Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LilSangoStar

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 4:50 pm
I heart it it is such a fun series but its a very very short series. crying  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 9:17 pm
Yes Juvenile Orion is only 5 books long. But they also have an anime out. It doesn't have the same charaters as the manga but it's based on the same story. Btw Juvenile Orion is published by Broccali Books.
biggrin lol biggrin I'm pulling this all from my head I guess that I should stop memorising books. biggrin lol biggrin  

anime_fan_9002

Ryoko-chan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 4:52 pm
I love this series whee ; the box set has the cutest little keychains in it!

anime_fan_9002
But they also have an anime out. It doesn't have the same charaters as the manga but it's based on the same story.

Yeah, come to think of it, i've seen the advirtisements in the back of the manga. I wish it could've been something with the same characters, but... ah well. I'm just wondering if it's any good plot-wise.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 5:24 pm
Yes it is made by Broccoli Books and I memorized which company produces which books. Orion is really good and I also got that cute little box set with the keychains. xd heart I believe the anime was made before the manga series if I remember correctly. The anime is based in the same universe.  

Masquanade
Crew

Lil Miss Murder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 7:11 pm
I have only bought and read the first volume and it was really good! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 7:52 am
Its not that short...i have some that are only 1 book..or two or three... well i guess it kinda is sweatdrop oh but.. i like it..havent finished it yet but i will one day, yea  

Sakkakuookami

Sakkakuookami

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 7:53 am
Ryoko-chan
I love this series whee ; the box set has the cutest little keychains in it!

anime_fan_9002
But they also have an anime out. It doesn't have the same charaters as the manga but it's based on the same story.

Yeah, come to think of it, i've seen the advirtisements in the back of the manga. I wish it could've been something with the same characters, but... ah well. I'm just wondering if it's any good plot-wise.
are you talking about aquarian age: sign for evolution.. with the charaters being girls and not guys??  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 3:52 pm
y is it so short  

+d.s.Midnight+

TokyoPop Manga Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas