Furry related gaia items

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CelestiaI Blaze

Magical Cat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:30 pm
Anyone else having troubles making thier fursona on gaia?

I'm pretty close. Just stuck on making the tail just right. I know the tail I need doesn't exist, but is it possible to layer tails or items to get the right look?
I need a black and blue striped fluffy tail. I know of a few black and white ones. Any items I could layer over a black tail to give the appearance of spots or stripes?

Fursona looks like this: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/6312586/

Feel free to add/watch me on FA : D  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:51 pm
Best to just go with the regular black tails. Gaia isn't exactly designed to...well...replicate furries. They've done a pretty good job if you have a traditional color scheme though.

I'd say you're pretty spot on as is, and I wouldn't worry to be honest. The tail isn't that important when you got about +90% of it right. That's an accomplishment in itself. 3nodding  

Garek Maxwell

Robodicks

Robotic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:32 pm
You've done pretty well, given what you have to work with!

And Gaia keeps bringing out more furry items. It's just a waiting game, really. I think they can do with more skins.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:47 am
I've got my fursona avatar almost perfectly. cat_3nodding
The only thing that bothers me is the Gaian eyebrows. My 'sona's eyebrows are just dots.
User Image <-- Rainshine the aardwolf, matriarch of her clan  

Celtic zombie-kitten

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:49 am
Ears and tail are really the only things that aren't that close to my fursona. I can fake the markings with gloves and sock/shoe combinations pretty well, but the fox ears aren't the right color, and every other pair of black animal ears I've seen doesn't have quite the right shape.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:41 pm
i would like if they made a bigger color spectrum of animal snouts. the Prince of the Fennecs that i have equipped right now for it will work fine for me, but i put a suggestion under the feedback forum for more. perhaps do the same? they really do look. this far they've taken both major suggestions that ive submitted into account and applied them (even though im sure im not the only one who suggested them)  

Guttersnipe

Feral Creature

Henrey Von Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:35 am
Man the furry items on here r expensive...i cant event put some on my avi yet... stressed  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:34 pm
Lol, I made my fursona by playing around on tektek.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Or would it be scalesona because its reptillian, lol -strokes chin snout-  

Toxic Neon 18

Dangerous Man-Lover

12,175 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50

An Sionnach Beag

Devoted Lunatic

9,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 2:58 pm
My Lords Lover
i would like if they made a bigger color spectrum of animal snouts. the Prince of the Fennecs that i have equipped right now for it will work fine for me, but i put a suggestion under the feedback forum for more. perhaps do the same? they really do look. this far they've taken both major suggestions that ive submitted into account and applied them (even though im sure im not the only one who suggested them)

I freaking love you!!!! how could i not know that there was a fennec item? it works so much better (as i am a fennec fox) then the ears and tail from the gogh reed!!!  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 3:03 pm
Sunegami
Ears and tail are really the only things that aren't that close to my fursona. I can fake the markings with gloves and sock/shoe combinations pretty well, but the fox ears aren't the right color, and every other pair of black animal ears I've seen doesn't have quite the right shape.

lol, try finding bat ears, and if you do, let me know. ^+^?  

Soriku the Ookami

Hilarious Shapeshifter

5,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 10:18 am
Soriku the Ookami
Sunegami

Well, the Albino Bat Companion has a set of white bat ears. Kinda pricey though. There's not a lot of other ears big enough to pass as bat ears. Ears of the Black Beast might work.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 10:43 am
shoki_de_nai
Soriku the Ookami
Sunegami

Well, the Albino Bat Companion has a set of white bat ears. Kinda pricey though. There's not a lot of other ears big enough to pass as bat ears. Ears of the Black Beast might work.

Well...>.< They don't have black bat ears, lol, which is what I'd need, but I'd never get the ears I'd need anyway. Being a hybrid does that unfortunately...>.<

This is the best I can get...>.< and it's not all that close unfortunately.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Total Value: 854,647 Gold
After Exclusions: 585,000 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Flight of the Macaw
Wandering Hermit
Patched Scarf
Dark Elf Potion (grey)
Patchwork Boots
Tsunami KO Classic Pants

Moon's Watcher
Ice Werewolf