Ancient Ookami

Wolf

14,800 Points
  • Divine Allies 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:23 pm
/watch?v=dXvzccZABEE

Not sure if anyone else has seen this yet.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:26 am
i'm not a fun of O's, but i like the film and the bit at the end. 40 thing was a little to much but i did laugh.  

Timber the Table Slayer

Unsealed Dragon

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:53 pm
This movie was pretty good ^-^ I saw it when the link was first leaked online. The fight scene was pretty awesome.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:56 pm
I liked it. I felt while it had a variety of things that didn't make toooooomuch sense, it was overall a lot more cohesive than the previous two movies that tried to have a lot of Kamen riders all together. (that being the Decade movie and the first Movie Wars)

The logistics behind the Kamen Riders being brought back, wasn't really all that well put together. There's 15 minutes spent setting the scene, followed by 45 minutes of the Kamen Riders getting their butts kicked. before a 30 minute montage of the Kamen riders fighting and winning. The moment the movie starts, when Eiji fights the Mole Imagin, the movie stops fitting in any timeline. And it ends in an alternate timeline where Shocker has been in charge of the world for 40 years. There's no explanation why the kid had memories from 40 years ago, because he hadn't gone to the past until after then, and even then it's an alternate future of him. Now they're living in a world where they just overthrew all of the governments at once. (as the UN was controlled by the various different evil organizations)  

Katsumi Daido

Kamen Rider heroes of the world

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff