Welcome to Gaia! ::

1x1 H E A V E N

Back to Guilds

A meetup guild for 1x1 roleplayers. 

Tags: 1x1 rp, partner, search, roleplaying, roleplays 

Reply The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!
Maid Sakura Uchiha's Search Thread -ALWAY SEARCHING!-

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baekholic_Kitten

Sparkly Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:51 pm
Maid Sakura Uchiha here, to (hopefully) get some 1X1 RPs started(I will also accept group RPs, as long as they don't have a bajillion posts I have to read through, or you can give me a summary). But I need YOU!

Before I say anything else, I must stress: My post history does NOT reflect what I can give you if I'm properly motivated and given a lot to work with. Some of the RP's I'm currently in are lacking, to say the least. Also, I do wish my RP skills were a little more than they are. If you'd be willing to help me, I would love you forever.

I'll do just about anything, but it has to stay within ToS. I'm more the uke (submissive) type for yaoi RPs, and, really anything else. You HAVE to be literate because illiteracy (I’m sorry) irritates the heck out of me. (I'm an AP Lit student, a kind of grammar Nazi in training)

I'm a Senior in high school and a little busy with homework and a sport, but I will be on much as possible and will post when I'm on.

|Intro| |Likes| |Dislikes| |OC’s| |NOTE TO PEOPLE|

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:52 pm
There’s a long list of things I like that I’ll try to keep updated, followed by the characters I’m willing to play for each. If it’s bold, I really want it, if it’s italics, you’ll really have to convince me.

Anime/Manga

Pokemon Black and White (Or other Pokemon)
Hilda/White/Touko (usually with N, but if you have a good OC or can convince me, I’ll consider someone else), or a range of Pokemon

Naruto
Sasuke Uchiha (with only a few people, depends on what I want), Sakura Haruno, Hidan (yeah, that’s out of nowhere. Figured out I could play him because I wrote a random story), Madara Uchiha/Tobi, Shikamaru Nara

Vampire Knight
Shiki Senri, Rima Touya

Ouran High School Host Club
Kaoru Hitachiin, Mitsukuni Haninozuka/Hunny, Haruhi Fujioka

Death Note
Sayu Yagami, Mihael Keehl/Mello, Light Yagami, Touta Matsuda (um…maybe?)

Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds If you have a Dueling Network Account, let me know your screen name for duels.
Yusei Fudo, Primo, Luna, Mina Simmington, Aporia (sometimes)

Fullmetal Alchemist
Edward Elric, Winry Rockbell (if there's a good plot)

Nightmare Inspector: Yumekui Kenbun
Hiruko the baku (Chitose version), Chitose Kurosu

Sonic the Hedgehog
Shadow, Rouge (convince me)

Video Games

Kingdom Hearts
Roxas (with Axel, no less), Kairi, Namine, Xion, Xigbar (sometimes), Vexen (you’ll really need to convince me unless I’m in a good mood), Demyx, Marluxia, and Aerith/Aeris (I know she’s Final Fantasy but, sadly, I don’t play that because I don’t have the games.)

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Link, Midna

Other Things

Vampires. But beware…check my dislikes first.

Baekholic_Kitten

Sparkly Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Baekholic_Kitten

Sparkly Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:53 pm
Here are some things I will never RP. This list is also a working list and will be updated when necessary..

Anime/Manga

Bleach
I will probably never get into this. I’ve only seen a couple episodes when I had nothing better to watch on a trip.

Axis Powers: Hetalia
I’ve only see the first five minutes of the series. My favorite part – “Paaaastaaaaaa!” whee lol, Italy. I may or may watch more, depending on how much time I have. Which is: not much right now.

Books/Movies

Harry Potter series
Never seen/read it, never will. Please don’t cry too hard.

Twilight Saga
Ah, now you understand my vampire warning. I don’t do sparkly vampires. I liked the books, but the first movie ruined it for me.

Other

Yuri
I will never do Yuri. Sorry, it’s just not me.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:55 pm
Also, if you want to do something with OC's, I've got three. They can change personality, depending on the context, so I'll just put pictures.
Selena Hitori (Yaku)
User Image
Jonathan Riley McAllister
User Image

Shin Haneul Moon
User Image
Chunhua Mei Sun
User Image

Baekholic_Kitten

Sparkly Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Baekholic_Kitten

Sparkly Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:56 pm
I will friend request any/all of my RP partners and will remove you at my discretion if the RP closes. If I feel you may RP with me again or I feel like you could be a good friend, you will stay on my friend's list.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:43 pm
Pssst... Bump!  

Baekholic_Kitten

Sparkly Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games