Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
RPG in which Seto is the King of Games Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 1:58 pm
Canon: Manga
Names: I'll be using English names because I respect the Japanese language enough to not murder it with my limited understanding.
The Story: This is set just after Death-T. Here in lies the difference. Seto Kaiba won the final level of the Death-T and is now the king of games. That also means that he is no longer the cold, ruthless person he was.
The Pharoh was freed from the puzzle and has his own body back in the condition it was in when he was in ancient Egypt, (so no, he's not a mummy). Yugi is passing him off as his twin brother and holds no millenium items. His friends, Joey, Tristan and Tea are the only ones who know.

Main Conflict: (changes regularly) Currently something involving Malik, Seto, Bakura and the Millenium Rod. And now ancient Egypt.
Lacking a Malik, something about Yakuza and Luna and a murder.
Now something with Luna actually being Gozaburo in disguise and Noa saving everybody.
And now for something completely different, Noa gets a body and Seto gets a lover and Mokuba gets a boyfriend. Rainows and Gumdrops!

Minor Conflicts: (should they appear) Luna and Seto arguing like little children.
Hey look! New character!
Ahem... More new characters! And Seto and Mokuba both have boyfriends and they're making a game.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 1:59 pm
Rules: Standard Gaia TOS and rules.
Please make an effort to be literate. *blah* is not an action.
Keep OOC to a minimum. I have another thread for that.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5353391&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
No godmoding. Just don't do it okay?
Romance is allowed, but not the main theme. If you're going to do it, do it well and PG-13.
((OOC goes in these))
More will appear as needed.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 2:00 pm
Finally the most important part! Characters!

Seto Kaiba: Fyerluna
Yugi Moto:
Yami Moto:
Joey Wheeler:
Tristan Taylor:
Tea Gardner:

Millenium Item holders (besides Seto):

Maximillion Pegasus (Eye):
Shadi (Scales & Key):
Ryou Bakura (Ring): SetoBatman
Malik Ishtar (Rod): oni_kura
Isis Ishtar (Necklace): pixiestixryu

People I didn't mention, but would be cool to have:

Duke Devlin: Death T-2
Mai Valentine:
Mokuba Kaiba: InunaideGner  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 2:01 pm
For the OC's out there, this is how you play.

RPer: Fyerluna
Name: Luna Madrix
Appearance: Brown hair, green eyes, caucasian(sp) about 5'7".
Game: Anything really. ((This can be anything you want. Either one you made up or one you excel at.))
Reason for challenging: ((If Applicable. You don't need to challenge anyone if you don't want to and you don't have to tell anyone right away))
Other: Comes from a really messed up past. Trust issues.

RPer: -[Faiths Revenge]-
Name:Faith No Kaze
Appearance: Silver hair,yellow eyes,black sleeveless shirt with Khaos Duel Disc(Depends on if you need it!),black pants with rings down the legs in the shape of the Blue Eyes White Dragon ,white
Game biggrin ungeon Dice Monsters(Is this right?) and Duel Monsters
Reason for challenging: None
Other:She has ADHD(Attention Deficit Hyperness Disorder),so she is agressive but makes friends for life,her parents where murdured when she was 9,so she lives alone in an abondoned store,she is a pickpocket,so she has enough money to live on  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:59 pm
mokuba is here! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 6:20 pm
w00t Death-T was so awesome!!!

*ahem*

I'll be Duke, and perhaps Isis.  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 6:41 am
Yes to all! We can start with that I think.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 7:10 am
Seto waited patiently. The girl was late and he was annoyed. She would pay dearly for making him wait, but especially for making his brother wait with him. However, he wasn't going to leave. That would be admiting defeat, and he would not allow his brother to see him defeated.
'That must be what pulled me through Death T...' he thought briefly, then returned his attention to the matters at hand, namely the North American girl who was late.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

SetoBatman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 5:03 pm
I'll be my second favorite character, Bakura. 3nodding 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 8:52 pm
((i'll be malik biggrin ))  

oni_kura

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 9:50 am
mokuba stood beside his brother trying to look tougher then he was. he knew seto wouldnt lose and that the girl probably got scared to lose so she backed out. but he knew seto would never leave this place if she never showed, so he hoped that shed be arriving soon. Besides, he couldnt wait to see his big brother to win once more. though he really did wanna get home, his saturday morning cartoons were on. so he looked at his watch seeing that she was now half an hour late.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 5:03 pm
Luna had gotten lost. She was half an hour late and Kaiba-kun had probably left already, but she was still going to look for him. She hated trying to read the Japanese signs and anyone she asked called her a 'gaijun' and she knew that was an insult...
She hiked her rucksack up on her shoulder and finally spotted it. The unmistakable purple/blue trench coat that belonged to Kaiba-kun. He had a smaller boy standing by him and she guessed he was Kaiba-kun's little brother. He spotted her first and she ran over.

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 6:12 pm
mokuba smiled at her arrive, knowing that since she had arrived, seot could finally beat her,as always.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 9:38 am
Seto looked up, noting his brother's sudden interest in something. There was the girl, finally. She was nothing particularly special and she looked like she'd just come from back-packing in China or some such. She hadn't done anything specially for the occasion. That annoyed him to no end. Didn't she know who he was?
She smiled at him and bowed a little, waiting for his reply. He restrained himself from grabbing her arm and yanking her away to KaibaLand. Mokuba was there and so long as that were true, he would not be angry.
'If your enemy angers you, they conquer you.' he thought over and over like some sort of mantra.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 9:43 am
Luna looked at Seto and then, since he didn't seem to be responding, to his brother.
"Is he always like this?" She asked smiling.

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff