Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:09 am
User Image

Flash Back to Late Juv

Constantly... Fights. And fight after fight, Ebio would have to suffer the humiliation there was to picking up a troublesome cub. Even if it were not her own, she still kept her head high while taking her back home. Telling her it was bad to fight, but when others tried to intervene, well Zhen knew not to mess with Ebio then. SHE was the only one to discipline her-, her own responsibility she had taken up when she adopted her. Little did she know what would be the teachers verdict... How much Ebio really did have to go through for her.

After a fight broke out- "I said ORDER!" A teacher screamed. When finally, the old lion had it. He beckoned Ebio to come that instant, and within that instant, Ebio had hurried to the temple... Class was dismissed early and the teacher had kept talking to Ebio a good couple of minutes before they were allowed to leave. This time, Ebio's aura changed- one of disappointment and dutiful.

Zhen- "Why Did I HAVE to leave! He started it!"
Ebio'Femi - "Honey, .... sometimes you start it to."
Zhen - "No I don't!"
Ebio'Femi - "Your getting homeschooled."
Zhen - "Whats that?"
Ebio'Femi - "... For the next couple of months. I'll be teaching you from home, no more going to class..."
Zhen - "YES FINALLY!"

End of Flashback

She had to work twice as hard, and Ebio was one ruthless teacher. Along with showing her mannerisms taught to her by her own father and her adoptive mother. Learning along side gods... Then upon Zhen hitting her adolescence, and going on her first round trips as hunter.. She went back to classes.. Trying to prove that Ebio was a good teacher and she was even a better member than before. Worth being here, still- she had some rough edges to sooth out but this would become apart of her personality indefinitely.

When class was over, immediately she slipped away to head out to look for the hunters and see when the next hunt would start.... She was propped up on one of the ruin's falling steps with her tail up and wagging...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:17 pm
User ImageMsrah looked for the girl Ak-kila as the young lions scattered in all directions after class. He couldn't find her, and that was both a relief and a disappointment at the same time. She had been so annoying and cheeky, and she had tried to act like she was the mature one. He wasn't sure what he'd do if he saw her, but... ah never mind.

The young lion was rather pleased that his mane was starting to grow in properly. It was a sign that he would be an adult soon, and that would be great. He'd be a nanny and keep dumb kids from hurting themselves. He already enjoyed a little more freedom since he was allowed outside the temple without supervision. He hadn't been outside a lot, but it was nice to be able to. It might be nice to take a look outside, come to think about it.

Msrah started walking towards the nearest exit. He nodded a greeting to the guard stationed there and as he walked out he found another young lion sitting on the steps. She had very distinctive markings, and Msrah was pretty sure he had seen her around. Something was very familiar about her at least. Most lions the same age knew each other, so it wasn't very strange to find her familiar, but he had a feeling it was something more...

"Hello," he said and sat down one step lower than the girl, "Anything happening?"

((Hey, how about she beat him up in the past XD))  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:02 am
Annchen
[ Tag ! ]

- I also agree with her having beaten him up in the past <3 Sounds like a good idea! Though if she might try it again if she gets too mad. I need to find her a punching bag later down the line lol!

The hunters were amazingly fast as they came back and reared in to the temple just as fast as she could blink and slowed down only when they got close to the temple. Zhen's ears fanned back as she took a step down, before being interrupted by a voice. Once she turned- and turned back- they were already in the temple... Damn!, losing her chance to ask if she could come on the next hunting trip. All her excitement fell and then she looked back at the cause of the problem.

"What." She sneered and huffed. Looking straight at him now with a particularly pissed off face. Trying to retain the anger that was slowly rising for missing her chance.

"No- Just missed my chance to ask them if I can go on the next one because a particular being interrupted and I lost my chance to." A low growl settled in her words. "But other than that~ nothing except being bored- thank~"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:45 am
Msrah's ears folded back at the girl's hostile greeting. Oh it was her. He remembered her getting into all kinds of trouble in class a few moons back, and once she had tried to beat him up without any reason. Ok, she had quite successfully managed to beat him up, and there might have been some reason, but she was a volatile sort back then. Still was from the looks of it.

"Well sorry," he said, not sounding very sorry at all, "I didn't know it was a growl-worthy offense to greet someone."

He analysed her rant and looked back into the temple. Oh, the hunters... Didn't look as if that particular hunting party had much luck today so perhaps she was better off not getting the opportunity to ask right now. He should know since his father was a hunter. He had learned to stay on his best behaviour when daddy and his hunting group came back empty pawed.

"You shouldn't bother them when they come back wuthout a kill," he said, "Puts them in a bad mood. The trick is to ask when they're well rested before a hunt or after a successful one."

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:51 pm
Annchen

Annchen
Finally biggrin Tag and finished rp ~ sorry I forgot bout this one! ilu ;3;

"Not when you interrupt something." Rolling her eyes and finally turning to look at him. From the looks of it, a total stranger. Sighing, Ebio taught her and if she couldn't handle herself, then it would definitely reflect badly on Ebio. She cared very little of her reputation. It had already been shattered in school. "My apologies for snapping. I have been waiting a while to get their attention and something always happens to prevent me. " She didn't sound too sorry but she hated ever saying it, it was a real leap to even cross her maw. If it wasn't for Ebio, she'd let all these goodies know who is boss and who exactly she was. Again, only Ebio could calm her.

"I know when I should, but I'm impatient I guess." She turned fully to him and lifted her head and gave him a strong nod. "Did you need me for something? Or my 'parent'?" For the most part, everyone knew her adopted grandparents were the Goddess of Confussion and the God of Youth, often she would get pegged on questions for them or to ask them something when one was too scared to venture in their cave. Honestly, she always seemed frustrated inside their den but could usually brush it off. Or, they would ask where Ebio'Femi was. She was quite popular and in demand these down days.

She seemed.. semi pleasant now after her grand 'huff' of being interrupted. It wasn't his fault and she knew that.. But she still couldn't shake ALL her bad habits..

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:38 am
Chi Sohma
Ooops... I nearly missed this! Aww... I think he reached his limit there... It's nice to play him when he's annoyed because he's usually way too nice XD

Msrah was a decent sort, and he liked being helpful, but this girl just rubbed him all the wrong ways. Her 'sorry' sounded hollow and insincere, and she appeared to be impatient to be rid of him. He had been about to offer to introduce her to his father and his hunter colleagues, but if she was going to be like this... No. Hunting required team work, he knew that much, and this girl didn't act like a team player.

"No," he said, standing up, "I didn't need anything. Perhaps I should go..."

Tay was bound to be around somewhere... Or his siblings... Or anyone else really!

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:15 pm
Annchen
Finally biggrin Tag and finished rp ~ sorry I forgot bout this one! ilu ;3;

"Well aren't you just the prepper one. Interrupting me for noth-" Setting her eyes on him. Then the memories started to flood back.. Then she looked him up and down, and finally realized after a very long stare. "I used to go to school with you didn't I." Her whole mood got more cocky now, and more careless about the male in front of her. Huffing and setting on her hindquarters, now that hunting pack had left from sight.

"Yea- and roll over while your at it. Still the same." Then softly she groomed her paw and the top of her head. "I'm glad I was homeschooled- I would have done a lot more for payback, doing the things you did. Heh. It's lucky miss Ebio was there." Recalling everyone whom picked on her for her scars as a kid- those whom alienated her. She generalized them ALL. EVERYONE in her class was an enemy- thus Ebio had it set in her head that Zhen NEEDED to be homeschooled. Maybe til adol, which she had neglected to fill her spot again in.

Rather, she opted to training with Gloz til her 'suspension' was way over due.
A hardass still! Til the very end as she raised her chin high. "When you get a back bone- let me know." A smirk now playfully across her maw. If ONLY Ebio would have let her have her paypack against ALL whom have wronged her.. if ONLY- but this 'rehab' program was working- and she no longer need to obsess over it but she would never forget... ever. They weren't worth her time anyways.

But deep down, she wanted to be accepted, and wanted friends.. but too many had plotted against her and tried to rough house with her. Little did they know they were dealing with an ex daemon.. That fiery temper was still there- hidden under all of Ebio'Femi's kindness..

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 6:57 pm
Annchen
Reminder Quote ;] Wondering if you wanted to continue or not smile

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
[IC] Abandoned Temple [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff