Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Robodicks

Robotic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:53 pm
I know you have them.

This is my Noodle. She's a 6 and a half year old Chihuahua. The love of my life and I don't think any human child could ever surpass her.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:24 pm
I have two babies, Mr. Beauregard (Bo) and Ms. Bubbles they are both super nice to everyone and are just big cuddlebugs. This picture is from the summer when Bo was shaved hes super fluffy again now.
User Image  

LimeInDeCoconut

Robodicks

Robotic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:25 pm
Daww <3 I want a kitty, but my boyfriend has horrible allergies and we have no place for a litter box. sad  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:28 pm
I have four...

User Image

User Image

The full grown Siberian Husky is Luna, my best friend since I found her on the street when I first moved to Alaska.

Well, 6 months ago, she gave birth to the three little guys below her, I have no Idea how she got pregnant...  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Robodicks

Robotic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:36 pm
She's beautiful and her pups are gorgeous! You might want to get her spayed, just so you don't have to worry about stray dogs and more puppies. It's also better for her long-term health.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:30 pm
Guardian Wolf 117
I have four...

The full grown Siberian Husky is Luna, my best friend since I found her on the street when I first moved to Alaska.

Well, 6 months ago, she gave birth to the three little guys below her, I have no Idea how she got pregnant...

sneaky neighbors dog. ninja  

RealLiveDragon

Devoted Phantom

10,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Tetragonoloba

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:59 am
We have a TON of kitties. Two of our girl cats got pregnant, and we're still in the process of trying to get rid of the kittens. XD

Here's a couple group pics:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:53 am
RealLiveDragon
Guardian Wolf 117
I have four...

Thing is, I live several miles away from the town, and I've never taken Luna anywhere long enough for that to happen >w<  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Robodicks

Robotic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:47 am
Cute kitties! Remember to spay the mommies so you don't have the same problem, lol.

Seriously, though. Spay and neuter. Not only does it prevent more unwanted pets, but it also decreases chances of cancer and problems with the prostate in males. It makes hyper or aggressive animals calm and prevents annoying things like the blood during heat and spraying/marking.

Guardian Wolf 117
RealLiveDragon
Guardian Wolf 117
I have four...

Thing is, I live several miles away from the town, and I've never taken Luna anywhere long enough for that to happen >w<

Males will go to any ends when it comes to a female in heat. They can easily climb a kennel fence and will travel miles and miles to do so.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:10 pm
Bampot
Cute kitties! Remember to spay the mommies so you don't have the same problem, lol.

Seriously, though. Spay and neuter. Not only does it prevent more unwanted pets, but it also decreases chances of cancer and problems with the prostate in males. It makes hyper or aggressive animals calm and prevents annoying things like the blood during heat and spraying/marking.

Guardian Wolf 117
RealLiveDragon
Guardian Wolf 117
I have four...

Males will go to any ends when it comes to a female in heat. They can easily climb a kennel fence and will travel miles and miles to do so.

Yeah, but I've kept her away from other dogs o.o  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Robodicks

Robotic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:17 pm
Guardian Wolf 117

Is there any time where she's out of your site, even if she goes out to potty without you right there. Is she indoors at all times? Dogs are crafty and they only need a moment. I know tons of people who's dogs were knocked up while just going out for a potty. There heads were turned for a second and it happened. It's just safer to do the spay and you're 100% guarded against it happening. Just make sure to not spay her while she's in heat.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:20 pm
Bampot
Guardian Wolf 117

Is there any time where she's out of your site, even if she goes out to potty without you right there. Is she indoors at all times? Dogs are crafty and they only need a moment. I know tons of people who's dogs were knocked up while just going out for a potty. There heads were turned for a second and it happened. It's just safer to do the spay and you're 100% guarded against it happening. Just make sure to not spay her while she's in heat.

If it helps any, I forgot to mention she went into the woods one day... and it's not like I don't want the puppies. They're fun to have.  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Robodicks

Robotic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:31 pm
Guardian Wolf 117
Bampot
Guardian Wolf 117

If it helps any, I forgot to mention she went into the woods one day... and it's not like I don't want the puppies. They're fun to have.

That's probably when it happened. And puppies are fun, but considering the amount of unwanted animals in the world, it somewhat irresponsible to keep bringing more here. And for her sake too. She'll be less likely to venture off and you wont have to worry about strange dogs. She'll also be prevented from getting any kind of reproductive cancer and her chances of getting breast cancer will decrease.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:06 pm
Bampot
She'll also be prevented from getting any kind of reproductive cancer and her chances of getting breast cancer will decrease.

I had no idea dogs could get the same kinds of cancers humans can get. eek

Also Guardian Wolf 117, the puppies look like they may be husky breeds too, so that increases their worth potentially if you ever needed to give them up for some reason. They're adorable regardless. heart  

Garek Maxwell

Robodicks

Robotic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:13 pm
Garek Maxwell
Bampot
She'll also be prevented from getting any kind of reproductive cancer and her chances of getting breast cancer will decrease.

I had no idea dogs could get the same kinds of cancers humans can get. eek

Also Guardian Wolf 117, the puppies look like they may be husky breeds too, so that increases their worth potentially if you ever needed to give them up for some reason. They're adorable regardless. heart

Yep. They can get prostate cancer as well, but neutering doesn't prevent it, of course. It does decrease the chances.

I agree that they look like purebreds, but it's hard to tell when they're that young. Are you going to keep them or sale them, Guardian Wolf 117? I love the brown one!  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff