rose is a child that is also one of the surviving elemental experiments. She can make plants grow out of almost no where, and bring existing plants back to life or help them grow. Unlike Angel, Rose keeps her innocence and child-like nature. She can fight if she needs too, but being a little girl, she can also get scared easily, and stress gets to her after a while which will make her break down and cry. Rose wishes she had a real family, so will often think of the members of her flock as real family members, and as the lead female and male of the group as her parents, though she wont voice it. Her wings are also slightly weaker then the others, and will start to hurt on long flights.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:53 am
Now, for the list of what I do. ^^

What I rp:

InuYasha
Kingdom Hearts
Legend of Zelda (I have an oc, and I'm not sure how many originals I can play)
Teen Titans (I haven't seen the show in forever, so I'm not sure who I can play, possibly Starfire)
Maximum Ride
Left 4 Dead
Eternal Sonata
Human sold to Vampire
Vampire x Vampire
Vampire x Werewolf (I don't have a werewolf oc)
Vampire x Human
Fallen Angel x Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel x Angel
Angel x Demon
Human/Magical Being x Living Doll
Human x Neko
Human x Mermaid
Vampire x Mermaid
Human/Witch x Ghost
Medieval Fantacy
Gifted
Royal Gifted
DNA Injected (similar to Maximum Ride, different plot)
Haunted House

I feel like I've forgotten some things, so if you have any suggestions or questions, feel free to post here or PM me! =)

Izayo_Heartless_Angel

Romantic Vampire

21,450 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Survivor 150

Izayo_Heartless_Angel

Romantic Vampire

21,450 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:59 am
I have to run to the store with my grandma, so I'll be back soon. If anyone comes, you can leave a comment/question and I'll get back to you when I return, or you can send me a PM and I'll respond when I get back. =)

Be back soon!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:43 am
Hello all, I'm back! Is anyone interested?  

Izayo_Heartless_Angel

Romantic Vampire

21,450 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Survivor 150

Izayo_Heartless_Angel

Romantic Vampire

21,450 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:42 am
Alright, I'm closing this tab now, but if anyone finds it even when I'm not here, feel free to send me a PM! ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:45 pm
Izayo_Heartless_Angel

What I rp:

Kingdom Hearts
I feel like I've forgotten some things, so if you have any suggestions or questions, feel free to post here or PM me! =)

cat_3nodding Yup. Got a plot idea? Especially for Legend of Zelda, if Twilight Princess or (maybe) Phantom Hourglass time.  

Baekholic_Kitten

Sparkly Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

goddess_of_the_night13

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:03 pm
Izayo_Heartless_Angel

If I may say this without sounding weird, I officially love you. owe I have been looking for a good search thread and then I fell right into a little heaven by stumbling upon this~ So if you are still searching then I would love to do an rp with you:3

I am not certain what you would rate my literary as but I can post anywhere from a small paragraph to four or five; I generally try to mirror my partner or even do more. As for how often I post.. well that really relies upon what's happening that day. I do try to check gaia every night but sometimes it doesn't happen. I'm in high school still so I try to balance that with everything else and sadly gaia must come after most things v.v

I would be more than wiling to play the male so no worries there:3 I play the guy in almost all of my rps so I'm quite comfortable wth itXD Almost all of them are deemed "supernatural" as well. I play a lot of demons (which, hey, I don't mind. I like playing them:3 ) and the like with a couple humans that can perform magic and even two genetically altered characters (which I also adore~ ). So yea, magic and the like is definitely my forte:3

I try to be as grammatically correct as possible but, you know, typos and such. My spelling is actually quite rather horrible sometimes but spellcheck was invented for a reason no?~ So it doesn't show up too often in my postsxp The worst stuff happens when I use my phone and I don't catch the weird stuff that gets in there>.>

As far as pairings go, I'm up for almost anything. I LOVE that you have read Maximum Ride but I'm not certain how well I could play one of those kinds of characters but if you're craving, I'll go for it:3 I also adore how you mixed in elemental stuff in there~ The other DNA injection one sounds like it could be fun too.~~ I love playing my demons, have played an angel before, love magical beings, can do werewolf or vampire I'm pretty certain, have played a royal before, and love anything fantasy. Sooo... anything!~ I have only ever done straight but might be able to swing a yaoi, though it's a little shakier on yuri. Whatever you want to do.~

If you have any questions or are even interested then please don't hesitate to ask!~ I'll be on for a while longer tonight:3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:36 pm
Baekholic_Kitten
Izayo_Heartless_Angel

What I rp:

Kingdom Hearts

cat_3nodding Yup. Got a plot idea? Especially for Legend of Zelda, if Twilight Princess or (maybe) Phantom Hourglass time.

Hello there, I'm so sorry if I've never contacted you sooner! Going through my old posts, I find this and for the life of me I can't remember if I've ever responded. If I haven't, it's because gaia decided not to tell me of your post. And yes, Twilight Princess is the only one I own, and one of two I've played through (the other being Ocarina of Time, and I've seen a full playthrough of Skyward Sword).

Better late than never maybe? If still interested, please feel free to reply here or send me a pm to better discuss things.

Izayo_Heartless_Angel

Romantic Vampire

21,450 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Survivor 150

MinikoMaki

Moonlight Lunatic

32,440 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:41 pm
Izayo_Heartless_Angel

Hi there~ Please call me Maki I was wondering if you are still searching, and if you are maybe we could work something out!

Here is my own search thread~  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:54 pm
MinikoMaki
Izayo_Heartless_Angel

Hi there~ Please call me Maki I was wondering if you are still searching, and if you are maybe we could work something out!

Here is my own search thread~

Oh, sure, pm me and we'll see if we can work something out. smile

Izayo_Heartless_Angel

Romantic Vampire

21,450 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Survivor 150
The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games