Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)
Who likes Dungeons and Dragons?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kelsey MacAilbert

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:16 pm
I'm curious as to how many Pagans are into the game. If you do play it, do you like 3E/3.5, 4E, Pathfinder, or an older edition? Personally, I'm a straight up Pathfinder fan.

As an additional question, what classes do you like to play? In Pathfinder, I like the paladin, sorcerer, witch, alchemist, inquisitor, ranger, and barbarian for official classes, and for homebrew the various artificer conversions, especially the ardwright, are nice.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:23 pm
im new to roleplaying games. I prefer pathfinder myself and I so far I have played warrior, rogue and a cleric. I prefer making my characters fight smarter not harder so I make them intelligent as well as strong  

RedHairjoe

2,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

WhitBug12

Dangerous Werewolf

7,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:32 pm
i play 3.5 version but path finder is ok,But 3.5 is more...hmm how do i put this....interesting.And i prefer to play rough gnomes because 1,they are small and it makes it easy to puck pockets and 2,they are easy to rp because they are almost always sneaky and almost always decide to take the money and run so to speak,But i have played a half-ling druid and it was ok,But i got to level 13 and got bored of all the stupid people that i played with downing her because she was so short,Just because she's only 3ft tall and weighs 30lbs doesn't mean anything because she had a belt of giant strength plus 5 and was like really strong,She had a 19 strength,But anyway,3.5 RULES!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:40 pm
I play a bit- but we're starting Shadow Run soon.  

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100

A Scarecrow

Wheezing Autobiographer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:27 pm
I used to, but I stopped when my friend Blackleaf di--

Ok, in all seriousness...
I've been playing D&D since I was a wee tyke. Started "GMing" games between myself and my little brother when I got some kind of "adventure box" of starting stuff around the age of 7.
Around the time I hit highschool, I had most of the 3.5 books either in hard copy or through...uh...digital means...haha.

Some friends and I played in High School. I still run and play games over Skype now and again. Mostly 3.5, though I do enjoy me some 4e now and again. Last New Year's Eve we had a throwback session where as the party progressed through the dungeon, we slowly dropped down versions, starting at 4th and ending at AD&D 1st edition. We took a shot every battle, in memory of players past.
I dunno, it was pretty fun.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:04 am
I wish I could play D&D. I have a couple of friends willing to teach me but we never have time off at the same time... >.<  

iKillCaustic

Ruthless Hunter

18,040 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Nostalgic Scrapbooker 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

User 27225319

Anxious Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:16 am
My boyfriend invited me to join his friend's campaign a few months ago. We're all still setting up characters and trying to find a day to first meet but I'm really excited! I've always wanted to play this game mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:13 am
Though I hated it when it first came out, I prefer 3.5 (we were v2 players). I used to have the old, old box set (before it was Advanced even!) with the cheapy plastic dice, but it walked off somewhere.

I'm a variety fan, I like thief, sorcerer, monk. My characters always have a variety of equipment squirreled away. It's always fun to point out to the GM "No, I do actually have a snorkel, check my equip list". I forget where I found out about the warlock, but I really enjoy playing them, though I feel they are a bit overpowered.

I like halfings and elves mainly, but then I've always been an elf fan (ever since finding Elfquest in gradeschool).

I used to play over ventrillo with some friends every weekend, but we kinda fell out of that when our GM ended up overworked and unable to run for a bit. I have some other friends I roleplay with but we use White wolf.  

kyndryana3

10,550 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
*~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games