Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[ENROLLMENT] Kattarina the Black Cat Ghost (Accepted)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scott Eros Archer

Thieving Demigod

11,950 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:16 pm
User ImageName: Kattarina Fellinis

Nicknames: Kat, Kitty, Rina, Feli, Tara

Age: Looks 16-17, however unknown really due to being a ghost. She does know that she is younger than Nightengale XIII.

Faction: Ghost

Race: Black Cat

Natural Ability: Black Cat transformation: Kattarina an revert to her true form which is that of a small sized black cat with her ribbon around her neck and her ear piercings.
Regardless of this ability, She has cat senses and skills in both of her forms. Such as always landing on her feet, heightened hearing, smell and taste and impeccable balance.

Personality: Kattarina is a fun loving type of person. She is also very hyper and tends to do things before thinking it through. You could say she is a attack first ask questions later type of person as she doesn't tend to plan things out and likes to go with the flow as it were. She is a very carefree kitty and loves any type of game. However she is also quick to anger and tends to hold grudges for long periods of time unless bribed or apologized profusely to. Unlike her 'elder brother' however, she was not born on such an unlucky litter and as such is not quite as unlucky as he himself. Although, she does look up to him and hopes to be more like him.

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy? Why does your character want to come to Amityville as a student? She heard that her 'elder brother' was going there, and so, she thought that Amityville would be the best place for her. She really wishes to learn from him as he has been a ghost longer than herself, since she came from a later litter than Nightengale. She also heard that there are many other ghosts there and thought the place sounded like a lot of fun.

FEAR Ability:
Y1:
Un-Lucky Happening - The Mind
Kat creates the illusion in front the enemy to distract them in battle. The illusions have to do with something that could be considered bad luck happening to someone close to the target.
Lowers opponent’s accuracy; makes it harder for them to hit you.
3d4
First Dice: represents your Accuracy.
xxxxx 1-2: Miss
xxxxx 3-4: Success!
Second Dice: represents your Modifier.
xxxxx 1 means your opponent adds +1 to their modifier. If their modifier was -6, it is now -5!
xxxxx 2-4 means your opponent adds -1 to their modifier. If their modifier was -6, it is now -7!
Third Dice: represents how many turns the effect lasts.
xxxxx 1, 2: affects your opponent's next turn
xxxxx 3, 4: affects your opponent's next two turns

Y2:
Cats Claws - Swift Strikes
Kat's claws elongate and she strikes fast as she can at the enemy with all her claws.
For attacks that affect an area.
9d4
First Dice:
xxxxx 1: Miss
xxxxx 2 - 3: HIT however the resulting damage is divided by 2. Only 50% of the damage is dealt.
xxxxx 4: HIT however the resulting damage is multiplied by .8. Only 80% of the damage is dealt.
Damage: Ignore the first dice, total up the remaining dice. Divide or multiply the total by the modifier depending.
Average Damage: 10 (50%), 16 (80%)

Y3:
Cat's Eyes - Headlights
Kat's Eyes glow suddenly with a bright light causing blindness to those she gazes at. This blindness causes those affected to take longer before they can attack again.
Has a chance to disable the target, forcing them to skip a turn.
1d4
First Dice:
xxxxx 1: Miss
xxxxx 2-4: Success!
Effect: Opponent skips their next turn; User takes an additional turn.

xxxxx To disable two people,: 2d4
xxxxxxxxxxDice Values:
xxxxxxxxxx 1, 2: Miss
xxxxxxxxxx 3, 4: Success! Target skips their next turn.
xxxxxxxxxxOne die per target, max of two.

xxxxx To disable three people: 3d4
xxxxxxxxxxDice Values:
xxxxxxxxxx 1-3: Miss
xxxxxxxxxx 4: Success! Target skips their next turn.
xxxxxxxxxxOne die per target, max of three.

User ImagePhysical Description:

Eye Colour: Blue-Violet eyes (glowing)

Hair Colour/Style: long red-brown hair pulled back into a high ponytail held back by a ribbon tied into a bow in the same color as the one around her neck. Loose long bangs hanging around her face messily, with a long strand of hair hanging loose from the ponytail on both sides of her face.

Skin Colour: pale with a light golden tan

Clothing Style/Colours: Tapered tube top, tight short skirt, and jacket hanging off the shoulders. see pic. black with reds and blue violets for accents. Ribbon Accents as well here and there.

Extra: Kattarina has small black cat ears on her head the insides of the ears are blue-violet to match her eyes, the ears are pierced with two gold hoops per ear. She also has a slightly fluffy black tail with a couple of gold bangles hanging from it, they strangely seem to stay on despite her waving of the tail. Around her neck is a ribbon tied to one side in a lovely blue violet shade, seemingly just a couple of shades darker than her eyes.

References:
Old Ref WIP Sketch New Lineart 2nd try WIP 3rd try  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:33 pm
Working on new art for her and fears!

Currently 2/50 rp points

[ HOUSE CUP ] The Chop Quiz! - +1 rp point
[ HOUSE CUP ] The Obstacle Race! - +1 rp point  

Scott Eros Archer

Thieving Demigod

11,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divine Donator 100

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:55 pm
Hello! Just to let you know that I own a Canon Student Nightengale XIII (who is a Y3 student) that specilizes in bad luck fear based abilities. If you want we can have them be relatives maybe?

Here's the Official journal.

Other then that, you're coming pretty close to being a female version of Night and we wouldn't want that yeah? Let me know if you want to come up with any other fears.

Scott Eros Archer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:02 pm
Nyxtsuki Moon

I'd love that!

I actually loved your chara. However I have been wracking my brain for fears for my girl. Especially since I dont want her to be a female Nightengale XIII.  

Scott Eros Archer

Thieving Demigod

11,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divine Donator 100

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:28 pm
Scott Eros Archer

I'd love that!

I actually loved your chara. However I have been wracking my brain for fears for my girl. Especially since I dont want her to be a female Nightengale XIII.

Sorry I meant to reply to this, If you're looking for Relatives, Night is pretty young for a ghost, perhaps she could have been born of a later litter and knew him?

Yeah Fears for Black cats usually consist around bad luck, I know we have another student named Akubi (who is a black cat demon) but I don't remember how his fears work?

Are you looking for her abilities to be destructive or just distracting?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:40 pm
Nyxtsuki Moon

Akubi's fear is
Bad Luck Counter: Once per battle (at a moment of his choosing) he can 'reflect' his attacker's strike back at them through the use of his FEAR. The opponent will find their attack flying back to hit them instead of hitting Akubi. (Battle Mechanic: Gambler's Chance)

I had to find his quest thread to get that.

I thought to maybe have my girls fear be a bit more on the destructive side, since the other are true bad luck or reflecting so far as I can tell. Also, I like the idea of Kat being of a later litter that way she is obviously younger and can learn from Night.  

Scott Eros Archer

Thieving Demigod

11,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divine Donator 100

Scott Eros Archer

Thieving Demigod

11,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:49 pm
Ok I think I've got her done now..  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:52 pm
BASIC CHARACTER KIT WHAT DO I DO NEXT

Welcome to This is Halloween!

Congratulations! Your character has passed the enrollment process and you're cleared to begin playing. Essentially, this means you can get your art certed, make your character's journal, and most importantly start RPing. If you're a little lost then don't worry, this guide is here to point you in the right direction.

gaia_crown [ Art Check! ]:

- Do you have your character's art? Great! Move onto the next crown.

- If you do NOT yet have your art, you may now contact your artist and let them know that they may now start on creating your character!

gaia_crown [ Certs & Emblems ]:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

- If your character is a STUDENT, you may create a customized student pin for them. This is entirely optional (but fun!) special badge that is unique to your character's design! You can find more information about pins (also known as their emblem) here.

- Hallowen characters (Students & Horsemen) may bet their character certed here!

- Hunters may get their certs here!

gaia_crown [ Creating a Journal ]:

- A journal is a thread where you can keep track of your character's accomplishments, RPs, progress, relationships, etc!

- All HALLOWEEN characters (Students & Horsemen) may create one here!

- All Hunters may create one here!

gaia_crown [ Let's RP! ]:

- Don't be shy about RPing! As soon as your character has been enroll approved you can start! Check out this awesome information about The World of Halloween and Amityville Academy. All students start off in Amityville academy. Need more things to do? Check out this whole subforum! Anything labelled Activity is open for you! Occasionally GMs will promote and open CLASSROOM orps. These usually happen in the classroom subforum. All students are invited to participate!

- If you are a Hunter, you will want to read the Hunter Newbie Guide Occasionally GMs will promote and open MISSION orps. These usually happen in the main Deus subforum and be followed by a guild announcement. All Hunters are invited to participate!

- If you are a Horsemen, please refer to here and the handy links in the first post as well as the other posts for concurrent and quest information! Need more things to do? Check out this whole subforum! Anything labelled Activity is open for you! Occasionally GMs will promote and open CLASSROOM orps. These usually happen in the classroom subforum. All Horsemen are invited to participate!

gaia_crown [ What's happening currently? ]:
- We try to keep all important things happening regularily updated in the ANNOUNCEMENTS THREAD. This goes for ALL FACTIONS. Have a question? Ask it in the Q & A !

gaia_crown [ Still feeling a little lost or overwhelmed? That's okay! ]:
- Check out what was just mentioned in FULL DETAIL HERE! Don't be too overwhelmed, there's time to sort everything out. For now, just enjoy some simple RP!

gaia_crown [ Finding RP ]:
- There's a bunch of ways to find RP. You can just contact a friend or any shop regular OR one of our available GMS for help! Otherwise, there are a lot of people looking to plot with YOU in their plotting threads! You can even make your own and advertise in your sig/ in the main thread/ etc etc!

- In addition any thread marked ORP is open for you to join!

- If you ever feel lost as a newbie, our many GMs are more than happy to one on one RP with you to help your character get acquainted. Send a PM to WE ARE HALLOWEEN and we can get you started this way as well. Otherwise, enjoy immersing yourself in the many RPS in TiH! It is all about discovery after all!

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:49 pm
Scott Eros Archer
For most of the day after finishing up with the enrollment forms, a few gnomes could be heard meowing as they went about with the rest of their work...

{ Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games