Plots Needed, mates flings, etc

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:46 pm
I am going to be adding more to this list as it goes, but here are the ones I really need something for right now.

User Image

This girl is a blankslate and is really in need of just about anything. Her basic personality is sweet, but that is all I have.

User Image

This is the practical, and playful Clerm. She is a Na'vi and will not be leaving her pride anytime soon. I am looking for a mate plot for her, but really she would like some interactions. She was adopted by Kaym'itan as his 'little sister' and so would be seen as an aunt to any of his cubs. She has two offspring of her own that came with her to the pride. She is a huntress and with those she trusts she is playful and a bit sarcastic. Others she is just practical and polite with.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:15 am
User Image

Piato is a bit of a snob. He and his siblings were kidnapped and taken to the pride they are in now. They are in the care of a purple Cheetah named Tabia. Tabia is encouraging Piato's better than everyone attitude as it is something she feels her pride can use. He has broken a leg already which should be just about healed up now. I would like to find some interaction for him in his pride, but do not want him to end up attacked or maimed. He's already got it rough with the leg broken before he even got to Juve.

User Image

Pikelis is a sarcastic and witty little bird. She is the familiar of the Huntress Clermelli-Pie and the two often spend much time picking on each other. Pikelis has no problem being just as sarcastic with strangers as with friends. I am looking for breeding partners for Pikelis, not really a mate since she's tied to someone in a pride, but a repeated breeding partner isn't a bad idea.  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:17 am
If interested in plots, please post or PM me  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:12 pm
Can I interest you in some K'N/Na'vi Rp? C:

User Image

User Image

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:35 pm
Would Piato be interested in an RP with Obayana? He and his siblings were also kidnapped into the K'N and are being supervised by Tabia. They are basically being raised and trained alongside each other  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:10 pm
I could offer Nyeusi and Lava for Piat. They are the mate and offspring of Tabia :3  

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:53 pm
The plots with Piato are welcome. I will try to get some threads up and quote each of you as they are posted...

~Kiana_Nala~

I need to update the thread now, but I have a male Na'vi crafter (doing his JRP) another female (king's sister) also. Coelestinus is a new arrival to the pride and has taken up as a crafter. He arrived with his brother whom is white with black spots. Sylwanin is a priestess of the old blood just returned to the pride  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:51 am
Might I propose the Pingheng pride for Talaitha? heart They're currently rebuilding after the last plague, and she'd fit in PERFECTLY heart  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:14 pm
RP for Piato!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:28 am
-clears throat- If you don't have a background in mind, I can offer Terre d'ange for Talaitha! <3 She's a gorgeous lioness, and we could use more members that would start in the pride. |D; More info can be found here, rather than the thread, and the info in the sub-forum is more current/applicable. (Info is being worked on, Poi should have it done within a day or two.)  

[ Hey You! ]

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff