Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Have you ever had someone die in a COMMUNITY LOT????????????

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

No.
  Yes.
  Um...
  Could you repeat that...
  I know just how you feel, I had the same thing happen. I was playing another family, and my other FAVORITE SIM in another family died...
View Results

Goldenhoney

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 11:39 am

Well, I have. And I wasn't even playing the character that died. I was playing her neighbor. The girl who died in the community lot was a teenager and was apart of my FAVORITE FAMILY in that neighborhood. Well, I was playing a different family at that time. And I decided to have the Mom and her kids go to the park and go shopping. So they did. But while I was playing that family in that COMMUNITY LOT, I looked over and saw that my FAVORTIE SIM CHARACTER was dieing! Well, I had to save the game. I know that if I hadn't saved the game, she would still be alive. But the family that I was currently playing was doing some good things, too, and doing good. Their asperations were high, and their moods were great. So I saved.
Then I went to the family that had the girl die in the community lot. She was in bed, where I last left her, but she was CLEAR AND WHITE! LIKE A GHOST! (no dip shurlock...she died!) When I entered the house and the area, she had quickly gotten out of bed, and fell over. She died.

I WAS REALLY MAD AT THE GAME FOR DOING THAT TO ME! WHY?!? WHY!?! WHY!?!?!??!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 5:28 pm
eek ..um...um... I dunno?? ...just don't hurt me!  

Black Majic828

Banana-nana

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 6:37 pm
Black Majic828
eek ..um...um... I dunno?? ...just don't hurt me!

xd

Hmm... Ive never had that happen. Was she sick or anything? Sometimes if they're sick and they don't rest on their own (like wandering a community lot even when you're not playing with them) I think it can make the sickness worse... sweatdrop

I know I've had sick sims appear at community lots sneezing and spreading their stupid germs.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:57 pm
This has happened to me:

Sim enters room.

NPC (such as saxaphone guy) walks up to door... blocking it.

NPC refuses to leave.

NPC stands there for the next hour (OUR time).

Sim = Dead.

This has only happened to me when I have just one sim at a community lot - it hasn't happened when I've had families there, becuase I was able to make them teleport eventually... I think.

Solution: Put multiple doors in EVERY room, NEVER leave only a single space in a fence surrounding the whole area that can fit only one person, etc.

PS. I hate that saxaphone guy so much - I've had maybe... three sims keel over because of that guy. >.<"  

Scathach13

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:12 am
HA! You mean W.C. Friendly the sax player. I hated him too. He almost killed one of my sims once but I reluctantly exited without saving. I went straight back to the lot afterwards to add more doors.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:19 pm
Scathach13
This has happened to me:

Sim enters room.

NPC (such as saxaphone guy) walks up to door... blocking it.

NPC refuses to leave.

NPC stands there for the next hour (OUR time).

Sim = Dead.

This has only happened to me when I have just one sim at a community lot - it hasn't happened when I've had families there, becuase I was able to make them teleport eventually... I think.

Solution: Put multiple doors in EVERY room, NEVER leave only a single space in a fence surrounding the whole area that can fit only one person, etc.

PS. I hate that saxaphone guy so much - I've had maybe... three sims keel over because of that guy. >.<"

I hate that guy too, there was a restraraunt that I made and my Sims couldn't get out because he was blocking the doorway playing that blame saxophone and wouldn't move.  

Lady Vina

Meruda

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:20 pm
Oh me gawsh! gonk I'm afraid to enter community lots now in fear of Simmy-doom.

Are you guys talking about the saxophone man from the original Sims? I hated him >.< Did he make it over to The Sims 2?! D:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:41 pm
which community lot is that saxophone guy in?

im gonna avoid it! lol  

Charlock_McCloud

goddess_oraorchid

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:16 pm
For some reason once all the sims on the communty lot died.... rofl rofl rofl rofl wahmbulance rofl rofl rofl wahmbulance rofl rofl burning_eyes rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:41 am
Don't worry sims 2 players. W.C. Friendly (the sax player) has NOT made it into the sims 2! Not yet at least. I hope he doesn't make a comeback.  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100

DarkCharlie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:47 am
Nearly. But the Sim who I was with at the community lot happened to be her best friend and saved her. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 6:25 pm
Sorry, never happened to me.

Infinity-Nevermore

Emradrig rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-12)

Emradrig

Aged Healer

9,050 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:34 pm
One time the maid died in one house and when I went to another house that maid worked at she did something similar and the another maid came to take her place.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:47 am
Lol none of my sims have ever died on a comunity lot but i might like to try lol razz  

Dry Cleaned Cardboard

The Sims Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff