Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[OPEN] they still need plots! (gen. RP & mate search :P) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:27 pm
just a little place to keep my plotless lions. 4laugh

1/3  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:11 pm
Quote:
User ImageNAME Ochieng
MATE looking
PERSONALITY She does whatever she wants whenever she pleases, though she's never been considered wild or a firecracker. In fact, she's fairly easy going and would rather tell someone to chill out than get in a fight with them. She generally goes with the flow, but she doesn't like being around other creatures she considers to be uptight, tense or bullies.

WANTED naturally... a bully! (-shot-) I think it would be amazingly funny to have her fall in love with a lion she considers, at first, to be a stuck-up, unfriendly bully. I probably watch too many korean dramas. AHEM. moving on... I am fairly sure she's related to Nyek's line somehow due to that tell-tale pink on her litter-mates... but I have to track down her family tree. Yeah. A best friend would be loved! Some other female she can romp around the rogue lands with and have epicly awesome adventures with!

Quote:
User ImageNAME Gin
MATE looking
PERSONALITY He's mostly a blank slate, but he comes from two VERY loving parents in a pride that is very open and accepting to everyone, so I think he's probably a kind, gentle soul.

WANTED Infertile, but would love to find him his one and only! If you're looking to dump some cubs on some poor, unsuspecting prat he could be your male! I am quite fond of heart-break plots -shot-

Quote:
User ImageNAME Siyo
MATE not looking

PERSONALITY right now he's under a spell of amnesia and has no idea that he used to live life as a cruel, compassionless p***k. He's quite kind now that he doesn't even know where home is.

WANTED a guide of sorts to bring him back to the Kusini'Mwezi. Maybe some events that can trigger some past memories. Fling, maybe? Especially if it's something lovey-dovey but then his memories begin to return and fearing for himself and his would-be mate, he leaves her.

Quote:
User ImageNAME Fedha
MATE Arusi, always & forever!
PERSONALITY Cold, selfish & has a large thirsty for knowledge. Well, mostly is curious about other seers, how their visions work and about genetics. He grew up harboring this obsession with other seers, as well as gods. He had a close call with death due to a meeting with a god once though, and severely hates them now. He doesn't realize it was actually the Goddess of Healing that saved his life! In any case, he's been separated from his mate for a long time and is currently on the edge of the Mwezi'Johari pride after running into Ivie, a lioness he considers a 'friend' even though he's manipulated and used her multiple times ever since he met her when he was a juvenile. Right now he's prone to bouts of hysteria, crying and self-loathing. Fun, yes? He is also extra touchy, easy to make flip out... and just a bundle of joy!

WANTED eventually when he recovers some of his health he will start seeking out other SEERS, to pair them up and encourage offspring. The thing is... he probably wants to steal these cubs. Or keep them in close proximity so he can study and watch them and see if there is any link between seer & seer breeding more seers (ssh, he's nuts). Definitely would love some more strife in his life, fights... lionesses to charm & trick... things like that. I'm unashamed in saying that Fedha is probably one of my favorite lions that I own, I am so down for tons of RP with him.

Quote:
User ImageNAME Ying
MATE tentatively looking
PERSONALITY She is a good mixture of her mother and father, very intelligent but with a quick temper. She has also awoken on the shores of the Bahari'Mototo (shoot me if I spelt that wrong -runs-) with no memory of her family or even who she is. She had a deep feeling of 'searching', or like she was 'missing' something. That something is her twin sister, and she desperately was searching for her. That was, until she ran into a leopard and had a bit of an oopsy! Some of the cubs ventured off with dad, and some stayed with mom. Her focus has shifted to caring for the cubs, though often she grows distracted and isn't really a.. great mother. In fact, she kind of sucks at it.

WANTED interactions with her cubs! Maybe a care-taker of sorts? This has potential to turn into a loving relationship, which might be cute. I can't see Ying as someone who falls in love easily, exactly... she's sort of oblivious to those sorts of feelings. Maybe another fling? She's more the kind of girl to... sleep around thinking it's a sort of friendly activity rather than something two felines who love each other do -headdesk- and I would like that to change for her!

Quote:
User ImageNAME Mvushi
MATE he says no way, never, not going to happen (I say YES,YES,YES!)
PERSONALITY Mvushi is a bitter, older... jerkish lion. He definitely doesn't know what he did to piss off The Great Lion, but he wishes sorely to be back in her favor. He used to have a higher rank in his pride (I'm sorry, I can't recall if it was head guard or what -cries-) but when they moved due to something akin to a war as well as the need to seek out an important herb used in the joining initiation his would-be mate ran off with a tummy full of cubs. As she'd been a slave, he'd moved down to her level. And was stuck there, taking responsibility for her 'escaping'. He used to be very social, though only to those in his class. Now he's very much a loner and a slacker.

WANTED more pride interaction please, it's been way too long since I've gotten him that I've only just now really started to RP with him. If you want someone that will probably piss your Mwezi lion off, he's your guy! A LOVE INTEREST! Mvushi has sworn off love, he was actually quite heart broken with Denge's disappearance and thinks the only way he would mate another female again would be to ladder-climb. I would like to see him try something like this, only to actually fall in love with the lioness. Think of all the fun drama if she actually found out he'd planned something like that and didn't realize he really did love her? 8D

Quote:
User ImageNAME Uru
MATE WANTED!
PERSONALITY I am a little shaky with what she's like! Though her pride has gone through a lot and she is fairly distrustful of males. She was even before all of the drama, due to her mother being Kiuma. She is a seer but her visions have been so rare she hasn't even realized this fact yet. So yeah. Kind of blank.

WANTED A nice girl! I would love to find her a partner willing to join the Antianeira! I am not willing to have her leave the pride, however. FAMILY RP. I've been so bad, I would really like to get some RPs going with family members.

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:13 pm
3/3, this is open! Please post.

DISCLAIMER: I am slow. I have many threads. Some things I still haven't replied to and definitely my posts are long over-due. I am getting to them, trying to find the muse for them. Please understand that sometimes it's easier to play some of my characters more than others, and if it really bothers you that I have had yet to reply please, please, please poke me via PM or aim (asazombie) with a reminder of our thread! Reminders usually give me a little more 'umph' in order to reply!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:44 am
heart  

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

moineau bavarde

9,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:05 am
I'd like to offer Nkiru as a potential mate for Urudja. I've been planning on sending her to the Antianeira for a while now, but her old plot fell through. Her father taught her how to fight, but up until recently she lead a very sheltered life and she remains hopelessly naive. She's sweet and overly trusting and mostly just needs somebody who can look after her. It hasn't occurred to her that females can love each other, so it wouldn't be a love at first sight kind of thing and I'd like to see how they click in RP anyway.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:22 am
moineau bavarde
I'd like to offer Nkiru as a potential mate for Urudja. I've been planning on sending her to the Antianeira for a while now, but her old plot fell through. Her father taught her how to fight, but up until recently she lead a very sheltered life and she remains hopelessly naive. She's sweet and overly trusting and mostly just needs somebody who can look after her. It hasn't occurred to her that females can love each other, so it wouldn't be a love at first sight kind of thing and I'd like to see how they click in RP anyway.

This would be excellent to see how they interact and get along and such. I think Uru's personality will come mostly through me RPing her and seeing what feels right. So if you would like to do a JRP where they meet for the first time that would be awesome, I can set it up! Has she already been accepted into the pride, or do you still need to post for that? Nikiru is beautiful BTW, I like that their color combination is very similar!  

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:01 am
I always want rp with you Leth <3 But I popped in to say that Ochieng is a descendent of Nyek, she's his granddaughter (maybe great-granddaughter)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:43 pm
Nuxaz
I always want rp with you Leth <3 But I popped in to say that Ochieng is a descendent of Nyek, she's his granddaughter (maybe great-granddaughter)

heart yes and I want RP with you! We'll have to catch each other on aim sometime! I think we might have a thread still open from a handful of months ago... it's probably my turn to post -shot-  

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

moineau bavarde

9,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:42 pm
I never got around to posting her for joining until today. whee I don't know how often Blue checks the thread, maybe we could do a border RP?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:22 am
Border RP is cool, I'll start something today hopefully!  

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:52 am
moineau bavarde
I never got around to posting her for joining until today. whee I don't know how often Blue checks the thread, maybe we could do a border RP?

rp rp rp!

A little later than promised, but up and ready XD heart  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:27 pm
Lethrossen

Here is that RP. ^^;
x

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:58 am
~Kiana_Nala~
Lethrossen

Here is that RP. ^^;
x

eeep tag! I am so sorry, I swear I thought I had posted in this already... -headdesk- thank you for the reminder!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:42 am
I just realized you might not have quote notification on... so tag! If you saw and just haven't had time to reply, that's totally fine. C:

Also Nkiru got accepted into the pride, so maybe we could use this RP as a JRP?  

moineau bavarde

9,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:56 am
moineau bavarde
I just realized you might not have quote notification on... so tag! If you saw and just haven't had time to reply, that's totally fine. C:

Also Nkiru got accepted into the pride, so maybe we could use this RP as a JRP?

I have them turned on! I've been a little busy this week, I should be replying probably this weekend! We can definitely turn it into a JRP!

Thanks for the reminder though, I like reminders! heart  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces