Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which is better: Mario or Link
  Mario
  Link
View Results

THE CAKE IZ A LIE

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:18 pm
Why do ppl think Mario is so bad? Then they think Link is kewl and hot and as the main character of Nintendo when Mario is. Why can't anyone get that?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:37 pm
Umm...because most people think Link is better xd

Seriously, though... I don't have a clue. I prefer Link, as a hero. Mario never related to me nearly as much because he was a plumber, and I've always wanted to be a doctor (nothing against all you plumbers wink you do a great job biggrin ).

Link relates to me better because I'm Sci-Fi/Fantasy. Link, and Legend of Zelda in general, fulfils my fantasy "fetish" for video games.

As a mainstay, Mario is the most recognized video game symbol of all time. As in gaming, Link is the most celebrated story-line character of all time.

Pick'n'Choose, it's hard to say wink  

Edymion
Captain

The Insane Swordsman

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:33 pm
i chose based on if they fight.
unless mario gets a starman Link wins  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 11:47 am
Personally I like them both. Mario and Link games are my favorite games ever, so I don't know if I can go either way with them sweatdrop  

little mizu-chan

THE CAKE IZ A LIE

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:20 pm
I personally think that people like Link more because they consider him to be the "hottest" bit of pixels in the world when they look at him just my opinion.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:02 am
It's mario for me. that little guy got me throw some tuff times growing up. Besides theres nothing like saveing your girlfriend fron a giant monster turtle on the back of a dinosour!  

RatmasterD21

Clives

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:44 pm
Hmm...I think I have always chosen link because his gaming enviornment and setting is more for me. I always enjoyed the medievil time setting, and hack'n'slash style. No guns for me, too easy to get a kill. Although Mario doesn't exactly use/encounter guns either...So I don't really know what to say, I feel like I am trapped in a paradox..No Way Out!!! ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:53 pm
Turtle Lingo302
I personally think that people like Link more because they consider him to be the "hottest" bit of pixels in the world when they look at him just my opinion.

I definitely think Link's the hottest bit of pixels in the world. I certainly wish I was as hot as him.

Serious.

For me, the whole Legend of Zelda universe is just more of something I can relate to. Mario's a cool bro and all, bot link just has it all going on!
-The environments
-The crazy cool looking bosses
-The mass variation in equipment, including from game to game
-The freakin SIDEQUESTS!
-The puzzles in the dungeons
-The Sexy (him, zelda and epona)

Yeah. BTW, isn't it frikkin EXCITING that twilight princess'll have revolution controller capabilities?
HOLY GOD YEEEEEEEEEEEEESS!!!!!!!!!vYEAH!!!!!!  

Smithium

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:25 pm
O_o; What an orgasm o_O;

Zelda and Peach are so sexy; it's hard to decide based on them xd Therefore, I can't decide based on sexyness =/  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 5:07 pm
Turtle Lingo302
Why do ppl think Mario is so bad? Then they think Link is kewl and hot and as the main character of Nintendo when Mario is. Why can't anyone get that?

I personaly think that is not true. Link may be MY favorite Nintendo character, but Mario, no matter what, will always and forever be a Nintendo legend. There is a reson WHY he his the Nintendo mascott:

He represents who Nintendo is.
1)cheerful
2)funny
3)knows how to have fun
4)and, best of all, knows how to make a statement.

Link, on the other hand, well... we're not really sure what he's really like. Sure, we could get an idea by reading the manga, but that's not really enough. He stands for courage, but that doesn't really represent Nintendo very well.

link freak131

Fashionable Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

RAB1D RABB1T

Aged Noob

9,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 5:31 pm
I like Link best but only 'cause he's green.
biggrin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:57 am
I would have to say Mario, because when you play a Super Mario game, its like being thrown into a crazy world where Turtles are your enemy, and there are some whacky levels.

My vote goes to the plumber biggrin  

Katsuto

THE CAKE IZ A LIE

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:25 am
Yeah Mario is old school especially on the NES  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:30 am
mario is old school before there even WAS an NES  

Harold Eastwood

Starfox64x

Devoted Explorer

7,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:42 pm
this generation is based on cool and hot people, charectors that people can relate to... i personally can relate more to link than a plumber... but mario was the first charector the miyamoto made and the guy who began the nintendo video game franchise, so mario will always be the symbol for nintendo...  
Nintendo Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff