Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Kusini'Mwezi Lands [IC]
[jrp] Why not settle down? (Sisal x Tareq)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:53 am
User Image

Tareq was enjoying his time in the lands, it was filled with plenty of pretty females and interesting characters. That red male, particularly. He was of great interest to Tareq, but he still wasn't sure why. He was even considering, maybe, settling down. His tail flicked as he leaned over the watering hole and lapped up some of the tepid water. Things used to be much more bustling around here, if he was to believe the stories. A pride filled with twice as many lions! A real happening, friendly place! But now it seemed many members were a little... gloomy? Something like that.

He sat back on his haunches with a great, satisfied sigh and a large smile on his maw. He'd traveled quite a bit in his time, saw the world and had fights and great conversations and loves of all different sorts. Why not settle down?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:59 am
User Image

This was home for Sisal, she had been here a while now and had fallen in love with the place. It seemed for the first time in a while this was at last home. She had spent so much time wandering but no this was home.

She had spent most of the day checking the land. Most of the grass was growing back and animals were slowly returning. They didn't have to travel as far to get food and hopefully more lions would come and the pride would flourish. She hoped that would be the case at least.

She flicked her tail as she spotted a lion she didn't recognise.

"Good day, I am Sisal." She smiled softly at the male, sitting a little way from him.  

Remove

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:08 pm
    His black ears flickered when he heard both a greeting and an introduction. An easy and slightly goofy smile fell onto his features as he turned to look at the lion addressing him. Oh! A pretty little thing, wasn't she? She had some lovely browns and creams... her pelt was simple yet still interesting. As it was for a lot of lions in the pride, tareq thought. He nodded his head lightly, head tilting. Right, she was probably definitely a member. He hadn't heard news of any other rogues in the lands... besides him, of course.

"Hiya." His tone was easy and friendly, something about it was charming and care-free. "Nice to meet ya, Sisal. I'm Tareq, rogue extraordinaire! I've traveled from the oceans to the mountains! I've lived in the plains and in deserts, very few places I've yet adventured!" It was the same spiel he'd given to the first lion he'd met in these lands, the red male. He laughed at the memory. Boy had he been frazzled just from a little overly-friendly contact!

A thought hit him though, "Don't worry though, I was totally invited to stay a few nights by a member here. Red, grumpy... bit of a prude if you ask me." He offered her a wicked grin, wondering if she would know who he was speaking of.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:22 pm
Sisal smiled at the rogue and nodded.

"Ah it seems we have things in common. It was only recently that I stopped traveling myself. I use to go from pride to pride picking up stories to pass on to others. Made life interesting." Then she came here and life changed.

"Ah I think I have heard of him though haven't had the pleasure of meeting him yet. How long are you staying for?" She thought she might as well ask. She liked to try and meet everyone though she had spent much of her time working on getting the pride together.  

Remove

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:37 pm
    He liked how easy it was to speak to the members here. A lot of them, anyhow. Not overly interested in why you were in their lands or if you were part of the pride or... though he assumed most would be able to tell an outsider from a member. His ears perked. A newbie! That was good... maybe that mean she couldn't tell easily... or maybe she had information fresh in her mind about the pride. He was interested in the pride life, actually.

"Sounds sweet, much nicer to pick stories than to pick fights." He laughed easily, not afraid to poke fun at himself for a bit of a humorous touch. It was clear by the number of scars on his body that they hadn't all been from hunting. Though most who met Tareq would not be able to fathom how he'd be able to pick a fight, he came off as nice and friendly and kind.

"Hmmmm~" The sound was drawn out as he seemed to consider, then shrugged his shoulders. "Not sure actually. Been rather long since I've felt so calm in a pride, you know?" He didn't want to say one way or another anyhow, just in case he decided to go.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:48 pm
Sisal smiled, he seemed nice enough and she automatically assumed he had ran into some bad prides on his travels and that would explain the scars. She didn't poke, she let others talk to her so she was more then happy to just let things go.

"I know what you mean. It's very homely here, there is something about the pride here that made me stay." It wasn't anything to do with a large charcoal lion who needed someone to give him a push and well she couldn't resist. She didn't mean to be falling for him at the same time but then things happened and so now she had even more of a reason to stay put.

"Are you looking for somewhere to call home? Or just looking?" It was a random question but she was curious.  

Remove

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:12 pm
    Ah, was that the sort of feeling he was getting while in these lands? Perhaps. He'd never really had a place he called home. Unless you counted the pride he was born into... and that was so long ago! It was even smaller than this one, and a roaming pride at that. He wasn't sure why stability meant home to most lions... but there he had it! "It's very pretty here. A lot of variety." He smirked, and it was hard to tell what his words meant. He was speaking of the grasses and the forest and the different natural areas of the pride of course, but his words could take on another meaning.

He seemed to consider her next question just like he'd considered her previous. Was he... looking for a place to call home? He grinned. "I am my home." He answered easily, even though she might think it a strange answer. "I am rather interested in some pride members I've bumped into here, though." But did that really give him a reason to stay? He shrugged again. "I'm not sure. I've never done the whole... pride thing. Sounds interesting enough..." It wasn't like he'd be condemned to live his life in the lands forever if he didn't like it, right? "Aye, I think maybe I am ready to settle somewhere for a while. Or... longer."

[IC] Kusini'Mwezi Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games