Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Kitwana'antara Lands [IC]
[PRP] Ill Brothers (Shogahamaki & Hashiel)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:44 pm
User Image

Today was a better day. Excepting, of course, the fact that Hashiel's mane was making it much more difficult to pass as Shulinav and he'd had to consider the fact that he and his twin wouldn't be able to trade places anymore.

Of course, that had never been possible with Shogahamaki. Which meant he didn't spend nearly as much time with his big brother. Since Shulinav was elsewhere today, Hashiel padded over.

"Yo, Sho," he hailed the other leopon.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:03 am
User ImageShoga turned at the sound of his younger brother's voice. It wasn't very often that Hashiel or Shulinav came to talk to him, and he immediately worried that it might be something serious. He was the oldest, after all, he had to be the responsible one.

"Hey Hash, how are you?"

He noted his brother's white mane-tufts with some slight feeling of satisfaction. Finally those two wouldn't find it so easy to play switch-out games with each other anymore. Good thing, too, he'd been confused at times, himself.

Pearlyblue

Friendly Enabler

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:42 pm
"I'm okay," he answered automatically, then paused, thinking. Yes, he was okay. Not really good, but not really bad either. Then he turned his attention towards Shogahamaki. His oldest brother did seem to be the most responsible of the lot of them, and usually looked like he had something to do, somewhere to be.

Maybe he could help!

"I'm okay," Hashiel repeated, "but I'm bored. What are you doing?" he asked hopefully.  
[IC] Kitwana'antara Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games