What And What Dont You Like About The guild

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhoDat Fan
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:34 pm
Its just a simple question what what do you like. What don't you like about the guild. What do you think can be changed, or should be changed about the could. What disagreements and and what do you agree about the guild. Let us know what you think. And dont forget to spread your honest opinion we wont get mad.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:06 am
im loving the contest forums and loving the chatterbox alot aslo i love that most of the members are being active within our forums the thing i dont like about it so far is were not growing as quick as i expected but we can all fix that by invinting people to the guild apart from that the place is awesome in my opinion. biggrin

also this topic was an awesome idea glad you posted it up please everyone let us know your imput. xd  

annonymousjade
Vice Captain

4,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

PIMPINPATTERSON
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:03 pm
i just wish people were more active  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:46 pm
i agree with pimpin also we need to get these guys more active if i have to set up contest that are worth heaps to get em in i will lol  

annonymousjade
Vice Captain

4,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

WhoDat Fan
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:44 pm
thnk you for replying  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:45 pm
Im trying my best to befriend some of the ppl and tal to them but i kno i havent been posting in a while because my family has alot of bdaysin this month and last month so ya imma get real active trust me  

WhoDat Fan
Crew

Red Blonde Fox

Wealthy Entrepreneur

10,775 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:58 am
Pixelated Perfection
What I love about Pimp's Strange Guild:

1. Most of the contests happens to be very simple to do. Ex: Posting a reply, comment, or creative writing piece such as a poem.

2. The rules are simple to follow. It's not like we have to act or talk a certain way.

What I don't love about Pimp's Strange Guild:

I don't think there is anything that I don't love about this guild but I do feel for current and future guild members who may find it a little bit hard to actually be members of this guild, especially if they can not be active constantly everyday here on gaia. My advice for everyone is to post any sudden or recent changes that are happening in your life, that may have an affect on your participation within this guild. Changes that I know have changed people's activity here on gaia alone are: going to school, joining after-school activities, religious events, family events, moving away to another location in the world, and sometimes, a career that requires you to spend more time away from the internet. One excellent example of this that I can think of is somebody going into a performing arts career field, which everybody knows can be a very dramatic, physical, and mental change for anybody.

So, as we get ready to come into 2012, please remember to post if there are any major or minor events in your life that are taking place, and give us as much, and as many details as you can about it. I wish unto everyone Godspeed.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:43 pm
that sounds like a good idea i posted actually the other day i wouldnt be on for a week coz i had to pick my son up from another state but when i got here they ha d the net on so i was like (in the words of tech n9ne) yea yea yea lol mrgreen  

annonymousjade
Vice Captain

4,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

tashaand5

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:21 pm
it sounds like a vary good idea but all i ask is if we post this stuff were do you want us to put it thats all biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:51 pm
if your posting your not gonna be on for a while i am creating a new sub forum for that now so we know... smile  

Pimps Strange Guild Mule
Crew

dillon-blu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:43 pm
the new sub forum is created guys i just checked it out it makes alot of sencse you guys shoul all check it out the subby is called ( let us know if you will be inactive for a while )  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:58 pm
i like the contest and the chatterbox alot i dont like how slow were growing so im going to do somthing about it and invite more people again lol apart from that the guild is great.  

Fatz889
Crew

annonymousjade
Vice Captain

4,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:56 pm
ive changed my answer since last i love the guild at the momment the only thing id change is trying to get people more active thats all  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:42 pm
I also am changing my answer as well, since last time when I made my post. I have been attending the guild as much as I can every week, and I am beginning to see why the Captain is so upset about people not participating much. So I was wondering, what if there was like a contest throughout the year, kinda like the type of stuff that they do when you are in daycare, elementary and middle school where they take daily attendance, and who ever attends the most, gets a free special prize of some sort. That stuff really did work when I was growing up. People used to come to school as much as they could so they could win a prize. It just might work for our guild. What do you guys think?  

Red Blonde Fox

Wealthy Entrepreneur

10,775 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Pimp's Strange Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items