Reply Gaia Gun Enthusiasts
A question. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spoonz mcdoogle

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:47 pm
Just a quick question here. Why is there no reloading section in this guild? Surely there are a handful of you guys out there that reload your own ammunition?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:26 pm
Well to create or rename a forum you need vice captain or captain status in this guild. Unfortunately the guild captain has long since lost his password and left gaia. For some stupid reason all the vice captains were demoted to crew status before this happened. Fresnel is the only authority figure still active here but he doesn't have the clearance to make those changes nor do we have any way of getting him that clearance.  

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

Recon_Ninja_985

Dapper Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:42 pm
idea. why dont we all just officially migrate to a new GGE?

just give everyone the link to join and then we'll have legitimate capabilities in managing the guild again.

hell, I can set it up if you guys want.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:45 pm
For simplicity sake that's a good idea, but sentimentally speaking I've grown attached to this guild. GGE 2.0 just wouldn't be the same just like the facebook group isn't the same.

Besides considering the low traffic here and Armas being the only member I know of that has actually done any hand loading I don't think there is a big enough a demand that would require a whole forum.  

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

Recon_Ninja_985

Dapper Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:48 pm
Das Rabble Rouser
For simplicity sake that's a good idea, but sentimentally speaking I've grown attached to this guild. GGE 2.0 just wouldn't be the same just like the facebook group isn't the same.

Besides considering the low traffic here and Armas being the only member I know of that has actually done any hand loading I don't think there is a big enough a demand that would require a whole forum.
well it would be the same guild really, we can consider this one as our vast library of guild history.

and reloading section isnt really the only thing, it would just be better if we had control of the guild again.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:51 pm
also, it would be great if we can get some more members, the majority of the time the guild is too quiet.  

Recon_Ninja_985

Dapper Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:58 pm
Recon_Ninja_985
Das Rabble Rouser

well it would be the same guild really, we can consider this one as our vast library of guild history.

and reloading section isnt really the only thing, it would just be better if we had control of the guild again.
Yeah I know. I'm a sentimental fool. razz  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:13 am
Also, subforums are a scam. They get use, then nobody posts for two weeks, and then nobody checks them, so nobody posts, so nobody checks them... vicious cycle. I'll never buy a subforum in any of my guilds again, except for the purpose of a recycle bin and/or admin chat. Probably not even that.

Also, I'm sure we'd lose some members in the migration to a GGE 2.0, which we can scarcely afford. I've been adding new members when they pop up, which is rarely, unless they break the only rule I'm aware of: don't submit a blank/nonsense application. They almost never actually post, though.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

spoonz mcdoogle

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:07 am
I see. I would migrate to the new guild if one was made.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:28 am
I've got gold to spare.  

Zion International

Dapper Lunatic

SpeedmanRC

Conservative Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:38 pm
Fresnel
Also, subforums are a scam. They get use, then nobody posts for two weeks, and then nobody checks them, so nobody posts, so nobody checks them... vicious cycle. I'll never buy a subforum in any of my guilds again, except for the purpose of a recycle bin and/or admin chat. Probably not even that.

Also, I'm sure we'd lose some members in the migration to a GGE 2.0, which we can scarcely afford. I've been adding new members when they pop up, which is rarely, unless they break the only rule I'm aware of: don't submit a blank/nonsense application. They almost never actually post, though.
It never shows new posts in sub forums for me. xp

edit: I might get into hand loading come this tax return...for pistol 9mm and 45acp only.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:25 pm
Das Rabble Rouser

Wait, there's a GGE group on Facebook? How did I not know about this?  

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:31 pm
Requiem in Mortis
Das Rabble Rouser

1. You're almost never in here.

2. I could have sworn I brought it up in the ED a couple weeks ago.

3. Post your facebook info here if you're interested and someone will add you.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:35 pm
Das Rabble Rouser
Requiem in Mortis
Das Rabble Rouser

1. I'm almost never in here because the Guild is mostly dead. I don't post that often in ANY of the Guilds I'm in for that reason.

2. I remember you asking me if I had Freak's Facebook account in that thread about revolvers being better than automatics.

3. My Facebook page.  

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:38 pm
Requiem in Mortis
Das Rabble Rouser
Requiem in Mortis
Das Rabble Rouser

1. I'm almost never in here because the Guild is mostly dead. I don't post that often in ANY of the Guilds I'm in for that reason.

2. I remember you asking me if I had Freak's Facebook account in that thread about revolvers being better than automatics.

3. My Facebook page.
Right I think you said you had someone else from the GGE on your facebook. Looks like it's Crash. Anyway the friend request from Delta is me. I'll add you to the group.  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff