Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Nintendo Guild

Back to Guilds

ONG is a guild and community specializing in Nintendo. 

Tags: Nintendo, Mario, Kirby, Zelda, Pokemon 

Reply Role Playing
Nintendo OCs Profiles Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be a...
  Custom Made Character
  Original Nintendo Character
View Results

New Motion
Vice Captain

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:11 pm
This is where I want you to just post your OC Character Profiles for the Nintendo RP Series in here. I'll put mine up in the next post to show as an example, after we get more profiles up, I'll start the Role Play. I can't wait, I'm a devoted RP'er, and I just want this thing up and going, to get this guild more interesting. Post your info, if any of the Crew sees there may be something odd about your choices for your OC, we will correct you. Thanks for reading this, make sure you read the Rules and Requirements post before heading to the Role Play.

Form for OC:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Nickname:[/b]
[b]Weapons:[/b]
[b]Love Interest:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Biography:[/b]
[b]Game Series:[/b]
[b]Final Smash:[/b]
[b]Picture:[/b]

Form for Nintendo Character:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Biography:[/b]
[b]Game Series:[/b]
[b]Why do you want to be this character:[/b]
[b]Anything Else:[/b]
[b]Love Interest:[/b]
[b]Final Smash:[/b]
[b]Picture:[/b]

Nintendo Characters Taken:

The Avatar
Mike Jones

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:05 pm
Name: Lance
Nickname: "Bombs"
Weapons: Dynamite, Bombs, Bow and Arrows, Grenade, Rune Sword, Rune Shield
Love Interest: Explosions
Biography: Lance has came from a town called Boom town. When he was born he had super powers. Those super powers were that he had infinite bombs inside him. He could make bombs pop out of his sleeves anytime. When he turned 16 the grand master of the city told him to go on an adventure. The grand master told him to meet with other people to defeat the bad in the world. On his adventure he learned how to smith. He made a sword and a shield for himself and he always had extras. He defeated a lot of evil in the world.
Game Series: Legend of Zelda (Couldn't think of anything else)
Final Smash: Nuke
Picture: None

lanced90
Captain

Interesting Werewolf

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100

datman100

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:40 pm
Name: Dat
Nickname: :"Dragon"
Weapons: An Ancient Sword, Ancient Shield, Bow and Arrow, and his pet dragon
Love Interest: the study of dragons
Biography: Dat came from a village of dragons. Many people loved the study of dragons in the village but him most of all. His grandfather was a blacksmith and had taught him how to smith himself. One day on his eighteenth birthday his grandfather wasn't there so he came to the king. Dat begged him to let him go and find him , he was granted permission. The king gave him the villages ancient sword, shield, and armor, he also gave him an egg it was the last dragon egg, so then he set out. After many adventures he is coming closer to finding his grandpa.
Game Series: King of Hearts ( i was stuck )
Final Smash: smithing and sword combat
Picture: None  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:47 pm
Name: Chuck
Nickname: combat master
Weapons: Sword, Shield, Crossbow, Dagger, Throwing Knives
Love Interests: combat with a sword
Biography: Chuck grew up in a village named Avantix, he lived with his older brother Thien. Thien had once been a warrior for the king to follow their fathers footsteps, and to honor him becaused he had died in combat. Thien had taught him everything Chuck knew in combat and in weaponr. One day when Chuck had come back from running errands for him he found that Thien was dead! Chuck saw the assassin that killed him he was getting away, Chuck took his brothers best sword and shield and ran toward the assassin. When he finally caught up he attacked the assassin but was beat and was left there to die. Chuck was found by a stranger so he took him and nourished and trained to fight better. When 5 days it was time for him to leave he was given a crossbow and throwing knives to take along his journey. Chuck made many friends and fought many battles on his adventure.
Game Series: Legends of Zelda
Final Smash: close combat  

dat21tran

meep12345

Sexy Bear

42,740 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Gaia Merch Box Achievement 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:00 pm
Name: The Avatar (or just "Avatar")
Biography: I was a originally known as the Stranger from Another World when I first appeared in Sosaria, specifically in the Kingdom of Britannia, just as the Dark Ages had come to an end. At this time, prosperity was in abundance and people were now looking for something beyond the mere happiness that material wealth could bring them, something more ideal and spiritual. Of course, it would be wrong to say the world of Sosaria was at peace, for monsters, conflict, and poverty still existed. As such, by Lord British's request, I sought the path of the Avatar, so that the people of Sosaria would have a paragon of virtue to look up to and guide them in doing right and being good. Thus, by traveling through Moon Gates, crossing oceans by ship, and even sailing through the sky by the aid of a hot air balloon, I, the would-be Avatar (at the time) would cross many lands, in search of those who would aid me in my quest. Eventually, I would earn the blessings of the 8 virtues, complete the key of three parts, and descend into the Abyss in search of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom in order to learn the Final Truth...

However, since then, I have become the constant champion of Sosaria, often returning to combat and confront the world's greatest threat: the Guardian! Whether by sword or magick, or even moral conviction and ethical actions, I have thwarted his dastardly plans repeatedly, so that all the people of Sosaria, even monsters, might find not only peace, harmony, and prosperity, but the capacity for doing right and being good.

It should be noted that my gender and appearance vary, as the path of the Avatar would specifically transcend such binary oppositions (However, for the sake of this RP, the Avatar I will be playing will be male, with a fair complexion and dark brown hair/eye coloration).

Game Series: Ultima (first appearance: Ultima: Quest of the Avatar on the NES, as far as Nintendo is the concern).
Why do you want to be this character: Because, unlike most video game characters, the Avatar is probably the most difficult and intricate character for one to even attempt to play as, which would mean RPing such a character would be equally dificult. Also, I'm a philosophy graduate student, so RPing a character that requires intense moral/ethical scrutiny is good practice for me cat_sweatdrop
Anything Else: I am most noted for wearing white garments and carrying a 7'-ish staff topped with a golden ankh that glows brightly near/around evil and has the power to repel most non-Über evil. Also, the hardness of the staff is tied directly to the Avatar's virtuosity.

In addition, the Avatar possess three other mostly symbolic, semi-magickal items:

• The Candle of Love: When lit, the Candle of Love can warm the hearts of others, especially those already in love (but, for example, have not confessed such feelings) as well as having the power to call back souls that have been lost and the ability to undo non-Über evil magick barriers against good people; It looks like an ordinary white candle with a pink tinge set in a brass candle holder.

• The Book of Truth: When opened, the Book of Truth usually reveals small, simple (but not always succinct) truths as to how one may begin living or further live an honest life as well as reveal, and repeatedly remind, one of some falsehoods the might otherwise not plague their conscience (such as reminding a person when they have lied or acted contrary to how they preach being); It looks like a soft leather bound book, roughly royal quarto in shape (albeit thinner than most books of such shape) with gold leafed pages, but the leather cover is teal coloured with a large ornately designed letter "T" carved into it.

• The Bell of Courage: When rung, the Bell of Courage is said to cause fear that only true Courage can strike into the hearts of foes as well as inspire the good-hearted to action when they lack the valor to do otherwise, however only those in possession of true courage, which should not be confused with fearlessness or the disregard for one's well-being (or the well-being of others), are capable of ringing the bell; It looks like a small brass handbell, except that it lacks a clapper (the bit on the inside that actually "rings" the bell).

Love Interest: None (although, if I had a choice in the game series, I would have totally hooked up with Shamino the Ranger or Iolo the Bard cat_redface ).
Final Smash: The Eight Virtues...? cat_rolleyes
Picture:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nota Bene: I know this is not an "original" Nintendo-only character, but it is a character from a Nintendo game. It is true that, unlike most Nintendo characters, this particular character is very vague and extremely nontraditional (as the game proved that "defeating" the bad guy is, actually, the quickest way to become a "bad" guy, thus the game really challenges one to think outside the box on how to do good without being bad, what the real meaning of heroic is, and whether one can not fight without be cowardly)

In addition, I might not (exactly) be the most active person on Gaia, so I'll do my best to be active, but I apologize if I happen to be absent for three to four days, its just that IRL sometimes requires that level of attention on my part
cat_sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:18 pm
datman100

Why did you copy my plot except with dragons?!?!!??! classified_fu  

lanced90
Captain

Interesting Werewolf

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100

datman100

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:46 pm
lanced90
datman100

Why did you copy my plot except with dragons?!?!!??! classified_fu

sorry lanced90 i ... i was stuck and i didn't know crying crying crying crying crying crying i mean ive never done anything like that please don't call the cops crying crying  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:35 am
Bit confused. Why does it ask if we're playing as OC or a copyrighted character if we post OC profiles here? Lolwut?  

Wuppa Wuppa
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

New Motion
Vice Captain

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:00 am
Wuppa Wuppa
Bit confused. Why does it ask if we're playing as OC or a copyrighted character if we post OC profiles here? Lolwut?

We added OCs to make the RP more interesting instead of being the copyrighted characters.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:53 am
Name: Mike Jones
Biography: Mike Jones is a young boy from Seattle. He is an ace pitcher on his softball team. However, one summer when he went to visit his uncle, Dr. J, in the tropics, he soon found out that an epic quest was entrusted to him. Using only a yoyo, Mike ventured forth, eager to find out the captors of his uncle.
Game Series: StarTropics
Why do you want to be this character: He's my all-time favorite, with Young Link being a close second.
Anything Else: Not really.
Love Interest: I'm not sure if he has one...
Final Smash: Supernova
Picture: [x]  

Kallori

Original Stalker

15,150 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Tax Evader 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Cognitohazard
Crew

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:18 pm
Name: Ombretta
Nickname: Ombri
Weapons: The Shadows are her weapons
Love Interest: Ombretta has no love interest.
Biography: Ombretta is the Shadow Queen's daughter, who was unleashed in hopes that she would carry out the destruction that her mother wanted to partake in. However, Ombretta has very little interest in causing destruction and and was disowned as Shadow Princess.
Game Series: Mario
Final Smash: Shadowy Velvet - Ombri unleashes a crap ton of velvet-like shadow. It clings to her enemies airways and suffocates them.
Picture: Ombri  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:49 pm
Name:Yin
Nickname biggrin emon
Weapons biggrin emon Sword, Wolf Shield, Demonic Bow and Angelic Arrows, and other forms of himself.
Love Interest: His girlfriend, Chiharu Nazoda, and pulling pranks
Biography: Since Yin was about 2, he was forced to live with a demon in him. He pulled pranks all over Hyrule, and was known to change his form at times because of his demon. The demon is a White Wolf, often known as "It" or "SO" His mother is Queen Zelda, and his father is King Link. His brother is Yang. He has died 9 times, and has 11 lives left.
Game Series:Half Legend of Zelda, half Naruto
Final Smash: Demonic Crush, an attack that maybe can make Yin, himself, die
Picture: (One with brown hair, and drawn by my awesome friend)
User Image  

Balticcountry

Demonic Werewolf

12,325 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Wuppa Wuppa
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:55 pm
New Motion
Wuppa Wuppa

We added OCs to make the RP more interesting instead of being the copyrighted characters.

So this means that the other answer is completely irrelevant?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:49 pm
Yay more people!  

lanced90
Captain

Interesting Werewolf

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100

New Motion
Vice Captain

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:13 pm
Name: Denji
Nickname: N/A
Weapons: A Katana and Smoke Bombs
Love Interest: None at the current moment
Biography: He grew up as a freak in Windfall Island. He wasn't widely accepted but he still found himself working hard to protect it for the 16 years of his life. Denji tends to be be bored and/or reckless and he often get hurt.
Game Series: Legend Of Zelda
Final Smash: (will edit later)
Picture: (will edit later)  
Role Playing

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out