Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Find Old Plots and Start New Ones [U/C] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:19 am
I have been inactive for too long due to personal issues. I am ready however to get back into the swing of things. I would like to pick up any plots that have been left inactive due to me being a little mia.

I will put a disclaimer though my mom has just been diagnosed with kidney cancer. I have a five year old brother who dad passed away last year which makes me his guardian when mom can not be...and the only person really around to take care of my mom. So I might be taken away from time to time as while all of the stuff with my mom is going on I am also working at a job that is fairly new and working on a new relationship. Patience will be necessary from anyone who takes on plots with me. That being said I do not mind gentle reminders or pokes. My inbox is always open!

If you want to plot I do prefer to plot on AIM though I like guild rps... I will do both aim and guild rps. My SN it AIM is nessing1102. I will also do msn if you want but you have to inbox me for that.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:20 am
Found Plots

nessiaing

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:21 am
Found RPs

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:22 am
New Plots/ RPs

nessiaing

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:24 am
User Image

Meet leopards!

The girls left to right

1) Cefni: Rogue: Cefni is a no nonsense kind of lady. She cares a lot about those around her but lacks patience. Open to anything

2) Abitu: Rogue: Blank Slate at the moment. She will not be mean though. Open to anything.

3) Amaranta: Rogue: Amaranta did belong to the Binadamu however her and her mate left to look for two of their children before the pride came fell apart due to a plague. She does not know that the pride has fell. Looking for friends in the rogue lands to help her learn the way of living outside of a pride, someone to tell her her pride is no more.

The boys left to right:

1) Naim: Rogue: Very light hearted and a little on the goofy side of things. Open to anything.

2) Nox: Rogue: Born to the Binadmu pride Nox left his home as a teen to find his twin sister who ran away scared having had a vision that the pride was going to fall. Both him and his twin are seers. Nox feels like he has a special connection to her. Nox doesn't know however that his parents are looking for him or that his old pride has fallen... not that he would ever return to it... he didn't like it very much. Nox is open to just about anything plot wise.

3) Deker: Rogue: Deker is a mostly blank slate though I think he might have a mate lined up.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:25 am
User Image
Top row starting on the left.

Misto: UW: Misto is a banu to a lion in the pride. She is very timid and quiet. She needs some friends in the pride.

Banji: Legio: Banji is the son of the ruler. He is a smart leopard but tends to be a little thick headed at times.

Second row starting on the left.

Giada: Legio: Giada is a mean spirited cheetah who is a head of one of the heads of houses in Legio. She had a fling with a cheetah who is in the pride. She has tried to raise her cubs to be as mean spirited as her. I believe that Giada has a potential mate lined up. Looking for people to be mean to and possibly a few others who will be mean right back. She is not 100% loyal to her pride and could be persuaded to leave. She may be open to mates as I am not sure if the male she is courting is still active.

Hetal: Legio: The leader of the pride Legjo is very strong willed and loyal to a fault. Legio was her childhood pride but it fell due to internal strife she however rebuilt it with the help of a lion who is still a dear friend. It is her pride and joy.  

nessiaing

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:26 am
User Image

Top Row Left to Right

1) Hoaka: Intaba'umbikezeli : Hoaka is loyal to a fault he spent time looking for his pride he knew that he was searching for something but he wasn't sure of what. Now that he has found it he has realized that it was a home that he could protect that he was looking for. He takes great pride in protecting his home lands and the gifted lions that live with in it. I believe he has a mate lined up. Would love more pride rp for him.

2) Gonen: Mzawa'Kondo: Gonen sees himself as the man of the family. His father was never in the picture and his only brother was removed from the pride due to the fact that he was deaf. So Gonen was the sole male in a family and took it upon himself to care for his mother and sister. Gonen needs a mate!

3) Nitesh: Swamps: Nitesh was the son of the murderer and spent a great deal of his life worrying that he would end up just like his father. Now however he has a wonderful mate and has welcomed a litter of his own into the world. Nitesh's peace came while he was on his naming quest and his young mate helped him figure it out as well. Pride interaction would be nice for him.

4) Anane: Ongozona'Ke: Anane was born to a litter of 5. His 3 brothers were triplets and then a sister. Anane felt as though he was the odd one out in a pride where there could only be half as many males as females. He wondered what he had done wrong to cause him not to look just like his brothers. Anane however was entirely loyal to his mother and practically worships the ground that she walks on. Anane needs a mate preferably one that will join his pride.

5) Elam: UW: Elam has a large harem with four banu. He is a gentle pad despite what his father may have wanted Elam instead takes after his grandfather more. All of his banu but one came from outside the pride lands, he values each one of them for the qualities that they have.

6) Mashaka: Rogue: Mashaka has had a long life of travelling. He started in a large family with his father and step mother and quite a number of cubs. The young male was unhappy witth them though and when the opportunity presented him he left with one of his siblings with a travelling rogue. While he traveled with her he came across a pride full of color and he fell in love. It was to this pride that he returned when he was a little older. However now that pride has fallen due to plague. Now he is out in the rogue lands unsrue of where he should go. A mate might be in order for him.

Second Row left to right

1) Batu: Kiingereza'nchi Lands: Batu was kid napped by his father and brought to Kiingerza'nchi. At the time his father was the leader of the Kiingereza'nchi, but demanded that Batu not tell a sole of who he really was. Batu's father was not a very good lion and was doing his best to use the pride to his benefit and his benefit alone. When Batu was a little older he fell in love with a lioness in the pride. The two ended up mating and having a litter of cubs, he now faces the fact that he is going to have to tell his mate and the love of his life who he really is. Batu is one of the prides mpelekezi he watches and reports what happens int he pride.. but because no one can know thats what he deos he says he is a hutner.

2) Tamaki: Rogue: A hippy lion. Needs some flushing and role play.

3) Atawahi: Intaba'umbikezeli: Atawahi came to pride with his sick mother to stay with the friends of his mothers who had settled in the pride lands. Atawahi is a very loyal lion who cares deeply for his mother. A mate would be good for him, pride rp.

4) Tsun: Iknimaya: Tsun grew up in the Iknimaya with his father and sibling, his mother having wondered away from the pride and quite literally forgotten about them. Tsun did well in the pride lands but wondered about the rogue lands and what his mother had been like so he left for a short time to explore. Now he is back in the pride's lands and feeling more a peace with everything. I know that he has had potential mates in the past but I dont know what's happened with them as I went mia for awhile.

5) Pya: Pepo'porojo Lands: Pya is in the voodoo pride with his mate. He is a bit of an odd duck who is a little obsessed with death. He usually keeps to himself, however he has found just one soul that seems to be compatible with him. He could use some pride rp.

6) Uri'Anik: Firekin: Uri is a little strange much thanks to his mother who isn't all there mentally. Uri believes that rocks speak to him, they keep him company and make him happy. Uri needs to train a little to be a better fighter as well as find a mate.

Third Row Left to Right

1) Hartense: Dawnwalker: Hartense is obsessed with trying to grow things. Beyond that he needs flushing out. I| would love for him to have some friends and some romance.

2) Drury: Swamplands: Drury is a bit of the strong silent type, he came into the world right after the murders took place and lived a very sheltered life in the swamps till he left for his pilgrimage. On his pilgrimage he found a mate. Pride rp.

3) Zareh: Dawnwalkers: Needs pride rp, flushing out, and maybe some romance.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:27 am
User Image

Top row starting on the left to the white lioness.

1) Parvati : UW: A vain a girl Parvati knows that she is beautiful and thinks she deserves to be treated as such. She would never over step boundries of Pad/Banu but she dislikes thinking of any female above her. She hates that her mother wasn't her fathers Beybanu. I know that she has had potential pads in the past but I dont know what ever became of them. She needs a new Pad. I think she might take part a little in the UW meta.

2) Sachiye: Rogue: Sachiye was once a member of K'N (the pride that was female dominate pride that valued bright colored pelts). Now that the pride was taken out by a plague she is on her own and looking for somewhere to be. She may be headed to U'W with a new mate but that owner has gone on Hiatus for now.

3) Shakuntala : Swamps: Shankuntala joined the swamps with her a group of lions. One of those lions was a murderer who took a number of pride members out before being caught and killed himself. Shankuntala had the misfortune of breeding with him before he passed away. She loves her cubs more then anything but was always worried that they would have an evil streak in them because of their father. Thankfully they all turned out good. Shankuntala now has a mate and is in love. She needs pride rp.

4) Hinekiri: Suka'Fumo: Hinekiri is the illegitimate daughter of the King of the pride. She originally stayed with her mother but her father came for her after her mother and older sister went missing and were presumed dead. It took an adjustment period but after awhile she became happy to be in her father's pride and safe and sound. Hinekiri has had one litter of cubs, one of which was taken by his father. She also has an adoptive daughter who she rescues after she had been abandoned. Pride RP for this girl... she is a nurse.

5) Jugnu: Intaba'umbikezeli Lands: Jugnu comes from a long line of Intaba lionesses all of which have had the sight.... she however doesn't. She is ashamed of her lack of sight and is determined to find the right male to sire her litter so that the gods will bless her with a litter full of females who will have the sight. I think she has found a male but she needs some more pride interaction.

6) Umeko'Maly: Rogue: The daughter of Al'Hattal. Umeko has never met her father she grew up with just her mother and brother. She needs a little flushing out. Romance of some sort perhaps.. a pride... she is open to everything.

7) Itzel: Rogue: A lioness with severe memory issues. Itzel has no memories. She knows her name but can't explain why. She needs to be reminded of everything come morning. She has had one litter of cubs that she has no memory of at all. She is travelling now with her blind mate they make quite the pair. Ranmon interactions for her.

Second Row starting on the left to the red lioness.

1) Thuraya: UW: A picture perfect banu. She loves her mate more then anything and her cubs. Her status as a banu is her life and she would never do anything to embarrass her pad or father. Pride RP

2) Tabt: Suka'Fumo: A lioness who was stolen as a cub and then abandoned by her kidnapper. Tabt has no memory of her original family. She has been raised by Hinekiri a kind lioness who took her in. Pride rp, romance, fun.

3) Maiasaura: UW: A good Banu from a small harem. She is a little uneasy with the idea of large harem's despite her uncle, grandfather and great grandfather all having large ones. She is quite happy with just her and one other banu in a harem.

4) Huwayda: Dawnwalkers: A bit of a lazy one Huwayda fell in love young and has never looked to anyone other then her Sa. She loves him more then anything despite him being a little on the grumpy side of things and much older then her. Pride rp for her.

5) Marwa: Bahari'mtoto: Marwa is a little ashamed of her bright red pelt, she feels like it makes ehr stick out like a sore thumb in her pride. She met her mate as a cuband they have grown up together. She needs pride rp.

Third Row (the young ones in the front)

1) Hija: Swamps:

2) Rajani'Radhi: Akianaro'hini:

3) Asenath: Kiingereza'nchi :

4) Adri: UW:

5) Yamilet: Rogue:  

nessiaing

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:28 am
User Image

1) Nizana : Rogue:

2) Kako'Kanya: Kuroi'Nera:  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:29 am
User Image

Back row left to right

1) Kunle: Amani'kikundi

2) Two-tone (Haldis): Peke Na:

3) Lorcan: Amani'kikundi:

4) Strongear (Zuberi): Peke Na:

5) Strongnose (Basha): Peke Na:

Second Row Left to Right

1) Bik: Rogue:

2) Kya: Amani'kikundi:

3) Konane: Amani'kikundi:

Front Row Left to Right

1) Darklids (Juosta): Peke Na:

2) Secondtwin (Kehinde): Peke Na:  

nessiaing

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:30 am
User Image

The Male in the Back

Moswen: Amani'kikundi:

The Females Left to Right

Suchi: Nguvu Utawala:

Peca: Amani'kikundi:  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:31 am
User Image

Maned Wolf : Nali: Rogue:

Bird: Turan: Rogue

Klipspringer Male : Neomonni: Rogue:

Klipspringer Female: Layan'Ura: Rogue

Jackle: Midori:

Serval (Left to Right)

Draii: Legio:

Konata: Legio:

Hare: Iggy: Rogue  

nessiaing

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:32 am
xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:34 am
Now Open. Feel free to post. Even if the SoA of mine you have a plot with isn't up yet you can still post that we have a plot I will add it in. If you are so interested or need to remember a name of someone who isn't posted here is my journal feel free to poke around but not everything is 100% up to date.  

nessiaing

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:34 pm
Wasn't it this guy you wanted for Maia? Or changed your mind without letting me know?  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff