Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:21 am
User ImageObayana was beginnning to grow tired of being kept hidden away in the caves with all of the other cubs. He was beginning to get used to living in the pride, and therefore got bored much more quickly nowadays.

Currenly, he was wandering through the tunnels and rock aimlessly. Thinking about the cheetah that he'd met a while ago, he wondered if he would be able to do what he did. Well, not exactly what the other did, but something along that path.

If he was a merchant, then he could use his head all the time, and he'd be good at it. Staring up at the ceiling, he knew that, if he was a merchant, then he wouldn't even need to worry about his father's stupid curse.

So enrapt in his thoughts, he didn't even notice the figure ahead of him until it'd already turned into a collision.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:32 am
Boudaihobbit
[ Tag Reminder exclaim ]

She wasn't at all pleased with any of her siblings as time went by. They were seeming to develop in to this place's world... She wasn't quite ok with that. Not at all. What happened to mother? She had to find out.. She had to find a way out of here! But that wasn't gonna happen anytime soon. She sat in the middle of the tunnel suddenly. 'Please mother, stay alive- wait just a little bit long..I'll come find you..' The prayer traveled out in to the veins of plants then out in to the air.. Traveling in to the ears of gods. A daughter praying over a mother, soon the same prayers came to her as well from her mother. Protection, she could feel like she was getting stronger as time passed. Have they all forgotten.. She looked up in to an air pocket..

Thump. Opening her eyes to turn her head, she had to show strength in this pride- so when someone hit her from behind, she surely turned her body just as quickly and showed her teeth. Luckily... It was one of her siblings. Even if she was mad at them, she couldn't show it- except towards Sol. "Brother? What are you doing in the tunnels at this hour?" He should be at the top training now, with her other brothers.

The only one she had to care really for was Sol and her other sister. Though she was the last of the litter- It mattered not when they acted like soliders. Someone had to know better.. Look passed it all.. The new King, the new Boss man- Seiji. He was king but even he couldn't deny how sometimes the adults would act weird with each other. It was like faking happiness... She had to stay strong.. But there were so many other cubs now, they seemed to know this as happiness.. What was wrong with them! The air beyond these walls, the rivers, the others you meet along the way, she couldn't help but feel.... Like she was captured.

"Shouldn't you be training with Sol and the rest? Did- Did you miss when they came to get them for sparring?" Even those foreign words sounded so familiar now.

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:50 pm
Jumping up quickly in case he had knocked over any of those cubs, he relaxed and smiled a bit as his sister came into his sight. "Rada," he sighed in relief," I was looking for someone." Which had been true at first. While they all had gone to train, he had wanted to see if Nyusei was around anywhere. He knew that the chances of him being in these tunnels were slim, but he knew that the cheetah occasionally came by to see his own cubs. Nevertheless, Obayana was not in luck today and hadn't seen the adult anywhere. So then, he began to wander around in the tunnels on his own, something that he knew he shouldn't do, but he'd needed some time to himself to collect his thoughts.

He still felt a little odd doing the things that he was doing and thinking the thoughts that he was thinking. It seemed like they had been here for so long, and most of his siblings had begun to acclimate themselves to their new surroundings. Obayana knew that he had as well, simply in the fact that he was considering his future in this place. "I know, and I will," he said quietly to his sister," Sometimes I just...need time to think about everything. Besides, I'm no good at sparring, you've seen what happens every time." Staring at the floor dejectedly, he thought about all of his foiled attempts at combat. Father had made sure that he would never be any good physically, and his strength wasn't worth the time that he was made to put into it. Looking directly at her he asked,"What are you doing here?"

Chi Sohma

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:16 pm
Chi Sohma
Boudaihobbit
[ Tag Reminder exclaim ]

"Looking for someone- Who?" She tilted her head, then slowly went around him and straightened his fur. Leaving a tough lick on her paw and slid it across his forehead. It wasn't like how mother did. She was training to be a fighter, but really had that been the only thing she wanted to do? No. It was for SOL. Damnit- her twin had been the most irritating thing in her life but still she wore being his twin as a sign of responsibility, so he wouldn't get in to trouble. That had been hard up til the current date.

"Its good to stop and think." Her voice had seemed to touch a tad bit of wisdom. Being the youngest but acting like the oldest was a feat in itself- but she wasn't the normal younger sister. She was tough as nails and preached a lot. Especially about not forgetting mother.

"I know what happens..." She sympathized with him. She was in a somewhat similar position but SHE CHOSE not to fight back. But when she did- she was ruthless. "Maybe you should try finding a different branch? You don't have to follow our brothers. I didn't follow our sister." Not all girls are entertainers, or so she was trying to put it to him nicely. "I'm sure this crazy place has some other crazy thing you can dedicate to- just don't do 'nothing' or we'll sink faster." The urgency in her voice when she said this but was surprised when she was asked the similar question.

"I was... making sure all of you were ready for today- and well.. I stayed behind to ... talk to mother." Looking away.. hurt in her voice.

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:19 pm
"I was looking for mister Nyeusi. He said that I could be successful without having to fight all the time," he stated with excitement. He closed his eyes as Rada swiped a paw across his forehead. Even though they'd been forced to adjust to a life without their mother, simply having one another around was good enough to keep him going. "Oh,' he replied softly when Rada mentioned their mother. "I'm sure she's doing fine out there, I'm sure she misses us."

"Yeah," he responded to her," that's why I was looking for Mr. Nyeusi, he is the head merchant! He told me that being a merchant involved using your head a lot more than fighting. So I think that I'll try being a merchant," Obayana stated with conviction. He knew that he would never be the fighter that his brothers and sister were. Besides, he thought that Rada was a better fighter than some of their brothers from what he'd seen of her.

Chi Sohma

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:41 pm
Boudaihobbit
[ Tag Reminder exclaim ]

"Yea.. That sounds better for you brother." She had become the mother, the supporter, even if she was the youngest. They all started to... find the paths of the pride and carve their own ways now. Seeing as he meant mother, she quieted for a moment. Ears down and looking away. Her memories of their mother were fading and she hated to admit it, she wouldn't. She wouldn't give Sol the pleasure of being right about their mother.

"I heard from someone that Mister Nyeusi is a very strong pull, being under his wing is great~" Trying to smile as she closed in the gap between them and grabbed his face and gave him a huge hug. "Don't worry.. one day Imma bring her back.." She whispered, oh so tenderly and with conviction behind her voice. Patting his head down. "Please.. don't forget her.. kay?" Lifting up his chin to meet her face.. She was seriously involved.. All her hard work was to get out of her and find her. Just... find her.

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
[IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items