Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
RP, plots and love for PL, Firekin, Tianxia, Ela and more! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:09 am
This plot thread is dead. xD Stop posting here, please! Use this one instead.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:13 am
~  

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:16 am
~  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:16 am
~  

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:55 am
User Image

Duke x Duchess? rofl. Asli knows she's gorgeous, and she's more than happy to use that to her advantage. She'll flirt (subtly) with most any male she meets, not because she actually wants them, but because she wants them on her side, basically. She wants them to like her (or better yet, crush on her!), so if she ever needs someone to do something for her, she'll have someone ready and willing. Plus she just plain likes being fawned over. xP In general, she's pretty nice, just a little bit of a manipulator when it comes to guys. And she's not actually promiscuous, just flirty.

I'm pretty terrible at keeping up with RP, though. XD So it's totally cool if you would rather not. I just couldn't resist offering!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:16 pm
Duke and duchess sounds awesome xD and so Tianxia, lulz. So would it be an arranged marriage thing? <33 With Kito's compulsive lying they could be quite funny together. xD

And being slow is no problem ;; It's not like I'm very fast.  

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:18 pm
User Image

Tawa rp/plot? 8D

Awen is painfully shy, even around her closest family. She'll hide behind rocks and try to blend in with the elderly to avoid talking to strangers. The only time she'll stand up for herself (Aka, slap on some balls!) is when her singing is involved. The girl has a set of lungs on her like woah, and she'll defend them to the end.

Rhea, on the other hand, is loud mouthed and obsessive about Rhea. As far as she is concerned, the young lioness is HER property and she'll try to ruin everything in Awen's life to keep her that way (friendships, romances, etc).

I just think that she and Tawa would make cute friends. xD Or more, if you want and the rp checked out. They could be painfully awkward together.

User Image

Pride rp for Nuru? Ele's a pretty chill'axed kid who is currently trying to find a way to turn himself into a vegetarian because he dislikes the taste of meat.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:40 pm
Painted Moose

D'aaaw, sounds adorable xD Yess, Tawa can so meet Awen! And probably be scared of Rhea. Funfun~!

Tawa: Lies! :c *not -that- much of a wuss*

I love that ele wants to be a vegetarian >> Nuru can be all confused about that.

I can do at least one RP with you for now : D Which would you prefer?  

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:31 pm
wooga Paes
Duke and duchess sounds awesome xD and so Tianxia, lulz. So would it be an arranged marriage thing? <33 With Kito's compulsive lying they could be quite funny together. xD

And being slow is no problem ;; It's not like I'm very fast.

Yaaay. 4laugh Arranged marriage seems like a good possibility! I'll check with Saf to make sure it's alright. And yess, they certainly have amusing potential. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:37 pm
Mate offer or Hari;
User Image
Gili is a routine-driven stick in the mud. Acts like an old coot, but he isn't XD Could use some loosening up.  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:24 pm
We can definitely RP and try them out : D Sounds like it could be really fun. xD If you'd like I could start an RP?

@ Meep - Ok! <3  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:58 pm
For Chokuto I can offer some general rouge rp that with plotting might be something more. This is Xho, she is rather ditzy but sweet. She has almost a cub like innocence to her still despite having just become a mother. Three of her cubs stayed with their father, one coming along with her. Currently the poor girl really has no idea how to take care of herself and a little one, watching her try to hunt is enough to make a lion cry.  

Keantha

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:04 pm
That'd be great =3  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:07 pm
Awen: :C -totally that much of a wuss-

Ela? C: Both need fleshing out, and I think that Awen could use it more, considering she's an adult. xD Would you prefer that I start us off, or would you like to?

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:51 pm
Them being arranged is a-okay! Do you have a pref as to whether she goes to North or he comes to West? (...all mine are in West, so I wouldn't mind her going North. XD) Either way, it might be fun to RP whichever one arriving. XD I assume they'd probably have met before/know each other casually, since the pride gets together periodically?  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff