Submit

Red Blonde Fox

Wealthy Entrepreneur

10,775 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:42 am
1. If you could be any animal, which ones would you want to be? Explain Why.

If I could be any animal, the ones that I would like to be are a wolf, a dog, or a horse, because they are my favorite animals, and I think that it would be really cool just to be them.

2. If a random person gave you over a million dollars what would you do with it?

If a random person gave me over a million dollars, I would first invest in it, so it can build up, and then give some of the money away to people who are truly in need of it. (that doesn't include people who just sits around begging all day, waste their money on dumb stuff, ETC.)

What about you?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:20 pm
1. I would be a wolf or a tiger

I would be the wolf cause I love them for their beauty, intelligence, and strength. Not to mention they are loyal family to the pack. The tiger would be my second choice cause their smooth and cool attitudes. They are incredibly beautiful and most would get out of their way when they approach.

2. If someone gave me over a million bucks I'd immediately pay off me and my fiance's debts so we could have good credit again, buy a car that actually works and is safe for my children (doesn't have to be new), purchase a good home for me and my family to grow up in, and then put a good amount to the side in a savings account for my kids college fund. All the left over would go into a savings/retirement account to accrue interest so my kids wont have to worry about being on the street if they hit hard times when they grow up as well.  

LyKenshie
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Team Jacob 100
Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items