Submit

Peers in
  oooh :o
View Results

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:57 pm
Hello and Welcome!

This thread is about a lifemate search for the girl in question down below! smile She recently got accepted into the Dawnwalker Pride as an artisan. How she arrived was pretty traumatic; chased by two male lions with the intent of some "fun" but was saved by one of the guardian lions (also mine). So shes abit leery with males, at first!

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:01 pm
Brief Personality Summary:

Tifara is a bit flighty as well as a free spirit, and is submissive rather than dominant. She is always creating something when the mood strikes her, which is quite often. Her passion shines through when she creates jewelry from stones and is often found singing while she works. A bit shy but very down to earth girl.

Tifara is very special to me since I got her as a personal present SO I will be picky ^^; <3 sorry. I tend to lean towards wings and star designs (just stating but doesnt have to be like that)

What I am looking for:

No one evil please >.< or mean please.
No Flings.
Lifemate- required.
Male in Dawnwalker OR rogue willing to join Dawnwalker Pride~ (just need JRP)

ALSO, please understand my RP responses may be slow do to University life >.< I apologize in advance.  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:04 pm
Form:

[size=18][b][color=#dea0a0]Let me be your Wings~[/color][/b][/size]
[size=14][color=tan][u][b]Your Male:[/b][/u] [Image Here]
[u][b]Personality:[/b][/u] [brief]
[u][b]RP count[/b][/u]: [Just curious]
[u][b]Anything else?[/b][/u][/color]
[/size]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:06 pm
O.P.E.N.
emotion_awesome

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:23 am
I'd like to offer my boy Msrah for some general RP if you want.

User Image

He's a very friendly and non-threatening male so he might be able to help her feel a bit more confident around males. He'd be up for marriage if they really click (he'd like a big family some day...), but just general RP for now.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:20 am
Annchen
I'd like to offer my boy Msrah for some general RP if you want.
He's a very friendly and non-threatening male so he might be able to help her feel a bit more confident around males. He'd be up for marriage if they really click (he'd like a big family some day...), but just general RP for now.

Oh yeah! <3 I remember him! Sure I am open to general rp C:  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:27 am
I know this is a mate search, but I figure friends in the pride might be nice too? -shot-

User Image

Aagiro is a mother of seven cubs, a proud huntress in the pride. She has a bit of a hot temper, but is very friendly and charming to almost anyone that isn't her mate ( XD ) and could use some social interaction in the pride.

I also own two of her cubs in the DW, Arusi who is 'just one of the boys', mischievous and very much wants to explore the rogue lands. & Chan who is fairly awkward and shy, due to being the 'odd one out' in his family with a snowy white pelt and bi-colored eyes.

Let me know! If you're not looking for general RP atm I understand XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:06 am
Let me be your Wings~
Your Male:
User Image
Personality: Elan is a very soft-spoken, and gentle male who's devoted to the art of healing and medicine making. He feels as if he is often detached from others, he has trouble expressing himself, or speaking normally about things outside of his practice. Though, he doesn't seem to have this problem with cubs, who he's more than happy to humor and play with when he's not busy.
RP count: None yet XP
Anything else? He's still a bit of a blank slate with no rps and only a general outline. I got him just a little before my Hiatus so I haven't had the chance to do anything with him yet. He has, however, already been accepted into the Dawn Walkers as a Healer. He only needs his joining RP and recerting. I'd be happy for either friends, or life-mating if they interact well. ^^
Oh, and on a more random note, he's Shiny Rapidash cosplay.

strawberry gumi bunny

Fashionable Strawberry

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:25 am
Lethrossen

LOL @mate comment. Her poor mate XD <3 Alright sure 3nodding Friend RP is welcome~ c:
Gosh I really love Chan <3 so handsome~ Arusi is pretty girl too! biggrin

Strawberry- Oh he is a cute! I love this mane looks sorta Camo-ish~ Can we do some friend rp? <3 I can even do a JRP with your boy as an interaction of them together~ if you need one~ c:  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:35 am
I do need one so that would be wonderful~  

strawberry gumi bunny

Fashionable Strawberry

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:37 am
Strawberry Gumi Bunny
I do need one so that would be wonderful~

Cool~ Just let me know when you want to start. Do you want to post first or shall I?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:43 am
If you don't mind starting, that would be good. Otherwise I'll able to start/reply tonight~  

strawberry gumi bunny

Fashionable Strawberry

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:43 pm
Strawberry Gumi Bunny
If you don't mind starting, that would be good. Otherwise I'll able to start/reply tonight~

sure! sorry >.< Got distracted smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:56 pm
Strawberry Gumi Bunny

Tag!
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22589335  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:05 pm
Thought I'd throw this idea out there~

My adolescent boy Khet. He's a large, noble boy who is extremely moral and protective of those he calls friends. Extremely good natured, stable and steady, he is however, rather judgemental of those who do wrong and those who lie, even to the extent of little white lies.

He is younger than her, so I don't know =S

Buuut, if not romance, possible friendship material? Once she learns to trust him maybe he could hang out and protect her from 'bad guys' and generally be there in case she needs someone to lean on?

User Image  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces