Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Nintendo Guild

Back to Guilds

ONG is a guild and community specializing in Nintendo. 

Tags: Nintendo, Mario, Kirby, Zelda, Pokemon 

Reply Contests - Events - Giveaways
50,000 Gold Christmas Giveaway! (Closed) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Link Hero of Skies

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:16 pm
At end of the week, I'll choose a person at random to receive 50,000 gold. All you have to do is leave a comment telling me your favorite Nintendo game, and why. Giveaway begins on the 5th, and ends on the 11th.

(In order to qualify, you must be an active member in the guild.)

Good luck,
Link Hero of Skies  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:11 pm
I love Pokemon. It's been around for ten or so years it's my childhood game and show.  

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100

Zelda Skyloft

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:21 pm
My favorite Nintendo Game would have to be Majora's Mask, since I'm not going to count Skyward Sword until I complete it. Majora's Mask was one of the few games my whole family played together a few nights of the week. My mom, dad, brother and I would take turns passing around the controller and back-seat gaming. It was always very enjoyable and something to look forward to no matter how much was going on, because my hard working parents would set down whatever they where doing and accompany my brother and I into Termina on an epic adventure. Fond memories aside, it also has a very intricate, yet understandable, plot. It was very well done, and I really want them to remake it for the 3DS.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:22 pm
Fire Emblem. The story line and characters creates an awesome setting. Not to mention the RNG blessing me with 1% crits when i dont need them. cat_ninja  

ShadowSage618

Dapper Genius

Shadow-armed Alchemist

4,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:13 pm
Super Smash Bros. Melee(I would say Brawl but i dont own a copy yet) It gathers together Nintendo's greatest heros and villains and has them fight all out in a various stages from nintendo games like the pokemon stadium and Donkey Kong Jungle.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:42 pm
i would say pokemon or super smash brows because ive played them for soo long and yea their my first games when i got my nintendo ds and i dont have a long history i just joined  

dat21tran

datman100

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:45 pm
mine is pokemon and like i said my R4 broke so thats my only game and like dat21tran it was my first game on the nintendo DS  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:55 pm
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess all the way.  

Wuppa Wuppa
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

h k d dummy

Dangerous Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:28 pm
mario rpg legend of the seven stars for snes. great combat timed system, fun story, great characters, brilliant mini games, and mario peach AND bowser fighting together on a team! besides nothing is funnier than peach tricking bowser and booster to kiss mario! Geno for the win!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:48 am
Tales of Phantasia! I got it for christmas in 2006 from my parents, and then I spent all the remaining time of the christmas holiday playing it. I have spent endless hours playing that fantastic game! I love the story, the characters, graphics (even though it is for Gameboy Advance it has awesome graphics), colours, music and gameplay. It is my favourite game, and I think that Nintendo did a really good job with that Tales game.  

Aoi Buriza-do

Invisible Elder

8,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Thread Flip 150

LunarHalo24

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:28 am
Smash Bros. Brawl... that was the game that really made me a Nintendo fan (and I haven't been a die hard Nintendo fan for that long, only since July 2009) and since it listed more games in the Chronicle it inspired me to try more Nintendo games. I know 2 and a half years isn't very long but you've gotta start somewhere. : P  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:55 am
Favorite game, I have so many, but I would say "Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time." I'm a huge fan of Zelda, and I agree with everyone who owns this game, Ocarina of Time was a big hit. Completing this game took me about a month, but it's worth it because of it's story plot, graphics, and I go old school..  

Balticcountry

Demonic Werewolf

12,325 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

grey fox26

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:07 am
MINE IS MARIO BROS. FOR NINTENDO DSi BECAUSE I DONT NEED TO USE THE STYLER,ITS EASY TO DEFEAT THE BOSSES ONCE U GET USED TO IT, AND ITS FUN!!!!!!

-grey fox26  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:43 pm
im the best pokemon player in my state so obviously pokemon is my favorite!!!  

OneRageBoy

Devoted Hunter

5,600 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Yamiju

3,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:58 pm
Dead or Alive: Dimensions for the 3DS. Because of the girls.....I mean come on...Who doesn't wanna see Drop dead Gorgeous girls beat the crap out of each other?  
Contests - Events - Giveaways

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff