Submit

Do you have an idea?
  I have an idea!
  I like your Animal X-ing idea.
  I like your futuristic idea.
View Results

LimeInDeCoconut

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:30 pm
I'm Looking to RP..... but there are a lot of dead RP's and RP's that never kicked off. Sooooo with that in mind.....
Make suggestions/recruit people? I don't think I could hold a RP together on my own I would need help for sure and would like to see what it is that other fur's look for in a RP.
║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║

My ideas include:
An Animal Crossing type RP for animals and humans. More cutesy not so serious for fun. Lot's of mingling with locals type RP with some events here and there like in the games. With original characters of course.
((unless you guys want to rp as cannon characters I personally wouldn't.))

The other idea was a more futuristic and serious setting. Where genetic experimentation has long since been practiced; mixing man with beasts.
So there are 3 kinds of beings.
Humans 100%
Medians- Have minor characteristics of animals such as ears or whiskers. Some might not even have visible features and just have enhanced sense
Beast- (Furs) 50% or less human
There is great conflict between the creations and their human makers. It's difficult for the creations to find jobs and many humans wish to eliminate their genetic abominations who now roam our future cities and streets as "equals". It is a tough life for them and many beasts often turn to gangs for support. Medians have easier time hiding their animal features and fitting into society.

I really like this idea but it requires a great deal more organization.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:26 am

Anyone?

LimeInDeCoconut

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:59 am
I don't know what would make a good RP theme but having too many complicated rules and such seems to put some users off. If it's got rules longer than a single short paragraph then it's probably too many for such a small RP thread. Just as a suggestion that is.

I went back and cut down the size of the guild's rules in half, sometimes more, as there was a lot of junk in there. I'm pretty sure it helped quite a bit in getting new users.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:04 pm
I've had an idea, but sadly I could never get far with it.. Post-apocalyptic, Humans are extinct, Anthros now rule the 7 world Continents that have reformed into one, divided nations, mingling and such..

That's about it lol, either of yours sound good as well though 3nodding  

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

IX_EpsilonOverdrive_XI

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:42 pm
I personally like your Animal Crossing idea for an RP. I've been playing Animal Crossing ever since it came out on the Gambecube in 2002 and I've seen the movie! I'm really looking forward to the one on the 3DS. :3  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:43 pm
Garek Maxwell
I don't know what would make a good RP theme but having too many complicated rules and such seems to put some users off. If it's got rules longer than a single short paragraph then it's probably too many for such a small RP thread. Just as a suggestion that is.

I went back and cut down the size of the guild's rules in half, sometimes more, as there was a lot of junk in there. I'm pretty sure it helped quite a bit in getting new users.

Well Rules would be the same as the rest of the guild I wouldn't make any extra. No NSFW stuff and no godmods, that's about it.
But I do like a good plot for RP's. Conflict and action.

LimeInDeCoconut

LimeInDeCoconut

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:46 pm
IX_EpsilonOverdrive_XI
I personally like your Animal Crossing idea for an RP. I've been playing Animal Crossing ever since it came out on the Gambecube in 2002 and I've seen the movie! I'm really looking forward to the one on the 3DS. :3

I played the Game cube one and that's it. I do plan on getting the 3-DS one though. It's adorable.
cat_3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:50 pm
RevvRaptor
I've had an idea, but sadly I could never get far with it.. Post-apocalyptic, Humans are extinct, Anthros now rule the 7 world Continents that have reformed into one, divided nations, mingling and such..

That's about it lol, either of yours sound good as well though 3nodding

You could try and pick it up again? cat_biggrin

LimeInDeCoconut

IX_EpsilonOverdrive_XI

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:54 pm
LimeInDeCoconut
IX_EpsilonOverdrive_XI

I played the Game cube one and that's it. I do plan on getting the 3-DS one though. It's adorable.
cat_3nodding

You would like the ones for the Wii and the DS. They are really good. You should also watch the movie. I recommend watching it in Japanese, though. They have a fan dubbing of it, but it's not finished.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:19 am
I like rp that is gaia related. like the rpc's live in gaia.  

Torripus

9,250 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
The Peoples Republic of Fiction and Pretend

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items