Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Hint Of Ginger!

Back to Guilds

A place to hang out, make friends, and feel up free time! 

Tags: ginger, friends, gold, booty, free 

Reply RolePlay
the midnight bar and Inn OPEN! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sexygingerbear
Captain

Dainty Bear

23,375 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:23 pm
On a far off hill side sits a small but inviting little inn. The inn is rather old, having sat there for 5 generations. It is made of an oddly red wood, and the smoke seeping out the chime smells of spice. Folks have come far and wide to stay at the inn for its the safe haven for those who live and work in darkness!

Inside lives one young lass of about 22, she's short and has long red hair. They call her ginger, she can be as sweet as candy or, fiery as a dragon. Posted by the door is a sign welcoming all to come in and warm themselves. As you walk in you see a bar to the right, with a staircase off to the side. To the left is tables and booths, all the light in the room came form candles on all of the tables, the walls, and any were you could get on to stay! Be hind the bar sits ginger waiting to help you with your day!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:20 pm
reserved  

sexygingerbear
Captain

Dainty Bear

23,375 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Master Converter 500

sexygingerbear
Captain

Dainty Bear

23,375 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:22 pm
reserved  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:33 pm
*ginger sits behind the bar, cleaning cups. her it seems seems as tho she all ways just waiting...* i wish some one would stop by, if only to buy a drink! i clean all day, for no one to see it! * she swings around the bar spinning in to the room of tables*  

sexygingerbear
Captain

Dainty Bear

23,375 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Master Converter 500

ICie Rikku

Greedy Grabber

7,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:21 pm
(Alize- Shoulder length hair white pale skin and nice glow to her)

Alize walks into the bar looking around to see if anyone else was here... The place is warm and pretty inside. She walks up to the bar and see a nice looking girl. Smiling she says"Hi! Where is everybody?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:24 pm
ICie Rikku

Alize walks into the bar looking around to see if anyone else was here... The place is warm and pretty inside. She walks up to the bar and see a nice looking girl. Smiling she says"Hi! Where is everybody?"
*ginger smiles, and pulls out a nice clean glass for the girl* your the first person iv seen in weeks! what can i get you? do you need a room?  

sexygingerbear
Captain

Dainty Bear

23,375 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Master Converter 500

ICie Rikku

Greedy Grabber

7,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:37 pm
sexygingerbear
ICie Rikku

*ginger smiles, and pulls out a nice clean glass for the girl* your the first person iv seen in weeks! what can i get you? do you need a room?

Alize smiles back "Haha i wonder why? Its great in here?! I love it already. Umm lets see I'll take your best drink. And yes i need a room for tonight  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:54 pm
ICie Rikku
sexygingerbear
ICie Rikku

Alize smiles back "Haha i wonder why? Its great in here?! I love it already. Umm lets see I'll take your best drink. And yes i need a room for tonight

*gets her some green bubbles to drink* i make this stuff my self wink *ginger walks around the bar* im glad you like my inn, its been in my family for a long time, but who know for how much longer! your the first guest in such a long time! i think you can have the best room! *ginger set next to the girl* so were do you come from? All by your self?  

sexygingerbear
Captain

Dainty Bear

23,375 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Master Converter 500

Dente Docano

Devoted Businessman

6,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:20 pm
sexygingerbear
ICie Rikku
sexygingerbear
ICie Rikku

*gets her some green bubbles to drink* i make this stuff my self wink *ginger walks around the bar* im glad you like my inn, its been in my family for a long time, but who know for how much longer! your the first guest in such a long time! i think you can have the best room! *ginger set next to the girl* so were do you come from? All by your self?

(blond hair james with blue eyes) *walks in the bar* hey wats up one pinna Claude please  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:47 pm
sexygingerbear
ICie Rikku
sexygingerbear
ICie Rikku

*Alize takes the drink she was handed and slurps it! Her eyes get big with excitement "omgosh this stuff is great ! ^ _ ^" then says "Woah family business hmm? Well hopefully not the last!" "If you want i can always pitch in and help around here!"*Alize jumps up and winks saying "Really the best room YAA!"... "Well I come from a small town. I got banished though for stealing food for my family they are poor. I came here to get a job and hopefully find a way to get them the money :/"  

ICie Rikku

Greedy Grabber

7,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Emily_4_ever

Hot Nerd

11,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:30 am
Kasuda Temano
sexygingerbear
ICie Rikku
sexygingerbear
ICie Rikku

(blond hair james with blue eyes) *walks in the bar* hey wats up one pinna Claude please

(A voice of a joung girl comes from one of the walls-she's the ghost of the inn, a few people know her as Lucie) "Some water please, Ginger... As a ghost I can't eat nor drink-but sometimes I need to feel like a human being!", (she says looking to Alice and James.)
(A tear drops from one of her eyes, as she remembers the time she was this nice little girl with flowy hair full of joy and enthusiasm, before she became a ghost... Not many people-not even Ginger-know how this happened)
"I finally see people down here... Mmmm... That's a nice surprise!!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:12 am
Emily_4_ever
Kasuda Temano
sexygingerbear
ICie Rikku
sexygingerbear
ICie Rikku

(A voice of a joung girl comes from one of the walls-she's the ghost of the inn, a few people know her as Lucie) "Some water please, Ginger... As a ghost I can't eat nor drink-but sometimes I need to feel like a human being!", (she says looking to Alice and James.)
(A tear drops from one of her eyes, as she remembers the time she was this nice little girl with flowy hair full of joy and enthusiasm, before she became a ghost... Not many people-not even Ginger-know how this happened)

Alize screams with terror at the sight of a ghost "AHHHHH!!!! A GHOST ITS A GHOST!" she runs around the shop until she trips and falls.  

ICie Rikku

Greedy Grabber

7,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Emily_4_ever

Hot Nerd

11,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:15 am
ICie Rikku
Emily_4_ever
Kasuda Temano
sexygingerbear
ICie Rikku

(A voice of a joung girl comes from one of the walls-she's the ghost of the inn, a few people know her as Lucie) "Some water please, Ginger... As a ghost I can't eat nor drink-but sometimes I need to feel like a human being!", (she says looking to Alize and James.)

Alize screams with terror at the sight of a ghost "AHHHHH!!!! A GHOST ITS A GHOST!" she runs around the shop until she trips and falls.

Lucie travels the same distance flowing in the air till she is exactly above Alize! She looks at her with a sad face and gives Alize her transparent hand to help her stand up, hoping Alize would accept it...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:28 am
Emily_4_ever
ICie Rikku
Emily_4_ever
Kasuda Temano
sexygingerbear
ICie Rikku

Lucie travels the same distance flowing in the air till she is exactly above Alice! She looks at her with a sad face and gives Alice her transparent hand to help her stand up, hoping Alice would accept it...

[(AliZe not alice)] Alize still frigthened draws her hand slowly and places on Lucie's hand. She feels a cold breeze and starts shivering. She stands up and walks back to the bar and sits in the chair. "Ginger something warm please."  

ICie Rikku

Greedy Grabber

7,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Dente Docano

Devoted Businessman

6,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:30 am
ICie Rikku
Emily_4_ever
ICie Rikku
Emily_4_ever
Kasuda Temano

Lucie travels the same distance flowing in the air till she is exactly above Alice! She looks at her with a sad face and gives Alice her transparent hand to help her stand up, hoping Alice would accept it...

[(AliZe not alice)] Alize still frigthened draws her hand slowly and places on Lucie's hand. She feels a cold breeze and starts shivering. She stands up and walks back to the bar and sits in the chair. "Ginger something warm please."

(james look at Alize and Lucie) Alize are you ok why are you afraid of ghost there is nothing to be so scared about  
RolePlay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff