Ukukwi | Chaesha | An Impressive Kill | Finished

Vtla | Hanaa | Opps... | Finished

Vuvi | Laz | Sliding Through Life | Finished
Vuvi | Jino | Slithering Through Life | Finished

Walimi | Biti | From a Mother to her Child | Meta | Ongoing

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:09 pm
User Image

Quote:
User Image Abin is a kind, strong-willed lion who is the brother of Jeraha and the son of Angusho. He was a second litter, and never knew his father. Probably why he's such a nice guy.

I would love for him to meet up with some new animals and help where he can. Yes, he loves to help others, though he doesn't do it for any kind of praise. I would also love him to find some kind of mate, but it's not a required thing. Mostly, I just want to start RPing him. Maybe with others who might have ties with Jeraha? Or they could meet Abin first, and Jeraha later. xD Neither knows the other exists, so it might be amusing. >>

Quote:
User ImageJeraha's a*****e of a father, Angusho spent his life over-powering other animals on a self-indulgent quest for power and infamy. He struck terror into the hearts of those he met, never leaving someone without something to remember him by. Scarring cuts, crippling injuries, dead families- it all depended on just how much one's face managed to piss him off. Some defect in his mind propelled him forward- driving him to find the strongest opponents the rogue lands had to offer.

He hunts his son, Jeraha, to end his life. A personal hatred of the boy drives him on, along with the need to have one more fight before he is simply too old to be a threat to anyone. I would be fine with him getting into fights and either losing or winning them.

Quote:
User ImageBro'Dee is a saint. He is extremely spiritual and believes in hope- he believes all will be well, as long as others hold onto their hopes and never give up. Normally, he travels with Arisia, but he can be found on his own, connecting with the nature all around him. He is peaceful and doesn't fight unless he has to, preferring to turn to reason. To him, all life is sacred and it is a shame to give in to negative instincts.

Need help? He's your guy. Well, kind of. He likes to tell others to continue hoping and being very supportive, though he's not great at ACTION. Still, he's super fun to RP so I'd like to play him more. >>

Quote:
User ImageThere's a soft, almost child-like quality to this leopard of wrath. Never having learned from others, he doesn't always understand simple concepts, and needs things explained to him. This can sometimes come across as rather adorable. Still, it takes a lot to bring his gentler side to the surface. If asked, he will say he's only comprised of anger and his desire to kill the lion who hurt him so long ago.

Any kind of encounter! Fights, mates, flings- he's game for anything. I would love to do some 'learning experiences' for him, where he's unsure of something basic and someone he's attacked/confronted helps him out.

Quote:
User ImageUser ImageJeraha is a jerk, with a heart of gold. He had a mate and two litters of cubs to his name, making him a very content lion now that he's a bit older. With bother litters grown and gone, he knows his line will continue on strong. This lion has grown to love and show affection over the years, no longer as cold and cruel as he used to be... if you're family, that is. Strangers beware: he'll still kick your a** if need be. Jeraha would do anything for his family, even kill. Though he left his mate to protect her, that still holds true. His love for her will never fully fade, even if he finds comfort in a new love. His traveling companion is Vuvi, a vain snake.

I'd love him to find a mate! Another lady to settle down with, possibly someone who would know how to care for herself and not let him protect her.

Quote:
User ImageUser ImagePillow! His namesake. He is exactly as he looks- a big, fluffy, fat male who loves company and is happy to help anyone who comes along. Recently, he has had himself a bit of a rough fall from a cliff, and as a result is walking around with a bit of a limp and an open injury on his paw that isn't healing very well. Still, he doesn't complain about it and will continue to help other SoA if they need it. He's had other litters but hasn't been made aware of all of them. For the most part, he wants to be a kind, loving father, he just needs the chance. I would be happy with some flings with him. Or random encounters. He's SUPER SWEET and would never do anything to hurt another. His companion he named after himself due to a weird similarity between them. >>

Quote:
User ImageNafsi is by no means a shy creature: she is strong-willed and very out-going, her belief in herself driving her forward. She feels she has a strong connection to the spirits, even so young, and shares what she believes to be the wishes of the spirits to her brothers and sisters like someone might brag about a great soccer game goal in our lives. She’s still young, after all.

Her pride disbanded and now she's a little lost. She's not sure what she's supposed to do with herself without her dear pride, and fears she will no longer be able to hear the spirits. Naturally, she's a bit angry about the whole thing.

Quote:
User ImageUser ImageShe is cold and shy, oftentimes hiding rather than engaging in conversation with other lions. She doesn't like confrontation and really hates to interact with mortals in her non-illusion form. Something in her mind tells her that other animals hate her when she's in her God form, leaving her a little paranoid. Even being around other Gods makes her nervous. Sometimes she thinks she's not very good at being a god, as her domain is something isolated. Isidomu is her only friend, a baby Ibex whose mother she MAY have eaten.

Friends! And others who absolutely terrify her. >>

Quote:
User Image He's a good hearted lion with no desire to hurt others without proper reason. That being said, he's still an extremely capable fighting and will kick the crap out of anyone who threatens the home he loves so very much. Seriously. He'll end you. With the pride gone, Jethro is a little... stuck. He doesn't know where his mate has gone and is feeling very gloomy. Some pats on the back would be lovely, though he won't take another mate. (Until I find out what's going on with his old one. >> )

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:10 pm
User Image

Quote:
User ImageUser ImageAberforth has come a long way from the nervous, forgetful wreck he was when he first returned to the pride. His hunting skills have improved and his intelligence has now become the center of his personality. He's still easy to rattle and doesn't remember quite everything about his past, but he's learning to live with what memories he does have. His desire to help others has not faltered, though he is more willing to stand up for himself against some of the more a** hole members of the pride. >> He's happy to see more members returning.

He would love someone kind and gentle, maybe someone with issues of their own that he can help with. Or course, someone COMPLETELY opposite of him would be adorable too.

Quote:
User ImageRough and tumble, he loves to explore and steal things from others. Adventure is his game, and he can't get enough of it. He's a bandit at heart and feels no need to settle down. His world revolves around him, no one else.

Naturally, someone to change those opinions would be wonderful. She would have to be pretty captivating to get his attention and keep it for more than a fling. XD

Quote:
User ImageThough he started out a bit rough around the edges, he has since become a sweet, energetic animal that loves to explore and spread the stories of love through the rogue lands. More than telling stories, he now enjoys discovering new tales, the pride teaching him to listen as well as speak. Of course, no one’s perfect. Yes, he’s come a long way, but he still thinks great things of himself that probably aren’t true. Perpetually the smooth-talking, cool loser, really. Just with a plus side these days.

His pride is gone and he's roaming free, wondering what to do with himself now.

Quote:
User ImageHe's a goofball, pretty much. sometimes others find him a little strange, though he doesn't seem to mind. He lives life according to his own rules and tends to let other opinions slide off his large shoulders. Of course, nothing he does ever strays outside the rules of the pride, or beyond the realm of common sense. He's just... casual. Sliding through life, as it were. Nonetheless, he's very strong and a great hunter, though he prefers to keep his strength underwraps and instead enjoy a nice sun bath on a good rock. He has FINALLY completed a joining RP and is in the pride!

Maybe someone more serious for this dork? >>

Quote:
User ImageUser ImageRandajali is based off Megamind from.... Megamind. If you couldn't tell, I mean. That being the case, he has a very similar personality to the blue villain/hero.

Basically, he grew up very closed off from the rest of the rogue lands, never really learning what it means to be a proper lion. As a cub, he was found by a small band of misfits who, upon taking pity for him and his companion, decided to bring him along their adventures. They were a small group of lions who stole, lied and cheated to survive. Things Randa picked up on as he grew older. However, as Randa aged, he started to find their tricks too bland. Too boring. So when he felt ready, he left the group, off to start his own life of crime.

Crime with flare!

Quote:
User ImageUser ImageShang is very stern and loves to train. He feels compelled to make sure he's strong, so his family will always remain protected. When he was a cub, he used to be much more unsure and playful, but that all changed as he aged and began to wonder about the dangers all around them. It made him paranoid, at first, until he realized he was a strong animal and could stand against threats, rather than hide from them.

I would love him to find a mate who would help him find his more playful side once more. Someone sweet, or gentle. Someone in the Pridelands, his home.

Quote:
User ImageUbawa is a grump, but no one takes him too seriously. He usually ends up being more bark than bite. Not to say he has no bite. He really enjoys dueling, though for some reason tends to lose. He likes to say it's because he's generous and LETS people win, but no one knows for sure. Maybe he's just not as good as he things he is. In any case, he's a mostly nice lion who can be sardonic in the blink of an eye. Careful with this one- the snark comes out without warning.

OH. PLEASE no one born in the pride. I have NO idea how many lions this guy's related to. Joined members only,please. XD

Quote:
User ImageUrwa is a silent, strong type who doesn't often show his emotions to others. While not rude or cruel, he tends to irritate the animals around him simply because he's not great at expressing himself. Someone to help him open up and be a happier sort of lion would be nice, though he's fine with someone to butt heads with until he starts to find them attractive. That would probably be more entertaining, actually.

I don't know if I have any preference for a mate with him, as long as it makes an interesting pair. OH. PLEASE no one born in the pride. I have NO idea how many lions this guy's related to. Joined members only,please. XD

Quote:
User ImageHe's such a player! Or... that's what he likes to tell everyone. In all reality, he's NOT a player at all. In fact, he's kind of a goofball who's never been with a female. But that isn't the kind of thing you go around telling everyone, now is it? He would never be able to come out of his den if everyone knew what kind of a loser he is. So he lies and acts like a total big shot, playing the part of the cocky lady-killer very well.

I would love someone who sees right through him and accepts the nerd that lurks beneath. Someone who prefers that version of him to the one he pretends he is. It'll help him realize that being himself is more important... or some cheesy s**t like that. >>

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:20 pm
User Image

Quote:
User ImageUser ImageShe is collected and calm, always looking to make sure she didn't get into trouble. She isn't one to fall into messes, and prefers a quiet life. However, she likes to look around and expand her knowledge of the area, so sometimes trouble just... finds her. On the whole, however, she is very good about living without too much excitement. When around others, she can seem jumpy and she, making it difficult for her to connect with others. Most of the time, she tends to avoid company, fearing what might happen if she opens up too much.

She should settle with someone who might break her from her shell a bit. That would be super adorable. <3

Quote:
User ImageShe is a strong-willed leopard who seems to have no fear. Running around, helping others where she can, she can come across as quite reckless. Sometimes her thrill-seeking lands her in a mess of trouble, but she's not one to back down. On the whole, she's a bright and giggly kind of leopard, despite a very serious look on her face for the most part. Oftentimes, she ends up surprising those who encounter her with a personality very contrary to her looks.

I'm up for any kind of mate. Random encounters too! She would love to help out/make things worse. Sometimes she can be a bit too eager to get involved, without fully understanding a situation.

Quote:
User ImageShe tends to enjoy spending her time watching others, not all that interested in participating in... activities. It isn't that she's lazy or worried about getting her coat dirty, she's just more inclined to watch. Watching others is a great way to understand how others act without actually having to talk to them, which suits the shy lioness just fine. If others do speak to her, they're usually put off by her creepy knowledge of them that seems to come from no where. Naturally, all that watching her allowed her some hints about other animals they probably wouldn't suspect.

A mate would have to be willing to put up with her somewhat weird antics. >> I'm not sure she would change all that much, even with someone to love.

Quote:
User ImageShe's basically a blank slate, like so many other SoA I own. xD I can say that she's a very sweet, determined little lioness who enjoys the water, obviously, and loves her family a great deal. She prefers spending time with other animals, rather than being alone. Other than that, I've got nothing for her. >>

Quote:
User ImageHini is a total idiot. Like, seriously, it's amazing she hasn't been picked off. Natural selection apparently missed one very obvious target with this one. She's always falling into trouble, and never seems against dragging others in along with her. She doesn't even realize she's doing it, most of the time. Clumsy, strange, but always happy, she seems like the kind of hyena that was dropped on her head as a pup.

Someone who doesn't mind insane would be great for her. >> She's sweet and innocent, and smarter than she appears, sometimes. Most of the time, she'll just be getting into trouble with whomever she ends up with. XD

Quote:
User ImageUser ImageKisi is VERY interested in studying. She loves learning and will gather information wherever she can. Studying sometimes seems more important to her than making friends or having some kind of personal life. She's always out trying to hear stories about the past, never focusing on her own future. She is very intelligent and good at solving problems, sometimes coming up with very inventive ways to get out of a tricky spot. Things normal lions wouldn't ever consider viable.

A mate who shows her the value of expanding her surroundings beyond knowledge would be great. Beyond that: I would love some friends who her! You know... for the elements of harmony. >>

Quote:
User ImageShe loves the sea and enjoys exploring. Coming from a sheltered life, she doesn't understand everything the rogue lands have to offer and is always discovering something new. She is an innocent, but independent female who likes adventure and isn't afraid of taking a chance if it means something amazing might happen.

Something romantic, maybe even a little tragic, would be great!

Quote:
User ImageShe LOVES her father. Adores him. But she knows he's a bit of a menace and wants to make him... nicer. She tries her best to be his voice of reason, but it doesn't seem to get him far. While she is loyal to her family, she is suspicious of her siblings sometimes, suspecting they might want to try and topple her for the position of favorite cub. Of course, she's the only one who thinks she's favorite, but that isn't the point. No one will be loved more than her. Oh, and her father is Malenga.

Now that she's grown, she spends more and more time away from her father, though still hopes to keep him out of trouble.

Quote:
User ImageSikio is a little clumsy, but she doesn't let it slow her down. She loves to run and jump, exploring every aspect of her pride. Even when she looks over the same places, she finds something new to entertain her. It's a nice set up. She lives in the pridelands, happy as a clam. That being said, she has no intention of leaving said pride anytime soon.

I have no real idea on what I'm looking for with her, so show me what you got. Like I said before, she won't leave her pride, but someone in it who takes a liking to her is totally welcome!

Quote:
User ImageUser ImageShe is nothing like her father, Jeraha, and enjoys making friends whenever possible. About the only thing she inherited from her dear old dad is his large size- she is a massive female, and every bit as strong as she looks. Not at all put off by her unusual size, she still hopes to make friends with damn near everyone around her. She is a noble, proud and courageous creature, set to protect anyone who might need her help, whether or not they know her. So maybe she got that from her father as well, just without the snark attached.

She's fairly open to all plots. Obviously, she's not the type to be taken advantage of. Foiling an attempt to take said advantage, however, would be hilarious.

Quote:
User ImageShe is a bit of a lump. She likes to chill out and what the sky, fairly relaxed considering those around her. Of course, she knows how to fight and probably has skills that could rival some of the best, but she no longer uses them. Her views have changed since her youth, and she enjoys simply letting life take her where it would, like the flow of water. She knows it will be a great ride, no matter where it takes her.

It's cool.

The flow of her life taking her to a mate would be nice. I don't know much about family lines in this pride, so I would prefer someone who is a member, but maybe wasn't born in the pride.

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:29 pm
User Image

Quote:
User ImageUser ImageHe likes to singa. Bout the moona and the Junea and the springa... oh. I'm not even sure those are the words anymore. Moving on: He's a real swinger. He loves to sing and perform and he's always out looking to entertain the masses. Great at throwing parties, he's also a very empathetic lion. Sometimes it's like he can see right into someone to their deeper feelings. Kind a sweet, he hates fighting, living only to help. That being said, he's not a great hunter. I would love for someone to sneak up on him during practice one day, and go from there. He has recently become displaced. A pride would be nice!

Quote:
User ImageHamasa is more like a girl than a guy. Or rather, more like a damsel in distress. He's not one of those 'can take care of himself' lady-types, oh no. Sometimes it seems like he can't go ten seconds without getting into some kind of trouble. That's probably because is mouth is oftentimes faster than his brain, resulting in him saying something to piss someone else off and not knowing how to make up for it. His body is very weak, and he doesn't have very good skills in the area of fighting. So anyone getting with him would probably be more his hero than someone he helped. I find the idea of ladies having to save a guy very entertaining. >> Humor me, please?

As far as a mate goes, I haven't decided what I want for him yet. Maybe he'll figure out that he needs strong lady, or male, in his life to help keep him protected. Or at least someone who knows when he should shut up and can tell him.

Quote:
User ImageShe's a bubbly sort with no desire to harm others. She's bright and spunky, sarcastic and fun to be around. She lives in a canyon, protected by tall cliffs. There's a nice supply of rabbits in her little hideaway, which has become one of her favorite things to eat. However, sometimes she does like to stray away from her well protected home for some adventure, and that's usually where trouble finds her.

She's not as strong as some other lions might be, particularly in hunting. She has never had to catch anything larger than hares to survive, after all. So she's not a great fighter, and usually needs to run the hell away if she comes across someone a little grumpy that she can't cheer up. - in a plot with Ameh’s Asfar

Quote:
User ImageKonji lives and breathes competition. If he's not training, then something's terribly wrong. He can't go a day without getting into some kind of contest with someone, whether it be a fight or a challenge to see who can hold their breath under water. He doesn't always win, and losing only prompts him to work harder so he can challenge that same animal for a rematch down the road. Indeed, he loves a good challenge.

He had a mate, but I haven't seen her in forever and the owner hasn't contacted me, so I'm going to assume she's gone from Gaia, or at least SoA. So Konji is back on the dating game, looking for a new mate. Some flings in the meantime wouldn't hurt.

Quote:
User ImageHaving always been a rogue, Kavu loves travel and has a tough time settling down. He's had a few litters, but so far hasn't been made aware of them. A bit of a Kavu curse. It's not his fault he's so damn good looking, now is it? Still, he's actually not that ego-centric, always looking for ways to improve himself so he can impress his stoic, sometimes impassive father Jeraha. Kavu tries to be like his old man, but lacks his father's coldness, instead a bright, talkative lion who enjoys making jokes without hurting the feelings of the creatures he speaks to. In the end, he's the kind of lion his father could never be impressed with, but Kavu has yet been made aware of that.

Quote:
User ImageThis lion can come across as very greedy. He likes having everything and isn't really that ashamed about letting it known. He'll steal food, take dens and do other naughty things just because he feels like it. On the flip side, to those he considers his friends, he can be surprisingly kind. Most who know him tolerate his greed, and can still be surprised when he does something kind for them. He's not all bad, he just isn't that great at thinking of others... yet.

Some ladies to take advantage of would be fine, or possibly some ladies to take advantage of him. He's really open to anything, though I would prefer him not being left with the cubs by the end of it. XD Not yet, anyway. Learning to be a good daddy will come later. >>

Quote:
User ImageShe is, to put it simply, evil. There is nothing kind about her, and she seems to lack even the slightest sense of compassion. Beyond that, she is a very capable fighter and would sooner kill a suspected threat than try and talk it out. All-in-all, she is the kind of lion even Malenga wouldn't want to hang around. Nothing seems to be enough to bring any show of happiness to her face. Cubs beware- she's not exactly a motherly type.

Something darker for her. She's probably not going to want to keep the cubs around. xD Her edits are not inheritable.
- in a plot with wooga Paes’s Azulon

Quote:
User ImageMalenga is a d**k, for no interest in using a better word. He loves to toy with other lions, particularly lionesses, and is, by no means, a nice guy. Impulsive, reckless and cruel, he'll do anything to get his way as he searches for his one true love- a lioness who is perhaps more evil than he. While on his travels, he more-or-less suckered a female into following him around, and ended up having some cubs with her. He actually cares for his cubs and treats them very well, though never when around other lions. His heart warmed a little with the birth of his own kin, and they act as something of an outer conscience, keeping him from being as blatantly evil as he used to be. Should they not be around, however, and he's back to his old ways, killing lions for meat and sport.

He's EVIL, so he'd be open to anything. The cubs can go either with him or with the mom, but he probably won't be taking another female along on his journeys with him unless you have a good plot.

Quote:
User ImageMerlin is bright and energetic, always happy to say hello to other animals, whether or not they're lions. He finds he usually ends up embarking on adventures he never signed up for, but he doesn't mind too much. On the whole, he's a very nice lion with a good heart and a strong sense of justice. He wouldn't sit back and let another get hurt, especially a lady. So plots involving him and ladies are bound to happen. >> As far as baby making goes, he probably wouldn't even be aware that their encounter left cubs, as he usually takes that kind of thing as a thank you for helping out. If he did know, he would do his best to help out, even without feeling romantically linked to the mother.

Quote:
User ImageReclusive and judgmental, Myutsu doesn't like other cheetahs. He doesn't like leopards, lions, or any other animal much, either. In his past, he was horribly mistreated, and it has left him extremely guarded against any kind of outsider. Probably why he prefers superficial relationships to anything lasting. That being said, he isn't likely to stick around if a fling does result in cubs. He isn't the type to want anything to do with family, even his own children. Maybe that will change at some point down the road, but it's not likely to happen any time soon.

Quote:
User ImageThis lion is a bit mysterious. He seems to have powers that can't be explained. Seems to, anyway. In reality, he's nothing more than a bit of a con man, who likes to play with perception to make it look like he can do things that stand above normal lions. However, he finds he's gotten quite bored with always being the one to awe, and has set out on a quest to find some amazing things himself. He seeks adventure, strange encounters, and possibly a few fascinating women to occupy his time. He's not a bad lion, just a bit cocky and less than kind at times.

Quote:
User ImageSinister, cruel and downright wicked, she loves watching other animals suffer. Unfortunately, she is a small lioness born with a weak body, rendering her incapable of doing anything too evil on her own. She isn't strong enough to risk taking on other lions, or even the smaller hunter-types. So she instead enjoys following around nasty characters, watching at a distance as they do their dark deeds. It's a thrill for her, an addiction, that she can't put from her mind.

She's up for anything ^^

Quote:
User ImageWenihasha'wangukipenzi is a serious girl who seriously hates her name. She knows her mother was kind of being a butt-head when she named her, and she takes it pretty personally. However, she feels the best way to get over her misfortune is to embrace it and try to get used to it, prompting her to dislike when people call her by anything else. She doesn't like nicknames. On the whole, she's a bit of a sour grape, and can be difficult to get along with. However, I think those who get to know her a bit better might actually like her.

She's up for pretty much anything.

Quote:
User ImageXara is extremely girly. He doesn't like getting his fur dirty, he doesn't like rough housing, and he doesn't like vulgar language or actions. No, he's a very prissy sort of lady-male, who vastly prefers hanging out with ladies. Really, he would prefer to have nothing to do with males if at all possible. They smell and he hates them.

Though he is very girly, he is still a STRAIGHT hyena. xD Weird, right? He's happy to fling with any lady, considering he loves them so much and wants to help them in any way possible. Really, what good are guys? Girls have EVERYTHING he needs. -wink wink-

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:30 pm
User Image

Quote:
User ImageUser ImageBwana is a kind, strong ruler who looks after his pride to the best of his abilities. Due to running off when he was a cub and engaging in various naughty activities, he has a bit of a wild streak to him and sometimes feels a bit restless as ruler. He is large and can come across as a very intelligent, if not a little oblivious lion. He has recently had a litter with his queen and welcomed new members to the pride.

Looking for: Pride RP, Confrontations, plots, family RP. Rogue RP is totally fine- you do not have to be a member of the pride to RP with him!

Quote:
User ImageHe is a bright, thoughtful male who hopes to change the pride for the better. He believes the color differences should end, though he knows the pride might not be ready for something so drastic. He understands his father's reluctance to abolish the practice altogether, though he doesn't agree with it. Sometimes, the hard choices just needed to be made, not danced around.

He is charming and kind, with a bit of a sarcastic undertone thanks to his mother. Also thanks to her, he is not someone who can be taken advantage of easily. She taught him to be the very strong, independent male he is, while retaining that kindness that sometimes made his father a target to be used.

Looking for: Pride RP, family RP, friends, mate.

Quote:
User Imagehe is a flighty thing who has no ties to the rogue lands. Sometimes it seems as though she is not completely together, though she can become more grounded and... normal... when around someone she knows very well. It's a struggle for her to keep her thoughts in order and can often be seen considering very odd things. Her destination is the SUKA'FUMO at the moment. Someone from there would be great.

Looking for: Joining RP, flings, mate

Quote:
User ImageShe's obsessed with rank and likes to consider herself the top of the food chain, even though she's only an attendant and isn't actually that important. Still, she is a second paw to the king and, in that regard, does deserve a bit of respect. She works with her brother, both of whom got lost one day as cubs and were separated from their father. Soon after that, they were found by Bwana, who took pity on them and returned to his pride with them, raising them as his own until they were large enough to fend for themselves. She is a cowardly sort, more inclined to use her brain than her claws. Mostly, she wants to get ahead, but isn't quite talented enough to pull it off.

Notes: I'd be open for mostly anything. I would prefer at least one cub to stay in the pride with her. She will not leave the pride, as she is in LOVE with it.

Quote:
User ImageUser ImageA theatrical male, he was destined to become a player from the very beginning. Happy and playful, he never seems to take anything seriously and enjoys gossiping about just about everything going on inside and outside the pride. It's hard to know what his real feelings are, as he tends to mask them behind his happiness. Being the illegitimate son of the king, Borachio has had to deal with the nobles scorning him for some time. Nowadays, it's met with almost enjoyment.

Notes: I would LOVE him to make babies/have a mate with a noble, just because I think it would be a kick in the pants for the rest of the high class. I would be happy with anything, though, even rogue flings. The cubs do not have to stay in the pride, but I would like at least one to hang around with daddy if they are destined to part ways.

Quote:
User ImageHe's an idiot, but amazing at making things. I don't have much for him because I haven't RPed him yet. He will be joining the Suka'Fumo and I would love a RP to help him get there.

Looking for: Mate, Joining RP.

Quote:
User ImageCopy/paste: His personality isn't fleshed out yet. That being said, he can end up just about anywhere, in any pride/concept pride that might need cubs. I wouldn't be against hauling his purple a** to Suka'Fumo, should he find a nice lady to take with him. -wink wink- But he's still open to any kind of offer.

Quote:
User ImageHe's a war council member and a close friend to Bwana. He, however, does not consider himself such, despite the many times the king has told him to relax and act friendly around him. Fara can't get his duty out of his head, and guards his king with all his life. Very formal and stoic, he can come across as cold and even mean, usually snapping at others if they get to close to the king's den. This has been even more common with the new cubs to look out for. Still, deep down, he is a gentle soul.

Notes: I would love him to meet a nice lady to take back to the pride with him.

Quote:
User ImageHis personality isn't fleshed out yet. That being said, he can end up just about anywhere, in any pride/concept pride that might need cubs. I wouldn't be against hauling his purple a** to Suka'Fumo, should he find a nice lady to take with him. -wink wink- But he's still open to any kind of offer.

Quote:
User ImageLalaith is a somewhat reserved lion who doesn't like to make himself the center of attention, like so many other lions in his pride enjoy so much. He is a reserved, intellectual type and rather enjoys teaching others more than he does making a spectacle of himself. Still, he loves his home and likes to watch the others perform, sometimes wishing he could be as free-spirited as they all are. Despite being shy, he is a very sweet little bumbler, and has a noble air about him. Something in his eyes lets anyone he speaks to know that they are safe with him around, even while he trips over every tiny rock and twig.

Notes: I would love for the cubs to stay in the pride- it could use a member boost of non-purple. They don't all have to stay, naturally, and I'm willing to talk about it.

Quote:
User ImageShe is a sweet, smart female who loves to teach the youngins of the pride. A recent addition to the place, she lives there with her mate and their family. Her children are adols now, and she's filled with pride to see them moving to do their own things. Still, she's a bit lonely at times and could use some friends to help her get through the agony that comes with letting your little ones go.

Looking for: Pride RP Rogue RP is totally fine- you do not have to be a member of the pride to RP with her!

Quote:
User ImageUser ImageIntelligent and down to earth, she's more fond of practical games than those that require day-dreaming. Running around playing tag isn't her cup of tea. What she really likes to do is play fun question games or things that require thought. Hide and seek works pretty well too, as she can deduce mentally where each other participant might be hiding.

She likes to practice hunting, hoping to one day be as good as her father. With her pride recently disbanded, she has been looking for a new home. So a joining RP would be lovely! I would ADORE a mate/fling of some kind.

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:32 pm
User Image

Quote:
User ImageThis is a leopon! He is a member of the demon pride and he's happy to be there. Though he was taken from his home when he was a cub, he has grown to accept and love his pride, as they have never treated him horribly. Perhaps not everyone gives him the time of day, but he doesn't mind. It drives him to do better and prove himself. Show them that a half-breed can be a proper demon too. He is much larger than a normal lion, and has strength to match his size. He's noble and kind, but sometimes spends a little too much time wondering how a situation might benefit him in the end. Random encounters, in and out of the pride, would work well for him. He is infertile and can't breed, but he would still be happy with a mate!

Quote:
User ImageOlaf lived for a long time with a female he loved very much. When she ran off to lead a life different from the pillaging ways he believed in, he vowed to never again fall for another female, deciding they all had to be just as dishonest as the one he had loved. Regardless of his distaste of females in terms of love, he is a very loyal lion who treats others in his pride with respect, even if they have the wrong naughty bits. His pride is more important to him than his own feelings, and he'll begrudgingly get along with any of the pride's females, though he doesn't see himself mating with them in more than a fling situation. He is a cocky, smug animal who can be hard to deal with, though moreso if you're someone outside the pride. He likes to brag and sings about his various exploits, and can be quite loud without anyone asking him to speak. He loves a challenge and can't say no to one. For the most part, he is not a mean or stoic animal, and can be fun to be around, usually the one trying to pump the others up before any kind of task. In that regard, he can be likable. Just as long as you don't mind someone who might talk your ear off if given half a chance.

Quote:
User ImagePetaldance is a graceful wild dog who loves to sway to the beat inside her head. She is always happy to show others how to dance, too, even if some don't really want to learn. She's happy-go-lucky and you'd be hard pressed to find a method of putting her in a bad mood. It is, quite simply, impossible.

She is open to all kinds of RP! I don't know if she'll be staying in the Peke'Na, or if I'm going to have her leave and explore the rogue lands. She'll be up to any kind of encounters to help me decide. >> Pups are fine, though she might not know how to raise them on her own.

Quote:
User ImageRaye is a bit of a simpleton. He doesn't seem to have a lot on his mind, and that doesn't seem to bother him in the slightest. He's a happy swampie, in love with his home and happy to help those in his pride in whatever way he can. Of course, with his simple ways, that doesn't amount to much. Still, he's never one not to try, and always has a smile on his face. He likes to sing and gaze at the stares, watching them twinkle about him like little balls of hope.

He would be happy for any kind of encounter in the swamp lands. I don't know if his mate plot is still going on, so I'm not going to look for any ladies for him right now. xD Still, he can make himself some fine friends! Fine friends.

Quote:
User ImageI really don't have a lot in terms of personality for him, but I haven't RPed in the Peke'na much and I thought, you know, why not? He can be pretty much anything, so if you'd like some pack RP, I'd love a chance to get his personality in order. It would also be a good opportunity for me to finally get a little more familiar with the pack. >> Took me long enough, I know. He's happy to fling, but I would prefer more general meetings and whatnot. Since I don't know his personality yet,it would be awkward to agree to breed him with anyone. >>

Quote:
User ImageHe is an extremely creative creature who vastly enjoys making others happy through his stories and doodles in the dirt. Particularly children, though not in a “I’m going to take you back to my cave and show you a good time” kind of way. Simmer down. He’s just a teddy bear when it comes to the young, always trying to make them entertained. This being the case, he’s usually considered a good teacher, though really he much prefers simply making them laugh than instructing them.

Quote:
User ImageNeeds a Joining RP for the M'J!

Quote:
User ImageNeeds a Joining RP for the M'J! (Mates wiith Nin)

Quote:
User ImageNeeds a Joining RP for the Bahari!

Quote:
User ImageNeeds a Joining RP for the Na'vi!

Quote:
User ImageNeeds a Joining RP for the Pirates!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:33 pm
User Image
Aside from names, these SoA have NOTHING.
No prides, no personalities, no.... future, at the moment.
If you have a pride/concept you need another member for,
or a plot you think might be pretty interesting.
Let me know and I'll make these guys fit. XD

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:54 pm
User Image
If you want family RP, let me know.
I mostly don't know much about their families. XD
I'm... kind of behind.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:55 pm
User Image

(Mostly for my own reference.)

Quote:
User Image Name: Hayawani
Spirit Name: I DON'T KNOW
Clan: Windo
Spirit Animal: Giraffe
Desired Rank: Healer
Personality: She is basically a blank slate, never RPed, but I imagine she would be very gentle and easy-going. She would like to use her strange bone marking as more of a teaching tool than anything else.

Quote:
User Image

Quote:
User Image

Quote:
User Image

Quote:
User ImagePosted for the Syntyi Puuhun
Name: Laini
Desired Rank: Grazer
Personality: Blank slate, basically. XD
History: She had a loving family, but has since decided to try and find her own path.
Extra:

Quote:
User ImagePosted for the Syntyi Puuhun
Name: Dumekijicho
Desired Rank: Guard
Personality: Kind of silly, but extremely loyal and always willing to do what he needs to for the creatures he loves.
History: None! He's a blank slate. XD Meant to be a familiar for my Woody SoA, but I think this place would be good for him.
Extra:

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:39 pm
Gods: 1
Female lions: 40
Male lions: 64
Cheetahs: 7
Leopards: 15
Hybrids: 8
Hyena: 9
Wild Dog: 19
Familiar: 26

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:49 pm
Open while I continue adding info. XD  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Ameh

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:40 pm
i typed up a big post but google chrome disallowed it so ... wtf ;;

FML

OUR LIST:

NQUMA + MUSH
NAFSI + HER BRO CUZ THEYRE THE ONLY TWO ACTIVE ATM... i suspect they'll think they're the only survivors which will be hilarious so they're automatically king and queen of the dead pride. :'D uhodari's crush probably will want him in the swampies joining her, so they might have to part ways unless nafsi joins in ;;!

i also want to throw several boys at Nguva because i'm a ho. first, Aleš is the type who'd want a girl to be his drinking buddy best friend, cept he's a sweetie pie so would try to do whatever it takes to be a gentleman and care for her. think football player who's good with the girls but just wants one keeper. perhaps there can be some love triangle or convolution in what he's actually looking for and some JEALOUSY or idk. Langasaka chases the sun all day and uhh, i suspect he moves around the lands a lot because of that, pretty kooky. and a good runner. maybe he can run away one day when the sun got up - forgetting her behind, then a while later, run back because he realized he forgot? LAWL. Mwiga comes as the mime jester in my pack and all around entertaining fun, but a bit more grounded than his sister, i think. not sure where that could go. last boy is Jibwa'kumbo, also in the same pack, but a bigger wd who's also bossy and shoves his strong presence around. probably the type to want a trophy wife. and he's a houndoom. : P ... yea.

Haloisi relative(?) rp:
User Image
he likes playing tricks but since the disappearance of his dad and departure of mom, he's mellowed out and just wants to keep to as much family as he can. i feel like they're related, parents? <<

Falas'rana fling:
User Image
firstborn prince of a rainbow quad from faraway lands! IDK why they're out of their kingdom, buut they are for some reason. they'd either make interesting cuties or mix horribly and die in a fiery combustion.

Quinlan cubless! fling:
User Image
because she might have something but she'd love to chill with him and see the stars in his eyes 8D

KATAKIU WANTS RP WITH JETHHISDADDY AND BROSIS
User Image

I WILL ALSO ELA RP WITH YOU.

can i also steal wd for Milkikubwa? TLDR = they're basically an elitist militaristic pragmatic pack. geared towards wd of natural or darker coloring, but will accept anyone if their aptitude fits aka theyre not dumb hippies or happy go lucky dunces. LOL. ANY WD YOU'D WANT TO THROW IN. <3 tho jimena, lucero, and ganda fit particularly well, ekaanta and huru can join in too! 8D 8D LOL w/e you'd like.

also, Goshi hates his encounter with Akila now. and he's trying to wean off all the resulting offspring from him, because i talked to others, and i think they're pretty much still all with Goshi. xD Goshi + Bato rp of him shooing her off if you want her to leave somewhere? o: ICly he's prolly done this already a couple times when they were in their later juve years, but i think they've all stuck around as family just cuz.

and i do have more. but ;_;  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:15 am
User Image

NUR X UBAWA? emotion_awesome he wasnt born in the pride. definitely. and nope, they're not brothers.

can all my soa just rp with all of yours? LOL. nur and ubawa can be bachelors together. nur has something interesting lined up, tho, but it won't work out in the end. he will report back to ubawa.

I SWEAR I WONT TRIPLE POST ... in a row. ill be back for you.  

Ameh

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:54 am
User Image

Friend and future fling for you cheetah juv?
He is heading to the Kuroi'Nera upon Adol-hood and travels with an older female. Their a very odd relationship but nothing romantic. More like .. Queen and Butler type. He is free to roam on his own which would probably be when he meets your girl. He does have a future mate ( male ), but a love triangle even some dramas or just a fling when they get older. But he would be a really good friend and he needs more interactions with his same specie/age. <3

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff