Submit

Ritikine

Fashionable Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:32 pm
Alright, finally got around to making myself a plot-type thread. emotion_dowant

Contact Info~
AIM: Ritikine
MSN: Barkskin.Shield@live.com
Alternatively you can either PM or quote me in here.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:33 pm
.New and Priority SoA.

Quote:
User Image

Name
Kanelin

Pride
Pridelands

Personality
Kane is a pretty friendly, but thick guy. He isn't much of a leader type and can be pretty easily manipulated. However he is a bit on the large side for a young lion and enjoys play fighting. He will also use his size to his advantage should anyone make trouble towards his family, especially his younger siblings and Nsazi.
He also can get pretty caught up in a moment, like a fight, and not realize when it may get too much and he needs to stop, and thus could take a situation too far or require someone else to step in and stop him.

Looking for
• A crush would be fun. Kane will likely be a bit slow to realize a girl likes him though.

• A fight that goes too far, either when young or older. The fight may end up needing someoen to step in to stop. (can be an NPC, or another person). Damages can be talked over. I don't mind Kane getting hurt, in fact I'd love it.

• A lost love, but not necessarily death. Maybe Kane just loses the lady to another guy, or she is turned off some other part of his personality she see's at some point. Or perhaps when he leaves for the Outlands(when it comes back) she doesn't want to follow.

Quote:

[User Image
Name
Persikka

Mate
Zimran

Persikka is a sweet and friendly lion who loves the company of others, whether young, old, or another species. If you are within his immediate presence he is likely to strike up a conversation. Though a bit of an older lion he is still a cub at heart and enjoys playing around with young ones, for as long as he can keep up anyways.
He is also not much of a hunter, though this he can also manage if he has to. It's not easy for him though, as Persikka is not only a bit too round to keep up with a lot of game, but he just doesn't enjoy the act of taking another creature's life, though he does know it is essential for survival.

Looking for
RP! General or otherwise, if you have ideas.
These can be in-pride (which I'd like some of), or back logged RP's before he came tot he pridelands.
I don't mind violent meetings, though I won't seriously maim my boy at this point in time, but some injuries are fine if talked over beforehand.
I would also like to get him as a nanny, so will be looking for cub/juve RP. Eventually I might try for Storyteller, so the more cub/juve RP the better.

Persikka isn't much of a hunter, so I would love to have an RP (or two) of him attempting to hunt with someone and just sort of slowing the lot down, maybe even inadvertently scaring the prey. This will probably prompt his decision to find another path within the pride.

Quote:

User Image

Valkin is currently still on his pilgrimage. He has yet to find his new name, and so he still wanders the roguelands.
I'd like to find something to do with him. I dunno what, so feel free to offer. I am fine with other pride offers, or even just keeping him in the rogue lands if I find something of interest.

Quote:

User Image
Sinyei Komete - Has a mate.
A bit of a serious guy, otherwise pretty blank slate.

Ritikine

Fashionable Risk-Taker

Ritikine

Fashionable Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:34 pm
..Lady Rogues..

Quote:
User Image
.Name.
Moeras

.Personality.
Moeras is lazy. If she doesn't have to put much effort in to doing something then she won't. She's not the most social of people, and can be a bit unfriendly if you interrupt her naps.

.Looking for.
Some general RP would be nice.
Perhaps eventually a mate, but she would be more likely to go for a quiet guy, and if he will hunt for her then even better. Currently has a fling set up with a lion.

Current RPs:
With Damu and Asali

Quote:
User Image
.Name.
Alnitak

.Personality.
Alnitak is a bit of a gruff lady. She favours the physically strong over others, believing that a strong pack requires strong members. Mostly this stems from her belief that the night itself favours strength. She may seem a bit unfriendly, or even a little brutish at times, but she is not exactly an unfriendly person but mostly just does not want to appear to have any weaknesses to others.
(Personality still a bit in the works, but this should be enough of an idea. )

.Looking for.
Some general RP would be cool. Aln is leader of Nyota-Wasomaj (concept pack). She leaves the lands a lot in search of more members, so it is highly likely she will meet a lot of others. Alnitak isn't fond of feline species though, so a meeting with them won't be the friendliest.
Currently has a fling set up right now. Wouldn't mind another at some later point perhaps. She isn't one for a mate though, but will want a strong male.

Quote:
User Image
.Name.
Saarnika'tse

.Personality.
Saarni is a rather blunt lady. She tells it like it is, even if it may end up hurting someone's feelings.It is not on purpose, she simply does not usually realize that her words are doing harm. However she is not an unfriendly leopardess

.Looking for.
General RP for personality fleshing out.
Has a fling lined up. She may be going to a leopard colony [concept] so I may look for a mate for her to drag along.

Current RPs
With Nefertari

Quote:
User Image
.Name.
Pinot

.Personality.
Exiled royalty, and her personality shows it. Pinot thinks herself better than most, and won't hide this fact either, unless she happens to need something from you. In such a case she will be civil as long a is required to get what she wants. She dislikes cheetahs though, and is likely to not stand their presence as long as any others.

She currently has a fling(or two) lined up and is destined for a colony that is to come.

.Looking for.
Some general RP might be nice to further flesh out her personality.

Quote:
User Image
.Name.
Savi Tassut

.Personality.
She is a calm girl who won't just rush in to a fight, though she also won't back down should she feel it necessary. it would take a lot to raise her temper. A bit of an opportunist, she has no problems taking from those who can't or won't stop her.

.Looking for.
Some general RP might be nice to further flesh out her personality.
Possibly a fling/mate at some point after I get her personality. Also am not opposed to her joining a pack.

Quote:
User Image
.Name.
Bayu'seta

.Mate.

.Personality.
A pretty friendly and well spoken girl.

.Looking for.
General RP~

Quote:
Lika!
User Image

Friendly and outgoing little waterbuck. She loves adventures and meeting new people, even if they are predator types. Pretty brave sort too, she won't just run away from a predator, unless they do try to attack her, then she might try to have fun with it. Lika is a pretty swift girl, though not stupid. She will simply run away if it gets too dangerous.

Looking for~
RP, general sorts.

Quote:
User Image

Lehtia is also pretty friendly. She is a lot more weary of predators though.
Still kinda working on her though.

Looking for~
General RP mostly.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:35 pm
..Gent Rogues..

Quote:
User Image
Name
Druvt

.Mate.
Gnole

Personality
Friendly guy. Isn't much of a fighter at all, so he tends to try and avoid getting in them. Though he will help those in need, and tends to put others before himself. Has some knowledge of herbs and their uses in healing, and will offer medicinal help to anyone.

Looking for
Just general RP really. Some friends would be nice.

Quote:
User Image
Name
Vaerilym

Personality
Vae is a sweet, older lion. He is pretty friendly to everyone and has a soft spot for cubs. He likes carving things out of wood too, though usually ends up just leaving them lying around when he is done.

Looking for
Some general RP, friends or whatever.
Might have a fling lined up, but this is just a maybe right now. So if you want to offer feel free, whether a fling or a mate. However I want to note that it is likely he will end up dying in a future plot, killed because he is a (rolled) seer.
Not sure if I would put him in a pride. However if I do it would need to be a pride where he can roam freely so it won't interfere with said plot.

Other
He is a seer. Her usually sees his visions while he is carving wood, and the visions tend to spring forth from the wood(in his mind). They tend to revolve around himself or those near him.

Quote:
User Image
Name
Tomasz

Personality
Thomas is a nice and polite leopard. He does not approve of those who mistreat others and though he prefers to take a diplomatic approach first he will fight to defend someone if he must.

Looking for
Mostly general RP for him. Maybe some friends or rivals. Tomasz will be ending up in his father's colony. He may have a mate lined up, but I will consider flings.

Quote:
User Image
Name
Kerke

Personality
Kerke loves the ladies. While he tends to see cheetahs as being the better of the three feline species, but he he loves all the ladies~
More talk that bite though, and he'd likely not be much in a fight, though he'd try his best before retreating. Though if a female were in danger he'd likely stay until said female was able to get to safety at least.

Looking for
Some general RP is always fun, friendly or otherwise. Certainly wouldn't mind him ending up meeting with someone that isn't the friendliest.
Would love some flings. Kerke isn't much for sticking with one lady though, so that would likely all it would be unless they had multiple flings.

.Other.
Kerke is ready for one fling in RP's, excluding the RP they would need together of course.

Quote:
User Image
Name
Picolit

Personality
Very self-centered. Pico thinks he is the most handsome beast to have ever been placed upon these lands. He dislikes any muck on his fur, and will meticulously clean himself if he were to find any dirt ruining his gorgeous pelt. However he is also a greedy guy, with a preference towards anything shiny, be is gems or metals.

Looking for
A fling/mate would be nice. He'd be more likely to go for a simple lady, because he prefers to be the more beautiful one. Would likely only go for a mate if the personalities mesh well.
Wouldn't mind him getting in fights, though I'd prefer no serious injuries, however I could easily see him making someone mad without fully intending to.

Quote:
User Image
Name
Svearik

Personality

Looking for

Go'el
User Image

Quote:
User Image
Name
Sonu

Personality
Sonu is suspicious of everyone. He knows they all want to take his stuff, and he won't let them have it! A collector of pretty much..anything. Grass, rocks, sticks..anything. He will outright take something from someone standing in front of him and deny it, claiming it was always his. Anyone who finds his stash of hidden 'treasure' will have to be ready for a fight, cause he will fight tooth and claw to protect his things.

Looking for
Some general RP would be very..very fun. Maybe a possible fling/mate? I have a preference towards solid black ladies or black with minimal markings.

Quote:
User Image
Name
Sumu'vari

Mate:
Mebsuta

Personality
A whimsical guy. Friendly and such. (I'm working on it D: )
He is in the concept pack, Nyota-Wasomaji, as an entertainer.

Looking for
General RP, either before he went to the pack or after. Maybe an eventual mate (He won't leave the pack.) or a fling at least.

Alkalin
User Image
Quote:
User Image
Name
Rex'rhi

Personality
A derp. Friendly guy though. Pretty tough should it come down to a fight though. He is a guard in the Nyota-Wasomaji.
Pretty much has the personality of a friendly dog, and loyal as well.

Looking for
General RP~ Friends, fights. Whatever really. Not opposed to him getting hurt in them, though nothing life threatening. They can be before or after he joins this pack.

Quote:
User Image
Name
Pakkanen

Personality
Pretty quiet little guy most of the time. He loves finding new plants, but is also a bit afraid of the sun so he tends to stick to shadows, or go out an night. Not much of a hunter though, he's easily distracted.

Looking for
With his pride having been set upon by the plague he now finds himself without a home. Pakka will be up for any pride offers, though would prefer one that allowed him to work with herbs, and /or had a lot of shade made by trees or other natural things where he could either work in the shade or at night.
Mate offers, maybe even fling offers are also welcome.

Quote:
User Image
I see him as a bit of an artistic guy, perhaps paintings. Friendly, but a bit of a spacey fellow.
Pretty blank slate though..

Quote:
User Image
May have a fling lined up.
Blank slate, mostly. Kind of picture him being a bit brash, maybe a bit of a daredevil, but not a stupid guy.

Ritikine

Fashionable Risk-Taker

Ritikine

Fashionable Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:36 pm
..Tuait'tekem..

Quote:
User Image
Name
Taiga

.Mate.
Mana

Personality
Nice guy and a protective sort. He was raised to help those weaker and he does his best. Not all that used to kids though, despite having had some of his own. He's mainly afraid he'll break them, or something.

Looking for
Some friends would be cool. Pride RP, general sorts. Maybe even like sparring matches or something. I'm cool with him getting hurt, though won't be life threatening.

Quote:
User Image
Name
Sambas

Personality
A protective and loyal little guy who pretty much aspires to be as strong as his father. He'll move to help others in a heartbeat if he sees them in trouble, though will try and talk things out first if possible. If he has to fight though he will. He's rather on the large side and his size could make him look a bit intimidating, but he's a friendly guy and loves play-fighting.

Looking for .
Not entirely sure. Feel free to offer.
Might look for a mate for him, but I am not entirely sure if he will be staying in the pride all his life or if he might leave sometime later as an adult.

Quote:
User Image
Name
Kuoaih

Personality
A soft-spoken and shy boy.He's pretty easily intimidated and easy to push around, cause he doesn't like conflict or fighting, play or otherwise. He still likes being around others though, and tends to be a bit more outgoing and confident around friends and family.

Looking for
Some general RP, friends. Maybe he meets someone that is a bit of a bully.
Not completely opposed to him perhaps ending up getting hurt by someone, whether by accident or otherwise, and then needing a friend afterwards sicne he'd probably get a bit more skittish.
A crush might be adorable, either him having the crush towards someone, or the other way. It might be amusing if the lady is a more outgoing type than he and tries to get him out of his shell a bit.

Quote:
User Image
Name
Jarkevaa

.Mate
Kujali

Personality
Friendly and outgoing out lion. Jarkevaa has a love for learning new things and is always interested in a good story. He also enjoys telling his own travels, though whether or not everything in them is completely true is up to the listener to decide as he does like to add a fanciful twist here and there.

Looking for
General pride RP. Friends. Whatever.
I wouldn't mind back logged RP's of before he joined the Tuait'tekem either, since he did travel a lot and likely met a lot of people.

Leivaloa
User Image

Villi'tamma
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:39 pm
..Pridelands..

Quote:

User Image

Name
Persikka

Mate
Zimran

Personality
Persikka is a sweet and caring lion who loves the company of others, whether young, old, or another species. If you are within his immediate presence he is likely to strike up a conversation. Though a bit of an older lion he is still a cub at heart and enjoys playing around with young ones, for as long as he can keep up anyways.
He is also not much of a hunter, though this he can also manage if he has to. It's not easy for him though, as Persikka is not only a bit too round to keep up with a lot of game, but he just doesn't enjoy the act of taking another creature's life, though he does know it is essential for survival.

Looking for
RP! General or otherwise, if you have ideas.
These can be in-pride (which I'd like some of), or back logged RP's before he came tot he pridelands.
I don't mind violent meetings, though I won't seriously maim my boy at this point in time, but some injuries are fine if talked over beforehand.
I would also like to get him as a nanny, so will be looking for cub/juve RP. Eventually I might try for Storyteller, so the more cub/juve RP the better.

Persikka isn't much of a hunter, so I would love to have an RP (or two) of him attempting to hunt with someone and just sort of slowing the lot down, maybe even inadvertently scaring the prey. This will probably prompt his decision to find another path within the pride.

Quote:
User Image

Name
Mkali

Personality
An adventurous little cub. She loves finding 'treasures' that she can hide.
Pretty much a leap before you look kind of lion.

Looking for
Friends would be awesome, maybe even rivals.
May be leaving the pride, so maybe some out-of-pride RP at that point when she is wandering the roguelands.

Current RP's:
With Ufara

Quote:
User Image

Name
Ankara

.Mate.
Mohombi

Personality
Friendly lady. Can be a bit clumsy with her words though.

Looking for
General pride RP. Friends. I guess just offer.

Current RP
With Illuae

Quote:
User Image

Name
Kanelin

Personality
Kane is a pretty friendly, but thick guy. He isn't much of a leader type and can be pretty easily manipulated. However he is a bit on the large side for a young lion and enjoys play fighting. He will also use his size to his advantage should anyone make trouble towards his family, especially his younger siblings and Nsazi.
He also can get pretty caught up in a moment, like a fight, and not realize when it may get too much and he needs to stop, and thus could take a situation too far or require someone else to step in and stop him.

Looking for
• A crush would be fun. Kane will likely be a bit slow to realize a girl likes him though.

• A fight that goes too far, either when young or older. The fight may end up needing someoen to step in to stop. (can be an NPC, or another person). Damages can be talked over. I don't mind Kane getting hurt, in fact I'd love it.

• A lost love, but not necessarily death. Maybe Kane just loses the lady to another guy, or she is turned off some other part of his personality she see's at some point. Or perhaps when he leaves for the Outlands(when it comes back) she doesn't want to follow.

Ritikine

Fashionable Risk-Taker

Ritikine

Fashionable Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:41 pm
..Jini-msemi..

Quote:
User Image
Name
Kultainen

Personality
I see him as a friendly sort, a bit fanciful perhaps. Kind of a blank slate, but I am working on it.

Looking for
Whatever really, I guess. He won't leave the swamps though.
Some friends would be nice, maybe eventually a mate.

Current RPs:

With Chitrali

Quote:
User Image
Name
Thuraske

.Mate.
Nilo

Personality
Thura is very over protective of her child, since the rest of the litter was killed shortly after being born. She is a bit of an angry lioness, sort of blaming the world for her loss, as well as her mate so an extent. (He did his best though.) She had a soft spot for little ones though.
Her mate and she came to the swamps to start over, but it'll take a bit for Thura to get over her lost litter.
Also she loves snakes.

Looking for
Not sure really. Maybe some general RP. Might be nice for her to meet others in the swamps, maybe she can manage to find a friend.

Valkin  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:44 pm
..Motoujamii-Simo..

Quote:
User Image

Name
Tulen Taottu

Personality
Bit of a hot headed little guy who isn't afraid to get in to a fight.

Looking for
Some cubby RP.

Ro'ery
[Will add him in once the duel is finished.]  

Ritikine

Fashionable Risk-Taker

Ritikine

Fashionable Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:45 pm
..Misc. Prides..

Quote:
User Image

Name
Talasi

.Mate.
Will have one.

Pride
Ela'wadiyi - Sky Clan

Personality
Amiable lion who is always willing to help out others. [Doesn't really have all that much really, but I am working on her.]
Likes hunting though, and is a pretty playful lioness since she is still pretty young. Figure she'd love cubs too.

Looking for
General RP would be nice. She is still kinda new to the pride and doesn't really know anyone, other than Nirav.

Quote:
User Image

Name
Animo Colorati

Pride
Suka'Fumo

Personality
A friendly, older lion. Animo enjoys making dyes, despite the fact he can not see colour. Instead he mixes them by their smells, believing that if the dye smells good then it's color must surely match in it's beauty. He doesn't quite like others bothering him when he is making dyes though, but otherwise is quite fond of company.

Looking for
General RP would be fun. Maybe an eventual mate. I suppose just offer.

Current RPs:
[With Parachichi]

Quote:
User Image
[Waiting on his pride cert. He's an Alchemist.]

Name
Veiserde / Panchrest

Pride
Kizingo'zaa

Personality
Bit of a mad scientist type. Vei enjoys mixing different herbs and things together and then testing them to see what happens fro the mixture, usually on someone else.

Looking for
Would love some crazy mishaps due to Vei sneaking other lions weird plant/bug/whatever mixtures. Perhaps someone who does end up on the wrong side of this mishap and ends up disliking him. Maybe another who shares his love for experiments. Possibly a mate, I could see him falling for someone, though they'd have to be something special indeed.

Current RPs:
[With Nisija]

Quote:
User Image
Name
Hati

Pride
Myrsky Syntynyt

Personality

Looking for

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:47 pm
User Image  

Ritikine

Fashionable Risk-Taker

Ritikine

Fashionable Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:50 pm
I think this is 11.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:52 pm
Might just grab the page then, in case I get more pride lions I wanna give their own post. :U  

Ritikine

Fashionable Risk-Taker

Ritikine

Fashionable Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:55 pm
Might save some trouble later in case that happens.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:58 pm
Why not, only a couple posts away anyways.  

Ritikine

Fashionable Risk-Taker

Ritikine

Fashionable Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:02 pm
Last post then!
Then i can go about getting all my lovelies in their posts.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff