Welcome to Gaia! ::

Haus Of GaGaloo

Back to Guilds

A friendly and intelligent community for Lady Gaga fans. 

Tags: Lady GaGa, Music, Artist, Lady, GaGa 

Reply Haus Of GaGaloo
Did Gaga really say this about Adele?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manther

Dapper Gawker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:33 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:57 am
When in Rome, do as the Romans do

Personally, I don't buy it. My reasoning? The entire "Born This Way" motto of hers; she promotes being yourself, being comfortable with who you are, what you are, and accepting others for who and what they are. Plus, she's anti-bullying. Also, that entire statement is too self-centered and shallow. Anyone who follows GaGa even a little would know she is a bit too nice for her own good(I personally don't agree with her "turn the other cheek and smile" perspective) and it isn't something we would expect her to say given her personality. I expect this will be revealed to be a sad attempt by haters to discredit her. We shall see.

Tee the Wicked

Golden Fairy

17,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marokia
Vice Captain

Blessed Sex Symbol

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:37 am
I think this has been going one for a while now hasn't it? This saying anyway?

Personally, I think someone probably took sound files of the interview and then changed them around so it would like Gaga saying that. Anyway with good enough knowledge of video editing software and and good eye and ear can change anything.

Plus Gaga and Adele love each others music.

Plus Gaga is too nice. She will take everything until she just breaks down. Adele is probably the same way.

I could probably list off a few stars aren't as... nice as Gaga who would probably go that low.

Anyway, it was something taken out of context, as stuff always is with any star.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:22 pm
No, she didn't say that about Adele lol. I hope you weren't serious about the inquiry.

And if you were serious, that is the interview with Anderson Cooper.

ThanksGuys12
Vice Captain

600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Little Monzter
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:26 pm

I agree with Jeff. I saw the whole interview; GaGa said nothing about her in such a way. GaGa respects Adele and actually called out on a little monster because they were teasing her. I've heard rumors that GaGa wishes to collaborate with Adele. 3nodding

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:24 am
Little Monzter

I agree with Jeff. I saw the whole interview; GaGa said nothing about her in such a way. GaGa respects Adele and actually called out on a little monster because they were teasing her. I've heard rumors that GaGa wishes to collaborate with Adele. 3nodding

That would be epic beyond belief.  

Mrs.BonJovi

33,325 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Haus Of GaGaloo

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items