Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:26 am
User ImageTo say the least, Imarogbe was in a state of euphoria and bewildered excitement. With his newfound Beybanu at his side, Ima walked briskly but steadily in the direction that he knew his home was located. He could smell it. The trees that surrounded them leaned slightly with the wind, but Ima knew that they wouldn't fall.

Glancing at K'visha, he said chuckling, "When I was small, I used to think that the trees would fall over on me when it was windy like this." He couldn't believe that he was finally going home and would get to see his family again. Expressing this to K'visha, he spoke wistfully,"I can't wait for you to meet my family, they're not too strange."

Aside from being able to return home, Ima was also quite astounded that he managed to find the beautiful lioness next to him, and that she was the reason that he was now able to go back. Sometimes, he caught himself simply staring at her with a thoughtful smile on his face.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:24 pm
Boudaihobbit

User ImageK'visha looked around at the area around her. Ima seemed so happy to be here so they must be close to his pridelands now. his excitement was almost catching bringing a slight smile to her face as she walked beside. She had been correct about him being kind as she had found on her journey and she quite enjoyed his company. The tree's here were odd. She could tell they wern't young but they still seemed to sway in the breeze as the young sapplings did. She walked slightly closer to the male beside her, from what she knew tree's that did that generally weren't standing for very long after starting.

However at her pad's words she paused looking back over at him. " If you are positive then I suppose there is no reason to be frightened of them." It was true she was watching the tree's warily unsure if they would be any sort of danger to her. If he was certain than she had no reason to fear, she had just wanted to make sure first. Taking her mind off the tree's was easy to do however as she listened to her pad. "I would like to meet your family. From what you have told me of them so far they seem nice." She was looking forward to meeting his family. He spoke of them with such love in his eye's.

He was such a sweet lion and she was glad to be going with him. She was so glad she had met him. who know's how long she would have been alone in that forest if she had not. She was rather taken with him as well. He was so kind to her and his coat and eye's were as beautiful as his heart was. Just thinking about what their future would be like brought a smile to her face and a light to those dark blue eyes.

Ileatea

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:26 pm
ileatea

"Yes, but there are a lot of them. My mother has brothers and sisters, my father has brothers and sisters, and I have a MILLION cousins," he said dramatically, exaggerating the size of his already big family in his excitement to see them. "I wonder if any of my brothers are back yet," he wondered aloud to her, "Harith probably is, he's the lazy one."

Ima's steps increased as the smell of the lake became stronger and stronger. Honestly, he has thought that he would remain out in the rogue well into his maturity. He didn't however factor in how homesick that he would get after a while.

The roguelands had been an adventure that would never forget, and he would probably go back at some point in his life. For now though, he was perfectly content walking across what he instinctually knew was the border of the pride. He was home.

"We're here."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:40 am
Boudaihobbit
Sorry it took so long I am waiting to get my internet turned back on.

K'visha smiled at him as he spoke of his family. She enjoyed listening to his story's of his family and with such a large family he had many stories to tell. He was so excited to be getting back to his home it was almost catching how excited he was. She smiled slightly hearing him speak of his brother. “But wouldn't that mean he is going to be out the longest? If he is as lazy as you say?”

She drew in a breath enjoying the smell of the nearby lake. It seemed so peaceful out here the tree's swaying in the breeze as well as the scent of the lake so heavy in the wind. Looking over at him she spoke softly. “It's so beautiful here, the tree's and the smell of the lake are so peaceful.”

She noticed when he seemed to almost relax while at the same time going a bit faster. They must be in the pride's lands now for him to have done that looking around her again she smiled though she was slightly nervous being in a new place. So this was to be her new home.

Ileatea

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:00 pm
ileatea
It's cool, I am usually the slow one

Laughing at the thought of his brother being away from home for any length of time, he replied,"He is lazy in the sense that, if it were up to him, he would do nothing but lounge around at home all day. He always prefered to be at home. Harith would definitely be the one to come home first." He was rambling, he realized, in his excitement. At this realization, he tried to wrangle himself and not make a complete spectacle in front of his new Beybanu. Ima wanted to give her a good first impression after all.

Ima's paws slowed a bit, and he smiled. I'm home,' he thought once more to himself as they got closer and closer inland. Trying not to rush them, he led K'visha through the trees and finally broke out into the sunlight. Standing still, he gazed at the lake surrounded by green gold grass. Among the scattered trees, he could see a few of the resident mulling about.

"It is," he whispered in response. Staring at the lands that he was raised on filled him with some emotion that he couldn't describe. Turning to his side, he watched his mate. "I'm happy you came with me," he said sincerely,"I hope that you will like it here."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:12 pm
Boudaihobbit

K'visha smiled looking over at him, she knew others that were like that. “He sound's like an interesting brother to have.” She shook her head and laughed slightly. “The type that does that tends to be surprising in what they would do to get out of just lazing around. I have heard some odd tales about it.” She didn't mind his rambling, the way he spoke of his family was enjoyable for her to listen to. She though it was cute as well.

As they grew farther inland and closer to the lake a bit of shyness started to show in her actions. She drew closer to Ima, who she knew would show her around and keep her from doing something potentially dangerous. The didn't know the others in the area just yet and as such was a bit uneasy about being around them. She was glad he was going slower however, as it gave her an easier way to watch the land around her and start to memorize it.

As he spoke to her she nodded her smile softening to a smile she had never really shown anyone before. It was soft and happy, filled with a simple joy that was not quite easy to grasp. “I am glad that I joined you as well. I already like what I have seen so far. It seems like such a nice place.”

Ileatea

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:30 pm
Imarogbe felt a rush of relief as K'visha revealed that she liked it. He had never felt so self-concious before. Gradually, he lead them down to the lake, smiling at those he passed. When they reached the edge, Ima ducked his head down and lapped up some of the cool water.

"A lot of people come here during the day," he said, noting those nearby. Thinking of where to take her next, he had to put a halt to some of his excitment. If he'd had his way, he would wisk his Beybanu to his family immediately to meet them, but he knew that it would be better if he waited. He needed to give K'visha a chance to rest. So, instead he lead her through the lands to the grassy areas where many of the family dens where located.

"Well, I was essentially kicked out of my parents' home when I left on my quest, and this is the first time I've been back, so," at this he looked into her eyes,"We can choose a den together." Looking back out to the fields, searching, begore he indicated a patch of trees, "There are empty dens over there, and the trees make for good shade on hot days. What do you think?"

ileatea

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:16 pm
K'visha followed him down to the water and leaned down to drink with him. She was a bit scared of the other around the lake and as such she stayed as close to him as she could unsure if any of them would harm her. She smiled slightly as he spoke looking out over the water. It was honestly beautiful out here she had no idea on what to see next.

As he started to calm down she looked at him curiously. She was unsure as to where he was going to take her next. As much as she would like to meet his family she was still a bit uncertain in these new lands with all of the others around her. That as well as the fact that it had been such a long trip here she was kind of tired. She tried to hide the fatigue in her body though she was only just doing it, so a small part of it showed in the slowing of her steps as they walked closer to the grassier area.

She smiled slightly looking over at the other watching the other she smiled slightly looking back over at him. She followed his view to the patch of tree's and smiled that looked like a nice area to have a den he seemed good at finding things such as this. "The dens over there look perfect. Let's go over to them and pick one of them out." She smiled seeming to let most of the fatigue melt from her form at the thought of getting to rest even if just for a bit.

Boudaihobbit

Ileatea

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:41 pm
Ima began to see the fatigue in his beybanu's movements, and he was glad that he decided to go ahead and rest for the remainder of the day. Besides, that would give them more time to be relatively alone and adjust to a new life before his family members would undoubtedly cause that time to be demolished. Gradually making their way over to the uninhabited dens. He made his way from one to the next, carefully inspecting the potential of each one for their new home.

The dens were spaced apart enough so that families that resided next to each other wouldn't bother one another. There weren't very many in this area, so their choice wasn't a particularly hard one, it just seemed that way to Ima. It was such a big and exciting life step for him. At this very moment, he was choosing a den with his beybanu! At that thought, his excitement grew more, but this time it simply settled into blissful delight.

Eventually, he walked into one den in particular that was a little more offset than the others, and had a magnificent umbrella thorn tree growing a few feet from the entrance. Peeking his head out, he called, "K'visha! Come tell me what you think of this one," he spoke, indicating the den he was standing in. He hoped that she liked it.

ileatea

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:13 pm
She smiled as they started to head toward the area's of the den's. She was glad that they were so close to where they were going to be living. they passed a number of empty den's Ima seemed to be looking for something specific. Following a bit of a way' s back as she made her own inspection of the den's they passed. Enjoying the fact that he seemed to be looking for the best she was quite happy that the area's around her home seemed to be so lovely. There were many tree's around and such a large space between each of the dens.

She watched as he started to get excited she didn't know about what but it made him happy which brought her spirits up as she watched him. This was a very bid decision for her, to decide to come here with him. She didn't mind it though it was nice being here with him. He was such a nice mate he would take care of her and any cubs she or the other banu he would eventually have with him would have and she would make sure they were well taught and well fed.

When she was called she rushed over to him as quickly as her tired muscle's could. the den he was at on the outside was beautiful, the tree growing outsie would be perfect to sit under to watch or play with cubs. Going to the den itself and entering it she smiled even wider, he was good at picking out den's. "It's perfect. Absolutely perfect."

Boudaihobbit

Ileatea

[IC] Abandoned Forest [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces