pricey hmm
  never heard of it
View Results

Gkx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:42 pm
Me obivously whats your fav game yol?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:51 pm
*raises hand* I have a gamecube!

My favorite game, I don't know the answer to that, but I enjoyed Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door alot, so I will go with that.

Or maybe NHL '06,

Or maybe The Legend of Zelda: Windwaker,

Gah! So many good games sweatdrop  

Clives

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 7:33 pm
I've got myself a GameCube, obviously wink

As for favorite game(s)...I've got a few sweatdrop Tales of Symphonia, Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, and a few others...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:12 pm
Same here i have Crystal Cronicels, Tales, and if you can pick up Capcom vs SNK if you like 2d fighter.

the one reason every one should own one is RE4 last year, and i still say the ps2 version is worse  

The Insane Swordsman

_CFTM
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:32 pm
I don't have a GameCube... though I have GameCube games... ^.^''
I've played a bit of the Pikmin games, and have enjoyed them. Yeah... my exposure to GameCube games are limited... till I get the Revolution ^.^'  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:48 pm
xd The Revolution will, of course, be letting you play the GameCube games on its hardware wink  

Edymion
Captain

little mizu-chan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 11:50 am
I have a gamecube, and I share it with my brother - but it's not a problem, I love it. I have all the other mario party games after n64 for it, and legend of zalda, and sonic, and every other games that owns all ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 5:18 pm
Clives
*raises hand* I have a gamecube!

My favorite game, I don't know the answer to that, but I enjoyed Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door alot, so I will go with that.

Or maybe NHL '06,

Or maybe The Legend of Zelda: Windwaker,

Gah! So many good games sweatdrop
i freaking love paper mario and i love playing windwaker mrgreen but i will have to say that Super smash bros takes the cake mrgreen  

Pancakes75

THE CAKE IZ A LIE

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:36 pm
None of you will believe this but I don't have a GameCube but I love Super Smash Bros. Melee a lot although I'm not good at it I admit. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:12 am
Turtle Lingo302
None of you will believe this but I don't have a GameCube but I love Super Smash Bros. Melee a lot although I'm not good at it I admit. sweatdrop

I believe you, 'cuz I don't have a GameCube either, though I like playing GameCube games, too rolleyes  

_CFTM
Crew

RAB1D RABB1T

Aged Noob

9,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:52 pm
I do, of course. My favorite game is Pokemon XD and Four Sword Adventures.
whee

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:09 pm
NCFTM
Turtle Lingo302

I believe you, 'cuz I don't have a GameCube either, though I like playing GameCube games, too rolleyes

My family bought only 2 of the 3 consoles of the Gamecube, PS2, and Xbox gen and we only got the Xbox and the PS2 xp I just hate the fact that we should've gotten the Xbox and the PS2 instead of the GameCube and the Xbox cause ps2 is rpg madness and it isn't original  

THE CAKE IZ A LIE

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:14 pm
I didn't quite catch what you said there O_o;  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:27 pm
question
i didn't get that also  

The Insane Swordsman

Clives

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:49 pm
Super Smash Brothers Melee is such a heart sweet game, my friends and I have been playing it alot lately. I have also been working on the events, and I am stuck on event 34...They get so f-ing hard stressed

Turtle Lingo302
My family bought only 2 of the 3 consoles of the Gamecube, PS2, and Xbox gen and we only got the Xbox and the PS2 xp I just hate the fact that we should've gotten the Xbox and the PS2 instead of the GameCube and the Xbox cause ps2 is rpg madness and it isn't original

I think he said that her family only bought a XBOX and PS2, and that he wishes they wouldn't have gotten a PS2 because it lacks RPG originality, and wishes they would have gotten the Gamecube instead.  
Nintendo Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff