Welcome to Gaia! ::

1x1 H E A V E N

Back to Guilds

A meetup guild for 1x1 roleplayers. 

Tags: 1x1 rp, partner, search, roleplaying, roleplays 

Reply The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!
Need male for long term Pirate x Mermaid rp! (lit/adv lit)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Sassafras

Sparkly Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:00 pm
About me and my likes: I'm 21, my characters rage from 17 to 21. I like to write about 5+ paragraphs, and I'm into detail and character development. I play multiple characters, and for this rp I would play female lead (duh)

What I'm looking for: A (male) or someone to play male.
I request you be older or same age as me because a 14 playing a 20+ doesn't work. Sorry. I also request the male to act like a man, in this instant a pirate. I don't like pansy goody two shoes man with extreme morals for being good and right. He's a pirate.

This is also a romance, but romance doesn't blossom overnight. It takes time; hence the longterm rp that I'm requesting.

Here's the plot: A power hungry pirate captain sends his crew all over the world to the harshest climates to find treasures beyond human comprehension. While reading through a book of myths and legends he comes across a story that if one captures a deadly siren from the icy seas they will give you all the wealth you could ever ask for, but at their own price.

Finally making his way to the cold waters of the arctic, the Captain comes across a large cove where his ship is lead to a cavern, by way of the forceful current, that the siren’s inhabit. Upon entering his crew is drawn by the lovely, yet deathly, voices of the creatures, but only one of them he can take.

But the secret of the siren's gifted wealth is in their blood, literally. With one drop, a siren's blood turns into a tear drop shaped red diamond. 'Blood Diamond'. Those who capture such a creature can either use or abuse this creature, and another twist is that if the siren dies to diamonds turn to blood again.

Please PM me if you are interested. Thank you!
<3

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:44 pm
bump  

Queen Sassafras

Sparkly Fatcat

The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games