Reply Avatar Talk
Just wondering. ^_^ AT = you? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

alhandra patchoulii

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:00 am
Well, I've noticed that since I started hanging out in the AT I've cared a little more about how I look. I actually give a little thought to how colors are spread throughout my outfits each day. IRL I am a huge fan of layering shirts... and pants for that matter. xd

ANYWAY. The other day I only wore one shirt and when I walked into school my boyfriend was looking at me kind of funny. When I asked why he answered, "It's just kind of weird to only see you in one color."

Anyone else find themselves layering for the sake of color and flow in their daily lives? heart

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:55 pm
When I just started hanging out in AT, I nevere wore pants, only skirts -_-
I was 12, i feel so dumb now D:
This year, its all about following the RL fashion, next year, maybe Ill be different, but who knows? whee

randomcatwithwings

FrozenFyre
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:15 pm
AT is definatly rubbing off on my IRL wardrobe choices.
I have fun dressing up in matching outfits occasionally. i love layering my clothes and everything
i'll have to upload pictures sometime XD

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 10:57 am
I dont know if at has anything to do with it ... but I usually layer.

Mainly just a white layer... but I have these black and white shoes and this really old black belt with a huge buckle that was my dad's in the 70's (Yesh ... my dad was friggin skinny cuz I only weigh 120lbs) And Ill wear a shirt and ALWAYS layer a white shirt under it. I have these two sweaters I layer with a lot of stuff too.

This may also do with the fact that Im VERY cold natured. So when it's below 60 ... I wear as much clothing as I can ^^;  

Miss Puu

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:31 pm
I always layered, and accessorised alot before I came to gaia, I wear alot of bright colors too. So it realy hasn't effected me to much in real life. Although some of my clothing does look like gaia items. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:45 pm
I wore all black before becoming an ATer...now my style's about as varied and colorful as my gaia self. 3nodding  

Tastick

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 10:41 pm
i reackon it's the other way round, some days i find mah self wearing the same thing as mah avvie, it's pretty random and scary sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 9:39 am
I guess I do kinda dress the same - all in one color, with neutral accents, hehe!  

Princess Nausicaa

Distinct Gaian

1,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

[Carly]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:41 am
Oh, definately. I think it affects everyone. =3  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:00 am
I have a top slightly similar to the one my avatar has, that's what drew me to it.  

Inflatable Panda

7,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200

Shadowvein

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:25 am
I don't have a vast enough wardrobe to go all AT-ish IRL. I generally impulsively grab whatever pants and shirt I feel won't look horribly dumb, and then, if I'm feeling particularly in the mood for dressing up, something over that.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:39 am
XD. Why yes. I do wear a courted ruff 24/7 now. <333 XD

Actually, I don't really think it has too much. I dress pretty much the same as I did before. Occasionally, I'll dress my avi up like myself, or go and dress my friend's avi up like her, but I guess that's the exact opposite of what you're asking. Woowoo.

.Some.Other.Mercy.

PQ and Retrostacja

Aekea Businesswoman

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:46 pm
User Image

I'd like to think the AT is rubbing off on me, since I am interested in fashion, and like to look at things...but I don't have any self esteem to do anything else but my shirt and jeans everyday. xd

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:02 pm
AT has definetly worsened my shoe fetish. xD
I suddenly found myself needing a pair of shoes in every color...for every occassion...so I can match it to my shirts! It's horrible. rofl

Susue

Alien Invader

[~lil_Citrus_birdy~]

6,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:33 pm
User ImageI've found myself less color cordinated since I've been hanging out at the AT. I wore a pair of green jeans, and I almost walked out wearing a lime green shirt. My mom stopped me and asked, "What are you wearing?" I then looked at my shirt and said, "oops". I put on a purple shirt after that.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games