Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Nintendo Guild

Back to Guilds

ONG is a guild and community specializing in Nintendo. 

Tags: Nintendo, Mario, Kirby, Zelda, Pokemon 

Reply Role Playing
A brand new world!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

crimmypop

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:34 pm
I feel I'm official enough to post this. I need an RP, so yeah. Begin, immediately.

(BTW, OC info is in the sticky)

Markus Frost sat down on a pile of leaves. He wasn't used to living alone yet, for he had fled the castle but a few days ago. A centipede crawled it's way out of the leaves, and onto Markus' shorts. Markus began talking to the creature. "Hey there.... bet you would know where the best place to get food was... See, I've run out.... and-" He was cut short, as a large rumble came from behind him. He quickly turned about, and saw something, a shadow-like figure, trying to catch a rabbit from a branch. Markus tucked the centipede into his shorts' pocket,and stealthily withdrew from the clearing he was in. He created simple Ice Steps up to a branch on a Redwood tree. When he had reached the branch, he sat down, pulled the centipede out from his pocket, and melted the Ice before the shadow-thing noticed.

(I swear, someone had better continue this, or I'll end up writing a story.)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:49 am
Cyan Frost IV

Ombri watched the shadow creature from afar. It didn't seem familiar, and if she did try to order it around, it wouldn't listen, for she wasn't Shadow Princess anymore. That's going to take getting used to. It had only been a week since she'd been exiled.

Ombri watched a boy - around twelve, she guessed - climb up a tree close to the shadow creature using ice. If he started fighting the thing, perhaps she would help him...  

Cognitohazard
Crew

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50

crimmypop

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:28 pm
Kez Mani

Markus stared at the shadow creature. It seemed very agile, and had spikes and thorns on it's spinal area. The centipede Markus had picked up had other intentions. It fell from the tree and landed with a crunch next to a pile of leaves the shadow creature was by. The creature immediately looked around, then up. It had seen Markus, and Markus was staring straight back at it. The shadow creature, began to emit a low growl, then suddenly sprang from the ground onto the branch Markus was on. Markus quickly jumped; He knew he wouldn't be injured by the 13 foot fall. It was nothing. He was incorrect. He hit the ground with a thud and collapsed. The creature pounced on top of him, and was about ready to tear his throat out. Markus had just enough time, to smash the shadow thing off of him with an Ice Blast. The monster was slightly dazed, but wasn't harmed by the mediocre attack.

(Ice Blast: A small amount of energy is exerted to create a small ball of ice. It then expands to one direction, sending off shards of ice.)  
Role Playing

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games