Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Generally Speaking, RP? -- OPEN! Lotsa prides, hit me.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:30 pm
Welcome to my RP hunt!

Uhm, I'm trying to get general RPs and missing RPs, kay.

ONWARD.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:36 pm
Gods!

AKA: Primmy.

User Image

Primmy is, well, depressed, and trying to move on in life after his failures and losing of another mate. As such he's met a member of the Kitwana... And found he really likes helping others. He's going to be fathering a new litter with a few lionesses, but right now I'd like him to meet and help people to move out of his funk-- either by taking cubs under his wing to just making others smile. He simply wants a lift in others' lives to help him. I'm NOT going to fling him more. He has 1 new mate to adjust to and two flings. He'd like some general RP. Maybe people to join his band of wanderers, who knows.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:52 pm
ADULTS!

AKA I wanna build RPs.

User Image
Shupavu... Just got his furry a** thrown out of his pride, LOL. I'd just like some general RP for him before he meets his mate.

User Image
This is.. Man'Tah! And really I have no direction for her. Ideas are good. RP better.

User Image
Augen has MPD- the other personality being her memory of her past named Feuer. As the former Mwako Dunzi, she's lived a high-risk life until now, and now... She's lost without a pride to go home to. So I'm looking for stuff to do. Note she's not really evil though Feuer is a vicious thing. She -might- take a demon mate and stay there is he's not evil, but she's good for whatev's.

User Image

VAATI. Vaati is wandering towards the Pridelands, and will get a mate there. So I'd mostly like him to snark off and terrorize others. General RP, please?

User Image

Seeking General RP, here, and possibly a fling or mate. Spoilt Nana is Vaati's sister, and he scares her, so.

User Image

Klena!....Needs general RP and an Ardhi JRP. Otherwise she's not doing a lot and needs RP for Quatre. Get Tor and I in a 3-man RP or just me, and we will love you.

User Image
Asa... Is Primspawn. And all I want is to see her get general RP, maybe a mate. She's a shrinekeeper so IDK. She's a Shrine Maiden! Fear!

User Image
Lalimeka is... Shupavu spawn. And I really just want to get her general RP for now, possibly a mate. IDK.

User Image
Algol is an incubus in the Demonpride!.... And I just want general RP. XD; Unless he's needed in plots.

User Image
General RP for Vayeate pls. And possible a mate willing to join the Ardhi.

User Image
Vayeate's sister Aile also wants general RP. POSSIBLY a mate, but he'd need to be a 'bad' boy. IE, a dangerous sort in appearanvce. Also needs to impress her brother, sister, and parents.

User Image
Pierce needs a mate to join him in the Ardhi. And a lot of general RP. He like my others, is fine meeting rogues.

User Image
General RP? Plots? Drache is a seer and kinda slutty, so cubless whoring is fine. Yes she's an adol. I'm lazy.

User Image
Kaiyo... Needs RP in general period. And plot. Help?

User Image
Needs a PL JRP STILL (Life nommed me) and RPs. I'd also like her to adopt a Yeenur pup. Not a Juve, a pup. There's delicious drama behind it.

User Image
I'd like his old RPs. I'd also like to know if anyone had plot with Baridi before I got him. Also, general RP to feel him out.

User Image
Lynde needs general RP, possibly a dude to fling with to bug Treize.

User Image
Dyl is the Amazon Master Huntress... So she needs general RP. I'd also love to find her a dude to tap for cubs. She'd keep all females, he can have the males.

User Image
Tenochtitlan needs RP period. Usually with her slutty brother. XD

User Image
Yakuti Needs General RP.

User Image
Vesta needs general RP and possibly a dude to share with her twin Astra.

User Image
Nasa needs general RP and plottage.

User Image
Lilandao needs general RP and a plot.

User Image
Roarke needs general RP and plots!

Srry so lazy.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:07 pm
Cubs/Juves!

User Image
Lorelei needs Ardhi RP and plot! From Shinigami's line.

User Image
Quatre needs general RP and plot! Lorelei's brother. Ardhi.

User Image
Nala needs RP and plot! Al-Ha spawn, so, seer!

User Image
Needs general RP and plot! Kaffee is Ardhi but allowed to visit rogues near the pride.

User Image
Brisingr is a ROGUE! As such, I need plot and a possible pride for he, his siblings, and his mummy Hana. He's half-Firekin.

User Image
Ukuucha boy, Shodan! I'd like him to find a future Banu or two, and plots regarding the meta.

User Image
Agni would like general Firekin RP.

User Image
Ifa would like general Swampie RP. :>

User Image
Huo would like Firekin RP and especially RP with his mommy and family. :>

User Image
Seifer would like Ardhi or rogue RP, and a future mate (Should be rogue) to bring home.

User Image
Sazabi is always with his brother Char. Needs general RP in the Ardhi and with rogues. He's FERTILE ladies~ Mate?

User Image
Char, Sazabi's ever present brother wants RPs and meetings with Ardhi members and rogues as well as a future lady.

User Image
Libertas wants family RP and rogue meets. Will eventually join Char and Sazabi's gang of trouble. INFERTILE, so will need a fertile surrogate if the girl finds a mate.

User Image
Ares is Athenaspawn! Needs family RP, rogue plots, and no angst. NONE. Ares is FLUFFY AS GOD.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:09 pm
No form, just tell me who you want to RP with and any ideas if you want more than a random encounter. I'm trying to get back into RP and can't solo worth CRAP anymore. XD

If I have an RP open with you, just link me and who it was with and I'll jump right back to it and sorry for delays. <3 I also need reminders of any plots I forgot. I moved to WA in August so I'm fuzzy. Life's BARELY settling after running around since then, as well as hellmonth in AZ.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:57 pm
heart  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

YourxStarlessxEyes

Dapper Dabbler

7,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:35 pm
I have Kati for Ifa if you'd like! She needs friends, frenemies, etc. (She's actually a juve now). What say you?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:52 pm
YourxStarlessxEyes
I have Kati for Ifa if you'd like! She needs friends, frenemies, etc. (She's actually a juve now). What say you?

I like friendship! :3 Ifa needs it  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

YourxStarlessxEyes

Dapper Dabbler

7,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:05 pm
Awesome! Would you like me to start?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:34 pm