Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dragon Quest/Warrior Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your Dragon Quest/Warrior needs! 

Tags: JRPG, Slimes, Roto, Alefgard, Zenithia 

Reply Party Chat (Chatterbox)
Friday the 13th birthday!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dost thou love me?
  HAPPY BIRTHDAY
View Results

ThePersonInFrontOfYou
Vice Captain

Wheezing Wench

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:29 pm
Since my birthday falls on a 13th, this happens every few years. And while I'm not a superstitious person by any means, it's just fun to have a birthday on a notable day and make references to it all day long.

So I'm 21 today! And I haven't opened my presents yet, but I did get one present early: A book with over 50 piano arrangements of Dragon Quest songs from across the series! I might post pictures later, if anyone is interested. It's cool, and I'm happy to be rediscovering piano with it at my side!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:31 pm
AAAAAAAA! I saw that on Ebay once and really wanted it, jealous. Scan the stuff from II, scan the stuff from II, I can transpose the right hand stuff and be happy forever. sad

Anyway, do have a happy birthday, and do tell me what else you got for your birthday when you find out, I'm curious about these sorts of things!  

The Lolwut Pear
Captain

Mega Fatcat

12,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200

gabriel sama

High-functioning Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:12 pm
Happy birthday, Tiki~  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:58 pm
Happy Birthday Totoro~  

Belzayne

Lonely Girl

SilverBellsAbove

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:19 pm
You can now get sossed legally!

Have fun!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:13 pm
Thank you so much, all! heart
The Lolwut Pear
AAAAAAAA! I saw that on Ebay once and really wanted it, jealous. Scan the stuff from II, scan the stuff from II, I can transpose the right hand stuff and be happy forever. sad

Anyway, do have a happy birthday, and do tell me what else you got for your birthday when you find out, I'm curious about these sorts of things!

I'll see what I can do! After I name all of the songs (the titles are in Japanese and the tracklist is not the same one I was expecting, so I'm playing "Name That Tune" with myself, and it is a bit tougher with the songs I don't know as well, though at the same time I could identify some with a glance. I've labeled the vast majority of them already), I'll get some stuff scanned for you, or take some pictures. I hope you don't mind a bit of my chicken scratch handwriting! After all, it's not like I'm gonna sell this thing ever. And they are still on the market.

As for the other stuff I got, there is one that is still in the mail, and my Uncle and Aunt want to buy me something apparently, but what I got today was Disney Movies, movies with Julie Andrews in them, and Disney Movies with Julie Andrews in them. And My Fair Lady. But, well.... Julie Andrews was considered for that, so it counts in there too...? Well it doesn't matter. It's one of my favorite movies.

Speaking of which, I got My Fair Lady, The Sound of Music, Mary Poppins, Beauty and the Beast, and Tangled. All on their own DVDs. I asked for Disney movies and Musicals, and that's exactly what I got. Awesome! No games yet, but who knows what that mystery thing is.  

ThePersonInFrontOfYou
Vice Captain

Wheezing Wench

Party Chat (Chatterbox)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas