Mah Vikings! Let me show you them! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:12 am
I have a lot of Stormborn lions it seems. Some of them could use plots and all of them could use RP.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:24 am
Aesir
User ImageName: Aesir
Mate: Morrigan (ShinosBee)
Cubs: [with Morrigan] Kazul (Princess_Feylin), Badb (ShinosBee), Hroarr (Talencia), Arik Fyri (hanging gallow); [with Raven] Ormarr (Christopher Johnson), Calder (Peppermint Coffee), Herryk (pinchmonster), Bronislawa (Mtorolite), Odd Haleifr (Princess_Feylin), Ravasz Ember (Tanakako)
Flings: no
Personality: A talented fighter and semi-reformed bully, Aesir is unafraid to go after what he wants and only when he became Warlord did he begin to question the "rightness" of his actions and really try to think things through. He is still a brutal enemy and enjoys viking whenever he can get away with it. While viking he has no issues with getting some action and doesn't consider that cheating on his mate.

Looking for: family RP, lions who would have a history with him, backlogged viking RP, make a suggestion

Ruzanski
User ImageName: Ruzanski
Mate: [future] Kazul (Princess_Feylin)
Cubs: none
Flings: conditionally, no cubs, lions only
Personality: Active and with an affinity for combat, Ru enjoys fighting and raiding, despite being the (illegitimate) son of a member of the Suka'Fumo nobility. He is intelligent, but it is more a common sense sort of intelligence than an educated sort. He finds peace in nature and in activity. He's something of a sado-masochist as well, and occasionally enjoys startling and upsetting people just to watch them react.

Looking for: viking RP, pride RP, enemies, friends, make a suggestion

Skremmende Galning
User ImageName: Skremmende Galning
Mate: none
Cubs: Yollalunta and Astraeus (that he knows about)
Flings: yes trying stuff out
RP Count: 7
Personality: Very sensitive to teasing and insults, and so easy to provoke into fighting. When provoked has been known to go berserk. Thinks of himself as a clever, deep thinker but isn't. Tends to be obsessive. Kind of a doofus.

Looking for: family RP, pride RP, viking RP, friends, enemies, someone to obsess over, make a suggestion

Voldemaras
User ImageName: Voldemaras
Cubs: yes, but he doesn't know about them
Flings: yes (not until his fling with Marinette takes place)
RP Count: 9
Personality: Outspoken and old enough to feel he's earned the right to be. Misogynistic and traditional, believing in hard work and discipline.

Looking for: pride RP, viking RP, people he'd have a history with, friends, enemies, a mate?, make a suggestion

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:34 am
Kazul
User ImageName: Kazul
Mate: [future] Ruzanski (Princess_Feylin)
Flings: one planned with Raiden (wooga Paes)
Personality: Proud to the point of arrogance and simultaneously self-conscious, Kazul is the Warlord's little princess. She loves her pride and her family fiercely and will fight to the death for them, but otherwise has grown up to prefer avoiding conflict. She is a somewhat plump lioness and that fact bothers her a lot. She has a very thorough knowledge of the pride's laws and history and isn't a bad fighter either.

Looking for: family RP, pride RP, lions who would have a history with him, friends, enemies, make a suggestion

Odd Haleifr
User ImageName: Odd Haleifr
Mate: [future?] Muista (Avid_RPer1 cool
Flings: maybe
Personality: Odd is not a lion who feels the need to prove himself just because he's a b*****d. He will fight when cornered, but prefers not to. He is a very spiritual lion who is torn between heritages and yet loves his entire family (though some more than others).

Looking for: family RP, pride RP, lions who would have a history with him, friends, enemies, people to be weird around, border RP, make a suggestion

Solvtorn
User ImageName: Solvtorn
Flings: yes
Personality: Snarky, snide, and the sort to bear a grudge, if Solvtorn weren't so damn good with words and such a talented singer probably no one would like him. He's also an incorrigible gossip and passive aggressive to the extreme. He resents the glory Reavers and Captains receive, even though most of what he composes is ostensibly to flatter them.

Looking for: pride RP, lions who would have a history with him, friends, enemies, people for him to make up songs about, make a suggestion

Tuomas
User ImageName: Tuomas
Flings: no
Personality: Tomi is not a fighter, and is solitary by nature, finding it easier to submit than to get into an argument. He no longer harbors any resentment toward the Stormborn, but he remembers which of them were involved in his capture and might be a little less fair in his dealings with them than he would be with anyone else. He has never responded to any female's attempts to entice him.

Looking for: pride RP, lions who would have a history with him, friends, enemies, opportunities to teach or make legal rulings, make a suggestion

Jakyra
User ImageName: Jakyra
Mate: [future] Erlendr (Lorne_Sionn)
Flings: one planned with Raiden (wooga Paes)
Personality: There is a part of her which is girly and wants a romantic happy ending, but not if it means some other lion will take her away from Riddiq, who is more or less her idol. She takes after her mother, however, in that she views her body as a tool, and as she grows older she'll learn to use it that way. She hates being a thrall

Looking for: pride RP, enemies, make a suggestion

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:43 am
Kivi
User ImageName: Kivi
Mate: n/a
Flings: a little young for that
Personality: Kivi is the kind of girl who is always falling in love, and her secret preference is for chubby males. She's friendly and helpful, but actually a pretty good fighter when she can be bothered.

Looking for: pride RP, family RP, friends, enemies, future plots, make a suggestion

Burzum
User ImageName: Burzum
Personality: Burzum is dark and fey and likes to scare people. He will grow up to be a reaver, probably, once he realizes that viking is mostly about scaring people. In the mean time, he is rarely seen outside of the forest where his family lives, where he goes about pretending to be a ghost.

Looking for: pride RP, family RP, friends, enemies, future plots, make a suggestion

Yollalunta
User ImageName: Yollalunta
Personality: Not really a fighter or a thinker, Yolla doesn't really come across as all that impressive. He's a nice guy though, and he's very earnest. Like anyone, he'll lose his temper when provoked, but he doesn't go berserk like his father.

Looking for: pride RP, friends, enemies, future plots, make a suggestion

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:47 am
i. Aesir
ii. Burzum
iii. Grovarbetare
iv. Jakyra
v. Kazul
vi. Kivi
vii. Kvinna
viii. Odd Haleifr
ix. Ruzanski
x. Skremmende Galning
xi. Solvtorn
xii. Tuomas
xiii. Voldemaras
xiv. Yollalunta

If you're interested, I have a lovely form here for you to use:

[size=17][b][color=navy] (my soa) I choose you![/color][/b][/size]
[b]Your SoA:[/b] [url=image]name[/url]
[b]My SoA:[/b]
[b]Plots/Ideas/Thoughts:[/b]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:14 pm
Aside from Kazul, who he'll have to meet anyways, Raiden can meet with any of your peeps : D while he's around xD  

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:19 pm
wooga Paes
That sounds good to me. If he's planning on coming home with the group that's going out viking under Uhtred he'll probably meet Ru and Vol along the way. And anyone claiming to be a messenger from a god will probably be asked to talk to Aesir at some point.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:43 pm
sounds good to me! : D And Rai, who can make a dramatic entrance somehow.  

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:52 am
I should really put in personality blurbs. Sigh.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:59 am
-pokes forward-  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:04 am
Any one I choose you!
Your SoA: Sarraqa (Sara)
Plots/Ideas/Thoughts: Mainly just a fling, i currently have her set in joining the House of Night Interest Pride, but i wouldnt mind a fling resulting in cubs and possibly splitting the cubs up between the parents. She doesnt have any RPs so it wouldnt be inta-breeding if your interested. Shes very sweet a bit clumsy but generally fun loving. But she is also up for general RP if your not interested in flinging xD  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:29 am
Day Dreamer 427
Ah...Who did you mean for her to have this fling with?  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:09 am
Princess_Feylin
Day Dreamer 427
Ah...Who did you mean for her to have this fling with?

Perhaps Skremmende, he seems like the best match for a fling with Sara :3 she wouldn't really fall for the hateful/mean type, she's naive but not that much.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:26 am
I have a mate suggestion for Vol but I need to clear some things first. XD *excite*  

troll toll

Bashful Bookworm

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:45 am
Day dreamer 427
All right. Skremmende sounds good. I'll need to collect a few more RPs for him, but that shouldn't be too difficult.
Christopher Johnson
Oh, really? I am intrigued.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas