- moved to bigger plot thread

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:13 am
My navi girl Loreyn’txon will be looking for a lifemate once she hits adult. But oocly, I am starting to look now. A meeting rp between the two will be essential as their personalities have to click, since she is a very special girl. She wont accept an evil or mean tempered lion, nor would her pride anyway. Also, the male must be of navi colours -blues most preferred, but purples, greens, blacks and whites are ok too. Red is an absolute no-go and brown is iffy..

I can be slow with rps, but I do get them done.

User Image

Name: Loreyn’txon
Meaning: beautiful [pale] colours of midnight (lor-nejn t'on)
Species: Lioness
Parents: Kaym'itan x Rukopa-eupe
Pride: Iknimaya
Seer: No

. razz ersonality:.
Sweet and soft spoken she is never the less no walkover, with plenty of brothers to keep in check and sisters to play with. She hopes to become a priestess, feeling the call of Ewya strongly, and wishes to aid her pride to the best of her ability. A very pure-hearted female she can be a little innocent to adult ways and thoughts, but she is smart and observant.

.:History:.
Not much has happened in this girl's young life. She was born into a loving family with many siblings. The pride had litters close to her age so she has never lacked for playmates. Her mother is a crafter and her father a well respected warrior. Raised right and brought up on the ideology and tradition of the Na'vi, she is a well adjusted young female hoping to take her place in the pride she loves.

.:Family:.
Father: Kaym`itan [Lorne]
Mother: Rukopa-eupe [KasaiLoki]
Siblings:
Tsyalu`imi [KasaiLoki]
Kal`eido [Talencia]
Mtoto`wa`dunia [Depawsit]
Ni`it Nimwey [Epine]
Loratan`txon [Lorne]
Ayoeng`aw [DayDreamer427]
Kalin`ite [Ameh]
Atan`tirea [AnimeChickie]

Will be looking at multiple males and will require an rp together before a decision is made.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:25 pm
-fist pump-  

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:03 pm
heart XD  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:27 pm
cat_mrgreen  

The Navi Pride

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:59 am
Up! No nibbles? But she is so pretty. ;o; And I promise she is a sweet heart. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:36 pm
heart  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:08 pm
I only have one male lion that might go with your lovely little Priestess, colour-wise, and that is Anolani. Like I said, ' might '. Personality wise, I think they'd get along. He loves helping others, and has a very big and kind heart. Not an evil bone in his sturdy body. But, he's a Seer, and I'm not sure how the Iknimaya, view that.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:25 am
Seer's are fine. It's considered a bit more proper for seers to be priests/priestesses as they spend more time with the patron goddess  

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:07 pm
He's cute and sound like he'd be a good friend to her. But he's not quite what I was looking for appearance wise. X3;;; I'd love rp between them though, she really needs more friends.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:04 pm
I have Ayizan, a Na'vi guy who is looking for a lifemate. He's a very kind-hearted guy who takes his role as a warrior very seriously (maybe a little too seriously? The guy needs a social life!) If he's not what you're looking for I also would love some general RP for him. smile  

Satsurashi

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:22 am
General rp would be great! But yeah, he's a bit to plain for what I am looking for.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:14 am
Added her to mate-seeking plot thread. Here  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out