Submit

Ancient Ookami

Wolf

14,800 Points
  • Divine Allies 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:44 pm
As of right now, this works. (youtube.com)
watch?v=beKVkdKFUoM  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:08 pm
I'll just watch it from my external driver.
Still not a huge fan of Decade. the all rider battle at the end of the movie was pretty sweet. but it felt like the entire series was building up to that, and the other half of the movie felt so disappointing.

I still wish that Decade was a full series and given a better plot.  

Kiriyama Ren

Ancient Ookami

Wolf

14,800 Points
  • Divine Allies 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:26 pm
Kiriyama Ren
Still not a huge fan of Decade. the all rider battle at the end of the movie was pretty sweet. but it felt like the entire series was building up to that, and the other half of the movie felt so disappointing.

I didn't think there was much of a plot. To me, all it was, was a kamen rider jumping through other dimensions. Every episode being a crossover, except for a few that had actual plot elements.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:45 pm
Ancient Ookami
Kiriyama Ren

I didn't think there was much of a plot. To me, all it was, was a kamen rider jumping through other dimensions. Every episode being a crossover, except for a few that had actual plot elements.
Yeah, it felt less like a Kamen rider series and more like just a bunch of homages that they wanted to hook together somehow.

They really could have done a lot with it. a Kamen Rider that can gain power based on previous riders that he meets. They could have gone backwards in time with actual riders. Or even keeping with the alternate riders but alternate timelines. the Let's Go Kamen Rider movie would have made for an acceptable plot idea. Something went terribly wrong in the past, but no one knows how far back. so he travels backwards to fix the disruption, but without the ability to control it, making each world he visits an alternate reality until he returns to fight alongside ichigo and Nihgo to fix it all. There could even be a movie set for J, ZO, ZX, and Shin. It'd be perfect.  

Kiriyama Ren

Kamen Rider heroes of the world

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff