Submit

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:42 pm
Okay, so I have a few lions I... Just want RP for xd I have no plots in mind, and I'm not actually SEEKING plots. So, that said... Now and then I'll rotate someone out, maybe someone in!

*Edit* I'm just saving this here xd

For the pretty boy *o* *Edit* Didn't like the wording of something in it xd ;

Name: Hajime (Japanese name meaning Beginning)
History: Initially from a pride that favored the balance of yin and yang, Hajime, though he wasn't known as that at the time, found himself... Well, not particularly liked. The pride wasn't sure what to make of him, since everybody only had two complimenting colors to their pelts(Often contrasts, such as black/white, red/green, blue/orange, etc.). And here was a cub with THREE colors... Could such a cub be in harmony? The answer came when he reached adulthood, and disease struck the pride.

They were fast to blame this three-colored lion, and cast him out.

As he wandered the rogue lands, he pondered if his pelt was a curse. But he came across, one day, a lioness in a river. She spoke to him of second chances, and how every curse could be a blessing in disguise. She left him by the river, considering her words, before deciding he would be a new lion.

He would start with a new beginning as Hajime, and help others.
Personality: Think of him as a bit of a missionary, except he has no specific god he worships - He just believes in helping others find a new beginning in life, if they've lost their way or feel wronged in some manner. Why hold resentment for the past, when the future is a canvas to start over?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:43 pm
User Image
Name: Singh
Pride: Motoumajii-Simo
Willing to: RP with injured lions, general RP
Additionally seeking: Not much else - He's not exactly a fighter.
Extra bit(s) of info: I'm still contemplating if his seer powers show(His mother is the Goddess of Pestilence!) - It's looking like they may just never show so far. He has a half-sister in the pride, as well as three nieces and two nephews, but ICly doesn't know them.
RP color: mediumpurple

User Image
Name: Hajime
Pride: Rogue
Willing to: Help others find a new beginning - Maybe find someone else to help him encourage others to start over if life's gone to pot for them?
Additionally seeking: Not much else - He's not into joining prides at this time! I WOULD like for him to meet a couple of the nicer gods(Such as, as examples, Peace, Pacifism, Patience[So many P domains!], Beginnings...), and then one or two of the darker gods to try and get them to make a new start... Not that he'll win that one, and I in fact don't want him to xd
Extra bit(s) of info: Think of Hajime as a missionary - He doesn't necissarily preach about a specific god, though. He believes in new beginnings, second chances, and so on, after a lioness standing in a river told him of the same.
RP color: red

User Image
Name: Marakaraka'kumba
Pride: Rogue - Joining the Kuroi'nera!
Willing to: General RP, maybe somebody to con out of their meal
Additionally seeking: A JRP for the Kuroi! And... RP in general xd
Extra bit(s) of info: He's NOT seeking any flings yet, because I have one planned(For forever that I need to do)! He also enjoys trying to con others out of meals. He's not seeking death
RP color: yellow

User Image
Name: Mwezi'kinyago
Pride: Rogue right now (His birth pride was rebanding last I saw) - He's joining the Kuroi'nera!
Willing to: Just about anything! I need to develope his character, so I'm seeking general RP for him!
Additionally seeking: A fling with a leopardess(He grew up in a pride that was made up of hybrids, so he grew up finding this perfectly normal) - She just needs to not clash with him
Extra bit(s) of info: Unfortunately, I don't have much going for him - I've been horribly neglectful of my little wind-chasers ;o;
RP color: deepskyblue

User Image
Name: Turanga
Pride: Rogue now - She's joining the Kuroi'nera!
Willing to: Just about anything! Her character's underdeveloped, unfortunately
Additionally seeking: A mate! She needs her own version of Fry! While she grew up in a cheetah coalition, I'll go with 'species doesn't matter' beyond 'he needs to be a feline' Edit 5/3 - A small update! He'll need to be willing to join the Kuroi!
Extra bit(s) of info: She was named for Turanga Leela... Not an actual cosplay, though xd ;
RP color: dimgray

User Image
Name: Bonaventura
Pride: Kuroi'nera
Willing to: RP, lots of RP
Additionally seeking: Maybe a fling or two? She'd have to be in the pride and a cheetah!
Extra bit(s) of info: He may die during the pride event! So I want to get him at least 10 RPs xd
RP color: x

User Image
Name: Ulimi'ndefu
Pride: Ongazonga'ke
Willing to: General RP
Additionally seeking: Not a whole lot else right now!
Extra bit(s) of info: Ulimi has a split personality - Underlying his true personality is that of his 'other self', Kalima'korofi. Depending on how the cub's acting may be telling of just who has control(Though to make it simpler for OOC, just look at the font color xd ) - And both are VERY aware of each other! When he's an adolescent, he'll be leaving home to protect his mother, sisters, and brother from Kalima to seek out a god who can remove Kalima from him one way or another!
RP color: bolt tomato/bolt teal

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:46 pm
[align=center][b][size=18]My SoA wants RP with your SoA![/size][/b]
[img]x[/img]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Pride:[/b]
[b]Type of RP:[/b]
[b]Anything else?:[/b]
[/align]

RP tracker

Taya
It started with a cough - Tagged/done?
When time and life shook hands - I need to tag this still!
x

Singh
x

Hajime
x

Marakaraka'kumba
Come at me bro
x

Mwezi'kinyago
x

Turanga
x

Shakuntala
x

Warrul'Thun
x

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:05 pm
offers concept pride for twins the pride is still a bit under construsction
User Image

P.S all of the above SoA are mine except the Wild Dog i would be glad to RP any of them. There all rogue.  

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:38 pm
My SoA wants RP with your SoA!
User Image
Name: Cor Oxidat
Pride: Kitwana'antara
Type of RP: backdated and already begun
Anything else?: We could probably finish it in a post or two?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:14 pm
I'm not so sure a vampire pride would be a great place for the twins... Considering their great-grandfather's a member of the current vampire pride, and their father is hunting him xd ; I'll think on it, though heart

Princess_Feylin

How'd I forget that wasn't done? xd ; Tag! heart  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:48 pm
User Image
Name:tarik
Pride:Tuait
Type of RP: um... anything mostly.. just not any major fighting.. Tarik doesn't fight other lions. he fights specifically for the hunt.
Anything else?: I just need to start getting him some rp's towards whenever I find him someone suitable to rp with. However, I dunno if it's of any interest to you that he is a great grand,grandson of the mufasa/simba line. :3 or something like that. he's a descendant of one of the original prideland groups. and his future lifemate will be an equal stone tossed descendant from scar's bloodline... who also is in the Tuait. i forget her name atm though. XD
and he could rp with either of your couple or both alternatively, w/e.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:54 am
Grace, before I nibble, I must ask - Just what's the lioness look like? xd ! I think... It might be one of Ngoma and Ramla's daughters(Which could make for a VERY funny RP) lol  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:53 am
Added Hajime to the thread heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:25 am
Princess_Feylin
User Image
Name: Cor Oxidat
Pride: Kitwana'antara
Type of RP: backdated and already begun
Anything else?: We could probably finish it in a post or two?

Tag! heart  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:52 pm
-Boots this up- ~ heart  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:04 pm
User Image
Name: Bluu
Pride: rogue
Type of RP: Bluu is a jerk who will lie, manipulate and blackmail people into getting what she wants. So maybe an RP where her and Marakaraka'kumba try to outcon each other? emotion_awesome
Anything else?:

moineau bavarde

9,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50