Giving gold and items to gaians in need 

Tags: Charity, Quests, Free, Gold, Items 

Reply Angel's Charity
Why, Hello. Would you like a sip of tea? ^^

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which finger do you prefer to wear rings on?
  Index Finger (Because the rings'll just slide off anywhere else.)
  Middle Finger (So I can insult with style.)
  Ring Finger (Where they belong.)
  Pinkie. (Because I am Me, and Me is rather off. In a good way. ^^)
View Results

Wounded Huntress

7,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:12 pm
Good morning, ladies and gents, or good afternoon or good night! Good dawn or good dusk! Good day or good week or good month or good year!

It is also possible to say good eclipse, be it lunar or solar, but I doubt either of the two would be in action without my prior knowledge, hmm?

So, I'm new to this fancy place and have decided to post this for no good reason. Either you'll have patience with that, or leave. ^^

Now, to get a conversation going, let me toss a question.

Can each of you state your favorite quote, song, or book and why?

Explanation should be a minimum of two sentences please. ^^

(I originally had Thumb in the poll, but for some twisted reason, it is no longer there. Shed a tear and eat icecream, I say. Then let it never trouble you again. ;] )  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:38 pm
My favorite song would be "Nothing in my Way" by Keane, I love this song for several reasons, mainly being that it it among one of the most catchiest songs I've ever heard, and the lyrics tell a story about a man having trouble's with his relationship which is something absolutely beautiful to listen to after you've been through a break up.

One sentence, because I refuse to follow directions.
Also, Coffee is way better then tea.

Naxts
Crew

Wounded Huntress

7,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:01 pm
Naxts_The_Demon
My favorite song would be "Nothing in my Way" by Keane, I love this song for several reasons, mainly being that it it among one of the most catchiest songs I've ever heard, and the lyrics tell a story about a man having trouble's with his relationship which is something absolutely beautiful to listen to after you've been through a break up.

Ah, but it was a good sentence! A run-on sentence that, if it were to pass under the nose of an English teacher, would be divided at once into several pieces! ^^

I have never heard that song, but I'm guessing I should start a list now that hopefully I'll have a plentiful to search up as comments grow. ^^

I thank you for your contribution, gentleman!

(Tea and Coffee taste rather different but equally great! Both will suffice!)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:02 pm
Anyone else? ^^  

Wounded Huntress

7,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Naxts
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:23 pm
Wounded Huntress
Naxts_The_Demon

Ah, but it was a good sentence! A run-on sentence that, if it were to pass under the nose of an English teacher, would be divided at once into several pieces! ^^

I have never heard that song, but I'm guessing I should start a list now that hopefully I'll have a plentiful to search up as comments grow. ^^

Have a link. Keane is a great band. You should check out their other works.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esk47KU4kRs

Here's another song you might enjoy, Not by Keane but still a excellent song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmnHN8BZLg0

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:42 pm
First, let me say: Welcome to this wonderful guild, Your Holiness. *bows deeply*

My favorite song at the moment is 'Smile Bright' by Letters And Lights. I like it because it's simple and catchy. And because it's cute.

There, you now have your two sentences. wink

Enjoy your stay! heart  

Seretti

Lunatic

GarGo0or

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:07 am
Welcome here ^_^ wish u enjoy it...
actually i wanna comment on the poll but I have to answer your questions first ^^
I don't listen to music and I hate reading books... I like comics and mangas though if you are counting them as "books"
for quotes I like making my own... I have origin ones I made like
"Can't move can't walk... can't do anything just talk" <also "I don't care if it's bitter or sweet, the truth is always better."
I think I have more but I can't remember them right now
for the poll I couldn't really vote... you may think it's strange but I love putting the ring in my thumb.. my sister says you look stupid and silly but I really like it
y didn't u put the thumb too? isn't it a finger?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:05 pm
Naxts_The_Demon
Wounded Huntress
Naxts_The_Demon

Have a link. Keane is a great band. You should check out their other works.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esk47KU4kRs

Here's another song you might enjoy, Not by Keane but still a excellent song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmnHN8BZLg0

Ah, I thank you for offering! Its very kind of you. emotion_c8  

Wounded Huntress

7,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Wounded Huntress

7,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:13 pm
GarGo0or
Welcome here ^_^ wish u enjoy it...
actually i wanna comment on the poll but I have to answer your questions first ^^
I don't listen to music and I hate reading books... I like comics and mangas though if you are counting them as "books"
for quotes I like making my own... I have origin ones I made like
"Can't move can't walk... can't do anything just talk" <also "I don't care if it's bitter or sweet, the truth is always better."
I think I have more but I can't remember them right now
for the poll I couldn't really vote... you may think it's strange but I love putting the ring in my thumb.. my sister says you look stupid and silly but I really like it
y didn't u put the thumb too? isn't it a finger?

Aha, I see I'm not the only psycho to quote her own self in this big wide world!

One of my personal quotes would be 'Treat people like you'd like to be eaten.'. Not that anyone would understand it, but perhaps its still worth sharing... emotion_kirakira

(No book reading? The lack of books is a health hazard! gonk )

Ah, I must say, I agree with you 100% when it comes to the thumb. I actually did include it in there somewhere, but the poll must have been terribly hungry because it devoured the thumb and its description without even a decent seasoning. o.o

Perhaps the poll does not agree that the thumb is a legitamite finger? D:

Anywho, you have my most sincere apologies. If ever I come across a moment in life when I must judge the legitmacy of the thumb, I shall remember you and approve of it at once!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:23 pm
Seretti
First, let me say: Welcome to this wonderful guild, Your Holiness. *bows deeply*

My favorite song at the moment is 'Smile Bright' by Letters And Lights. I like it because it's simple and catchy. And because it's cute.

There, you now have your two sentences. wink

Enjoy your stay! heart

Ah, that song. Its not my overall taste, but rather cute nonetheless. ^^

(Two sentences on the spot!)

*Applauds counting skills* ;D  

Wounded Huntress

7,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Seretti

Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:33 am
Wounded Huntress

Yeah... I've learned to count all the way up to ten! blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:19 pm
Seretti
Wounded Huntress

Yeah... I've learned to count all the way up to ten! blaugh

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD  

Wounded Huntress

7,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Nu Sanniang

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:28 am
“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”

- Mahatma Gandhi

I may be taken this request a lil to seriously but I love the quote because it's so honest and the definition of living one life to the fullest. Not quite two complete sentences but....booger cookies eek  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:11 am
Nu Sanniang
“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”

- Mahatma Gandhi

I may be taken this request a lil to seriously but I love the quote because it's so honest and the definition of living one life to the fullest. Not quite two complete sentences but....booger cookies eek

Ah, beautiful. I, however, never knew Mahatma Gandhi said that quote, too. Last I heard it, it was said by Muhammad, which makes me wonder if all quotes have a similar counterpart in one place or the other...

But then again, the values of life are quite identical to every human being, if you think about it. So it is no wonder our quotes are all some-what blood-related.

Booger cookies? I applaud your taste! Yes, yes, booger cookies indeed justify your short reply. Eating something of the sort may indeed stunt your sentence-forming abilities... eek

*Tips Hat* I thank you for your post! mrgreen  

Wounded Huntress

7,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Wounded Huntress

7,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:39 am