Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[Q] Shar the Gargoyle [Crits?]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mangshra

Feral Pumpkin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:40 pm
AMITYVILLE ACADEMY ENROLLMENT FORM

Name: Shar
Nicknames: (I'm sure she'll earn one or two)

Faction: Monster
Race: Gargoyle

Natural Ability: After battle/getting hurt she can stone sleep; she's turns into complete stone. She could be smashed to bit easily so she like's to a void others knowing about it or doing it all together. When in stone sleep her body heals it's self; cuts, bruises, broken bones, they all get healed, but say if she lost a limb it would not regrow. When she turns back it's like she's breaking free of a stone shell, broken fragments of shell are left behind, it can be a pain to clean every time.

Personality:

What's a filter?- Shar will normally say what's on her mind first and then think about the impact it has on the the ones around her. So what she says at time can be weird, rude or hurtful but she never means it in that way, she just doesn't think first before she says things. Most of time if it's rude and she catches it or is told she regrets it and will try to make up for it in anyway she can.

Animal lover - She may be a skilled trapper but she really rather likes training and groom mini's more the catching them. She wants to help them grow big and strong. That is where she really finds joy out of it.

Big eater- She never had a problem eating as a kid and still doesn't to this day. Mostly in part to the fact that she has 10 rookery brothers and sisters, if she didn't eat what was in front of her and fast, she didn't eat at all. So If it's food, it's going in her belly, even if she has to fight you for it....rock, paper, scissors style.

Wavering confidence - She'll start a task strong and give it her all but if things don't go her way she'll quickly loss heart with out someone there to keep her strong. Her self-esteem is very low now as she never was alone before, the clan was always there and more then willing to help.

GO AWAY! but...not to far. - Her clan is her family as they were always there, for good or bad. If she needed a shoulder to cry on, someone to laugh with or when getting into trouble, you where never alone. This was a comfort to her and never a annoyance. Now tho, that she is out on her own, she's scared for new people, they are not her family and they could let her down. She wants to feel strong connections again but she's scared to feel them with beings other then her clan.

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy? Because she wants to learn, get better, stronger, fast then she was before. That and her family can't handle her anymore and need her out now!

FEAR Ability: Steel claws - Her fear makes her claws/hands as strong as steel, used to allow her to grip solid stone. If they could leave gashes in stone think of what they could do to flesh.

Physical Description:

Eye Colour: Emerald
Hair Colour/Style: chestnut in colour,with the slightish red high lite. Just a bit longer then shoulder length, and a braid behind her right ear.
Skin Colour: Purple with a gray tint
Clothing Style/Colours: Ripped tan leather and a dark brown leather bracelet on her right wrist.
Extra: Leathery wings that have a large thumb at the big bend of the wing , Long tail that splits three ways at the end, pointy ears, pointed k-9s, only 3 toes, and her brows have two spike like this to them.
References: User ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:32 am
Bio::
Shar belonged to the Cliffnanok clan, they lived on the mountains, they where peaceful, lived off of the land and traded for what it couldn't give them. They where highly skilled at trapping minis and collecting herbs. Shra had plenty of rookery brothers and sisters to play with well growing up. There was always lots to do and learn, her favorite memory is learning to glide off the cliffs of Nenoku.

But the time comes for most when you want more, when you NEED to see the world and that time had come for her. She be came restless and unruly. So although it was rare for anyone in the clan to ever leave them, they sent her off to school.

((Very tiny bio......might add more))  

mangshra

Feral Pumpkin

mangshra

Feral Pumpkin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:39 am
Steal one more post emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:51 am
Events she was in.

[Battle Log]

Sweet baby Jack that was an odd dream.
I even looked funny.
Look at my adorably tiny wings, how would I glide on those o u o
User Image
Art by; [A.V.]

mangshra

Feral Pumpkin

Aazhie

Greedy Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:23 pm
I'm curious if she sleeps normally when she isn't hurt? I loved the Gargoyles show, but they did that every night- is she able to sleep without turning into stone is what I am trying to ask... XD

Since she likes to eat- and doesn't seem picky about it, does she ever cook, or just eat food raw? If she cooks, does she enjoy it or try to make things other people like, or anything along those lines? Can she be easily bribed with food (I would assume so, ha ha!) and is she uncouth enough to swipe food from someone else? She seems to have some impulse control, which can make for some great RP and learning experiences, LOL....

It seems like she may be a bit homesick and conflicted about getting kicked out... Does she know that her clan wants her to be out of their hair? Does that bug her? Obviously she'll still love them, but if she knew I could she her being upset at getting booted out of the nest. Also- random thought, aside from trapping, what is the culture of the clan like? Is there a specific real or fantasy inspiration aside from the show? What is their attitude towards the animals they trap (reverant, respectful, businesslike, etc) and do they make stuff from them or just capture then sell them immediately? It sounds like she'd have experience keeping and raising them, so is she the odd one in the family for these habits or would most of her siblings also have pets?

So has her family never let her down before? Is her being sent away (to her) feel like she was able to choose to go to school, or does it feel like a temporary exile? Is this the first time she's ever felt betrayed by the clan, or does she know that it is for the greater good, as well as her own good? (This doesn't mean it's any easier on her, it's just a different kind of feeling in regards to how she still thinks of the clan and perhaps gives her motivation to do well in classes!)

What would her initial reaction be to certain kinds of strangers? Does she view anyone as "not clan, not good" or would she cling to a friendly person OR someone who might remind her of her own kind?

She sounds like she wants to learn but might not have strong motivation- does she like to learn and is she good at picking up certain things, or does she look around for someone to help her, or go to the library with her?

I'll make another post if I think of new things, but I am done for now ^^ She looks cute and sounds like fun to RP with- rowdy kids are fun!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:58 pm
At first I was thinking that she would sleep normally but now, I think it be better and a bit more fun for her to have stone sleep be the norm. She'd never have a sleep over...unless she super trusted someone. All this being said I don't think she's feel tired like people do after a day. I just mean she could go longer like 2 or 3 days with little to no sleep and be ok.

OMG YESH! I love you for this! I never even thought about bribing her with food. I think she'd do just about anything for food. She won't hurt anyone but depending on the food she could be a slave for a day. As for if someone was eating by her. At first she might take a piece of what someone is eating, even if it's in their hands because that's just was she'd do with her family. There was no edict, well none like that. She'd have to get told off a few times before she'd learn to ask first before taking. Oh and raw or cooked, she'll eat it, nothing really upsets her stomach. She can cook but is bad at it, don't eat her food. Now if someone would teach her how to cook and well, she'd love them forever.

She's happy that she was booted, it's was more of a 'I want to go SO badly but I'm too scared too' kind of thing. They knew what she wanted but knew she couldn't do it with out a push...or boot. She does miss them all like mad tho and I can see her getting down when she thinks about them and how far away they are.
((Still working on this but I need to food shop xP))  

mangshra

Feral Pumpkin

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:29 pm
heart Gargoyles!  
{ Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items