Welcome to Gaia! ::

1x1 H E A V E N

Back to Guilds

A meetup guild for 1x1 roleplayers. 

Tags: 1x1 rp, partner, search, roleplaying, roleplays 

Reply The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!
Searching ~Semi Lit~! Always accepting! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ttoki

Shy Pumpkin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:46 pm
I'm looking for people to 1x1 rp with, obviously. c:
i'm Semi-lit, (i do tend to mirror my partner, too.) I can normally write a good two paragraphs, (so please don't expect an advance-lit post from me!) if you provide me with decent-sized posts. (No one-liners, pleaaase!)
I'll understand a brain fart every now and then, and i get them too. But if i'm giving you a two-paragraph post, i expect something decently sized in return.
:]
I enjoy hetero the most, but i rather do enjoy Yuri and Yoai.
I usually have good grammar, so please, make your posts readable.
i will decorate my posts if you prefer, and i like long-term rp's. Don't ditch if you're done with the rp, please shoot me a PM saying so. Odds are, i'll feel the same way.
Im pretty flexible when it comes to plots/topics, though i prefer romance or fantasy.i dont really like fight/sci-fi themes. And i also am horrible at animals. I can do a werewolf, which tends to be part-time animal, but not full time, please.
I only RP through Private Messages.
I can be convinced into Forums, however.
So just shoot me a pm or post below? c:

Plus, on a side note, i expect at least, at minimum, a post every one or two days. It bothers me and i am impatient. C:

It may sound a little complicated, but really, all that matters is good grammar and frequent replies/posts.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:47 pm
Plot Ideas/Pairings~
*Bold are role's i would play. Non-bolded pairings are ones in which i have no preference.
*The more hearts, the more i'm craving.

Apartment Neighbors
Druggie teenager x pregnant girlfriend <3 <3 <3 <3
Someone going through grief x partner
Ex lovers
Maaaybe a Soldier x Civilian, probably consisting of letters to one another.
Enemies/Rivals
Soldier on leave x girlfriend/wife (I would play male on this one, in fact, i prefer to.)
Cancer Patient/Termanilly ill (Preferrably male) x Nurse <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 (See Plot C Below)
Something with werewolves/shapeshifters (Plot discussing needed.) <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Mother of Twins x Soldier (See Plot D below)
Separated Lovers (See plot B below)

IMPORTANT!
I'm really craving something where i would play a younger character. Im thinking of doubling, one of my characters being older, perhaps playing a parental figure to the smaller child that i would also play. You would be expected to play only one character. Plot is discussable!
If you have any ideas or any plots, please feel free to bring them up! <3

ttoki

Shy Pumpkin

ttoki

Shy Pumpkin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:48 pm
~Ready to Play Plots~
Keep in mind that plots are ALWAYS negotiable and i have no problems whatsoever discussing them and switching things around! C:

Plot A
Wife, after the loss of their two twin children to a car accident, is grief-stricken and barely getting by. Husband, through the grief and all, has stayed true to her and always been there. After Wife attends a Spin Class one morning, she faints and hits her head on the floor. Having the fall been pretty serious, she loses 5 years of her life. The memories of everything, included. She forgets her pregnancy, the birth of the twins, and even the loss of them. Last she remembers, it was 2006, January 8th. They had been in Greece, on their honeymoon. She clearly remembers the earthquake as if it were yesterday, the memories of grief and loss being completely lost in her mind. Will she ever get them back?

Plot B
When lovers are separated, the heart grows cold. Girl moves away, leaving behind Boy, two lovers and a pair that were seemingly inseparable. College, life, everything without the other. Will letters suffice to keep their love alive, or will their hearts grow apart, leaving one another for someone else?
(Left a lot open in this one, i would definitely want to talk it over and plan it out as we go.)

Plot C
When Male is diagnosed with a terminal disease, things seem to start spiraling out of control for him. He's admitted to a hospital, and with his stubborn nature, allows almost no one to care for him without throwing an absolute tantrum, screaming and hitting. But when an intern nurse is assigned the job of caring for him, things fit together like puzzle pieces. She's gentle and calm natured, soft speaking. He allows her to care for him, and eventually he's allowed to leave for a few months. When they begin to bond and fall in love, his illness grows worse and she discovers she's carrying his child. Will he be able to fight through his illness, and will he ever lay eyes on his own child? <3

Plot D
Raising two, chaotic twins is quite the job, especially for Wife. She had the twins about a year ago when Husband was on leave for the military. Now that he's been deployed again, She has been stuck with the sadness of his leaving and raising two children by herself. She's never had something harder than trying to raise them right, playing the role of both a mother and father to them while he is away. He comes home for the holidays, but it just doesn't seem to be enough to keep everyone happy. Will he ever come home?
*More to be added later*

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:13 pm
Hi, I'm Midnight!

I was wondering if you would like a RP with me! I was thinking that you might be interested in the A Magician's Tale plot in my search thread, which is here. You said that you wanted to play and older character who mentors a younger one. It could always be the mentor to my character and you could double, if you wanted, as another student with me.

The Midnight Acquaintance

Fanatical Lover

ttoki

Shy Pumpkin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:27 pm
Hi, I'm Midnight!

I was wondering if you would like a RP with me! I was thinking that you might be interested in the A Magician's Tale plot in my search thread, which is here. You said that you wanted to play and older character who mentors a younger one. It could always be the mentor to my character and you could double, if you wanted, as another student with me.

It sounds like a very interesting plot!
Perhaps i could play a young boy, around the age of five/six, who has taken a liking to your female 'Raelyn'? He views her as a motherly figure and becomes attached to her? I could also double and play an older male who tries to help your female along with the young child, too. I cannot think of a second character you could play, and if you only wanted to portray one i would be quite fine with that.
:3  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:38 pm
-Chaotic Gloom-
Hi, I'm Midnight!

Perhaps i could play a young boy, around the age of five/six, who has taken a liking to your female 'Raelyn'? He views her as a motherly figure and becomes attached to her? I could also double and play an older male who tries to help your female along with the young child, too. I cannot think of a second character you could play, and if you only wanted to portray one i would be quite fine with that.

Sounds intersting. But no one was suppose to know that Raelyn was a girl. And their travels would be dangerous, why would such a young kid travel with them? And I wanted a romantic interest for Raelyn, to make things even more complicated in a male world :p, would that be the older male?  

Fanatical Lover

ttoki

Shy Pumpkin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:43 pm
-Chaotic Gloom-
Hi, I'm Midnight!

Sounds intersting. But no one was suppose to know that Raelyn was a girl. And their travels would be dangerous, why would such a young kid travel with them? And I wanted a romantic interest for Raelyn, to make things even more complicated in a male world :p, would that be the older male?

Well, i suppose that was a slip of the tongue. My younger would see Raelyn as a parental figure, would be a better wording. He would go along...because he would throw a fit if he didn't get to go. xD Maybe he could stow away or something. Yeah, my older male would be 'interested' in Raelyn, once he knew her secret. :3  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:52 pm
-Chaotic Gloom-
-Chaotic Gloom-
Hi, I'm Midnight!

Well, i suppose that was a slip of the tongue. My younger would see Raelyn as a parental figure, would be a better wording. He would go along...because he would throw a fit if he didn't get to go. xD Maybe he could stow away or something. Yeah, my older male would be 'interested' in Raelyn, once he knew her secret. :3

What if, the younger were the prince and the king wanted him to travel and see the world a little, maybe learn some magic, so he entrust him to him most trusted friend, Raelyn's mentor? :3  

Fanatical Lover

ttoki

Shy Pumpkin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:56 pm
-Chaotic Gloom-
-Chaotic Gloom-
Hi, I'm Midnight!

What if, the younger were the prince and the king wanted him to travel and see the world a little, maybe learn some magic, so he entrust him to him most trusted friend, Raelyn's mentor? :3

Oooh! Epic idea! Would he have sessions where he would learn with Raelyn?
And would you want my older character to be Raelyn's mentor, then? <3  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:00 pm
-Chaotic Gloom-
-Chaotic Gloom-
-Chaotic Gloom-
Hi, I'm Midnight!

Yes please. :3 And they could have lessons together with the mentor teaching. biggrin  

Fanatical Lover

ttoki

Shy Pumpkin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:02 pm
-Chaotic Gloom-
-Chaotic Gloom-

Yes please. :3 And they could have lessons together with the mentor teaching. biggrin

Are you okay with doing the RP via PMs?
And what do you want in terms for a profile skelly?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:14 pm
-Chaotic Gloom-
-Chaotic Gloom-
-Chaotic Gloom-

That's fine with me. :3 And just send me a profile and I'll copy it.  

Fanatical Lover

ttoki

Shy Pumpkin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:16 pm
-Chaotic Gloom-
-Chaotic Gloom-

Alright!
Im going to just work on mine then, you may not hear from me for a few minutes. :]  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:22 pm
-Chaotic Gloom-
-Chaotic Gloom-
-Chaotic Gloom-

Alright!
Im going to just work on mine then, you may not hear from me for a few minutes. :]

Alrighty. :3  

Fanatical Lover

goddess_of_the_night13

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:19 pm
-Chaotic Gloom-

Hallo there~ If you do happen to still be accepting I would be more than willing to join you in a rp:3

I myself can type from anywhere along the lines of a little paragraph to around four or five; never one liners because oh my gods I despise them x.e

Never in my life have I tried yaoi or yuri but I think I would be willing to try if you would prefer them. If you don't care though, plain old hetero is quite fine with me~

My posts generally have good grammar and (mostly) good spelling (I'm terrible at spelling but hey, spellcheck was invented for a reasonXp ) Unless I'm on my phone.. it get's random stuff I don't catch sometimes>.>

My posts have a picture and color generally but I am not that technologically intelligent as though to make a layout myselfXp If you would like I could always get one though:3 Oh, and I certainly don't ditch

As for plots, I enjoy fantasy and romance together:3 I love playing demons and the like or even just a human who can use magic. Fantasy is definitely more of my forte~

Fights are fun to include but every second gets a little boring.. Though I can't promise you that I won't pull out some random shiz.. a lotx3

I've never done a rp over pms but I suppose it couldn't be too hard to figure out if that is what you prefer:3 As you can probably tell by now, I'm pretty easy goingXp

The only issue is that I may poof for a couple of days.. I'm never really supposed to be on here v.v But I do my best to check every night~

If you would like to rp with me then I'm game for many pairings and plots:3 Just shoot me your current favorite. Though if I end up playing a human, things could get weird for me on occasion. Kinda sad that I'm so obviously human yet I sort of suck at playing them^^"" Anywho, hope to hear from you soon~
(Yea, I tried to reply in the same format so it was easier to follow xp )

The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games