Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
SEEKING RP/PLOTS (Firekin, Prideland, Mwezi-Johari)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:17 pm
SO! I just returned to Gaia and I am getting myself back into the flow of things. Since I've just returned, and I don't want to over whelm myself I've decided only to seriously RP a few of my characters (for now). I have 2 that I will have on the back burner for people if they have an OMFG amazing plot they'd like to use them for, but besides that the three posted here are the ones I am focusing on. Please note though, since I am getting back into Gaia I am probably not going to be the fastest poster. When I feel like I am at my limit of requested RP's I will close this thread to requests.

User Image Kinja
Pride: Motoujami-Simo
Personality: Kinja is a sweet hearted old lioness despite the troubles she went through during her life. Pretty much with each lemon that was thrown at her, Kinja made lemonade and continues to do so, enjoying every little thing she still possesses. It's not unusual though to find the lioness staring at the stars at night, whispering, not to herself, but to her dear mate who had perished during the plague. Probably one of the kinder and more gentle lionesses within the pride. Kinja is very much a motherly lioness and will help anyone she can whether they be cubs or adults.

History: Kinja grew up in the Pridelands and was known as Kimondo when she resided there. She had all intentions of making the Pridelands the place she'd reside at until her death, but, being young and craving for love, she fell for a mysterious lion. As it turned out, Kimondo had fallen for a lion from the Firekin pride which was known as one of the most aggressive prides. But, with Kimondo's heart given to the lion, who unknowingly knew he possessed it, Kimondo set out on a journey that would had proven to be suicide if a certain Avian demi God hadn't appeared.

The Firekin were known to kill any trespassers within their lands, so, after striking up a deal with Hestia, the Goddess of birds, Kimondo's pelt change from the golden browns of the Pridelanders to that of the fiery red of the Firekin, thus, Kinja was born. With a new look and identity, Kinja was able to make herself a home within the Firekin pride and with Kiu, the lion who had stolen her heart form the beginning.

Though life in the desert was tough, Kinja managed to adjust and keep up appearances. One slip up would have been her death. It wasn't until Mwali, a Firekin prince, expressed interest in leaving the pride that Kinja revealed her identity to him, in hopes that he'd take a message back to the others she loved and missed int he Pridelands.

As it turned out, Kinja bore six children with Kiu, but the Gods would only smile down upon them for so long. Eventually the plague hit the pride and when it finally left, with it it took most of the pride, and Kiu along with it.

Left alone with nothing to do, Kinja did the only thing she could. She stayed, and raised her cubs. At this point the lioness had learned quite a bit thorughout her life and had decided to back out of the deal she had made with Hestia and allowed Kimeti to become heir to the throne. Once her son had grown old enough and no longer needed her Kinja left the pride with the intention to never return.

Out in the rogue lands, Kinja found herself still grief stricken. Loneliness had crept in and with it a rogue male took advantage. Their copulation brough about three cubs that were Kinja's saviours. Without them Kinja may have thrown herself into a river in an attempt of suicide.

With her cubs now fully grown and off on their own, Kinja was left alone for quite some time. With nothing lef tot do the old Lioness just roamed the lands and eventually found herself with some news about the Firekin. HAving heard that her son, Kimeti, was dead Kinja decided to investigate. Upon arriving at the pride she met her grandson, Kidondo who was the reagent there. She never foundout what truly happened with Kimeti but had confirmed he was dead. Deciding to leave the pride again Kinja set out on her own, but she began to realize that her true home would always be where he family was. Since most of her family was in the Firekin, she decided to head back and have herself made a Firekin once again.

OpenFor: General pride, family, companion (male or female. If an older male there's a possibility she may look to him as more but I have no interest in her having anymore cubs), conflict

Not looking for: Death, Maiming, Leaving the pride

-------------------------------------------------

User Image Sahar
Pride: Mwezi-Johari
Personality: Sahar is on the quiet side and not very outgoing. He was born blind and because of that he has a tendency to be withdrawn. Anyone wanting to befriend the gentle giant will need to push themselves upon Sahar. He won't ever turn down company, he just won't seek it himself.

History: Sahar was born blind, but also he was gift with seer abilities. Now for one born without sight, to have these seer abilities which show him visions of the world around him, most of them puzzling past of future events, it can be quite a daunting event to suddenly go from seeing nothing to 'seeing' a lot of things. Thankfully most of his seer abilities appear in his dreams, but it's not completely out of the norm for them to pop up when he's fully awake and functioning. It was actually his seer abilities that lead him to the pride.

Open for: General, pride, companion (possible future mate?), friends, conflicts (I have hardly RPed Sahar so he's very open to stuff), pride change

Not looking for: Death, maiming, flings

----------------------------------------------------

User Image Kimondo
Pride: Pridelands
Personality: Gentle, loving and friendly. Kimondo will talk to anyone and everyone. A bit naive and completely oblivious to the harsh world beyond the Pridelands.

History: Raised and grew up in the Pridelands. A grandaughter of Kinja's. (I've not really RPed Kimondo at all but she holds a dear place inmy heart because she is related to Kinja AND she looks just like Kinja did before the demi-goddess Hestia changed Kinja's appearance.

Open for: General, Pride, companion (Not necessarily looking for a mate right now but there's always a possibility), leaving the pride, conflict, encounter with 'evil', getting into trouble with another pride (I am VERY open with Kimondo. I want her to have an interesting story)

Not looking for: Maiming, death

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These two are available for RP. I am willing to do single RP's with either of these characters if people are looking for their characters to be mentally/physically abused in some way. These two are not the nicest.
No longer looking for RP for these two, but if you have an interesting plot that you think will highly interest me, toss me a PM.

Koka is a descendent of Kinja born from Kimeti (former Firekin King). She's had a tough life and feels she's been cheated out of many things. She's pretty much pissed at the world and wants revenge on her brother, Kidondo, for stealing her 'rightful' (though she was near last in line for it amongst her siblings) throne and ruining the Firekin pride. She's perfect if you want your character to be physically abused, maimed, or injured. I am willing to look into an extensive RP with her if an interesting plot pops up.

Baku is the God of Nightmares. He thinks of mortals as toys. In his mind, they're things to be manipulated and should thus be nothing more than his puppets. He can tap into dreams and pretty much screw with any creature as they sleep. He can do this relentlessly as well so if anyone is looking for their character to have bad dreams or to met a God who will look down on them and pretty much mentally abuse them, Baku is the one for you.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:31 am
Roleplays

Kinja:

Sahar:

Kimondo:

Koka:
Annchen: Jabez + Koka - A Conflict of Interest

Baku:
Mimsey: Elcca + Baku - Messing with Elcca (details to be fleshed out)  

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:02 am
Hmm... I could use an unfriendly encounter for my leopard. He's supposed to be beaten up by a lioness as an adolescent. He's from a pride where most lions are weakened by disease so he's under the impression leopards are stronger than lions. Interested in teaching him that he couldn't be more wrong?

I wouldn't want any lasting injuries, but the healers of his pride are pretty good so he could take a fair amount of abuse and still recover.

I had someone offer to beat him up, but I don't think they ever posted in that thread. And besides... Two beatings are better than none so I could still pick that fight up if I manage to figure out who offered to help xd

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:34 am
User Image

I would love to maybe backdate a conflict or something between Baku and Elcca <3 She's a seer who is somewhat like a magician- and she has a problem of making enemies of people she shouldn't. She also tends to think she can handle situations she absolutely can't, which would definitely be the case with something like a god. Maybe some sort of nightmare battle? She can totally get cursed too if he just wants to mind torment.

Mimsey

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:28 pm
Annchen: That sound fine. smile Just a few smart remarks from him and Kinja would be more than willing to smack him around a bit. Jut, LMK how extensive you would like his injuried to be, etc via PM. smile

Mims: I am game! I'll talk to you about it. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:40 pm
We can always reuse this thread I made... http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22409915
I'll PM you, but probably not tonight, heading off to bed...  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:32 pm
Bump  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:28 pm
bumpage  

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile