Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x Wind-Kun x

Timid Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:30 pm
User Image

Ш E L C O M E

Greetings, you've walked into, or more or less, 'clicked' into my assortment of wonderful slaves. There will be a mixed variety and each will have a unique personality to suit his/her master. So come in, take a look who knows if you might find one of my playful puppets more than able to, please, your masters.

Ғ Δ C T S

Though there aren't much to say I'd like my partner to know a little bit about me. One being to understand that my activity skills are rapid on occasions if the rp excites me I reply as soon as I'm quoted but my head sometimes curses me to run onto another rp then the next then the next and so on and so on. But I do reply every single time. So no worries, I also have school Monday through Friday. Until 3 in the evening. Then I'm online most of the time If I'm not dying of exhaustion from a previous all nighter. Aside from that I like activity in my partners end as well. We are a team and a rp is fun planning is nice but it takes me a while to come up with something on the spot. But I'm also good at what I 'do' give in end result. I also like making friends to be afraid to send me a friend request or maybe an OOC pm if ya wanna chat. ^-^

Please PM me if your interested in a slave. ♥

C U R R E N T S L A V E S

Leo :: OPEN
Luke :: OPEN
Kosora :: OPEN

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:12 pm
User Image

L E O

"My crown is bloomed from courage"

(( What it says in my file ))

Name :: Leo
Nickname :: Just Leo.
Sexuality :: Homosexual
Collar :: White
Charms :: Dove, White feather, Owl.
Blood Type :: B

(( Looking in the mirror ))

Height :: 5'5"
Eye Color :: Gold
Hair Color :: Carrot Orange
Favorite Types of Clothing :: Likes to wear things like jackets commonly or just basic tees are fine.

(( Looking in my eyes ))

Personality :: Very friendly, Leo likes being as social as he can with someone. However he tends to be a bit of an overexcited and just a tad hyper when allowed. He has rare flashes of maturity and can seem extremely intelligent, but they fade only moments later. Not many things make him sad or cry, but when he does cry it can be a bit difficult to make him stop. Most of his life he had been made fun of at an early age and throughout most his life. Using humor to insult himself before others get the chance.
Cuddling
Running
Climbing trees
Learning new things
Exploring
Dislikes ::
Yelling
Being Slapped
Being forced into acting mature
Hearing compliments he doesn't believe are true.
Crying

(( My Scars ))

Biography :: Leo took most of his life as a joke, making it into high school mainly on lucky grades every now and then. Most of the friends he made forced him into carrying around their things. In a way he was a slave before even entering the trade. They would pick on him, at first it would hurt until he decided to just lock it all away and laugh along with it. Even though he knew it was killing himself on the inside.

Leo's parents were somewhat defensive of the boy. Not really wanting Leo to have friends that treated him no more than dirt and forced him to do petty tasks for them. To the response Leo would only make jokes as to it being his fault for not helping enough. Blinding himself into believing that he was actually friends with these people. One day they told him to take a fist full of aspirins and see how he could go without choking. Hesitant at first Leo accepted the challenge. 2 minutes later he was coughing blood out of his mouth landing on one of the twisted boys in front of him. Instead of helping Leo they pushed him to the ground and left him to fend for himself.

Practically dying the young man barely survived, going to the emergency room. After a mix up in rooms a boy meant to get into the slave trade had gotten his patient papers mixed up with Leo's. Causing the young man to be brought in the next day. Only instead of returning home brought into a trading van. Handcuffed and taken away, as the doors shut he couldn't help but smile. It was just that much in his nature.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

"...but my heart is bloomed from you."

x Wind-Kun x

Timid Shapeshifter

x Wind-Kun x

Timid Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:28 am
User Image

L U K E

"Please...hold me..."

Name :: Luke
Nickname :: None.
Sexuality :: Bisexual
Collar :: Light Grey
Charms :: Dove, White feather, Egg, Nightingale
Blood Type :: A

Height :: 5"1
Eye Color :: Blue
Hair Color :: Teal
Favorite Types of Clothing :: Usually wears loose or over sized clothing. Tank tops, hoodies, Sweaters, etc.

(( Looking in my eyes ))

Personality :: Luke isn't really one for socialization, in fact he doesn't really know how to talk to people. Shy to the extent of being remotely mute Luke does as he is told, whatever that may be. But if his feelings are hurt he might start bursting into tears very sensitive to some subjects. Once he gets to know someone he might become more comfortable around them but grows attached as well. If someone tries to make him smile it might not take much. Luke's happy personality is darling. He tries to suppress his giggles sometimes but sometimes it's too much to resist.
Butterflies
Music
Being held close
Rainy Days
Warm Blankets

Accidentally breaking things.
Clumsily hurting himself.
Being Hit.
Overcomplicated tasks.
Being Shy.

(( My Scars ))

Biography :: Luke was never quite tall, actually he was always considered this small. Carrying a disease that genetically keeps him in the form of a youthful male. He doesn't like being teased about it and might begin to fidget on the topic. It's embarrassing when he hears someone call him cute and tries to hide a blush. Aside from that his life story isn't quite fortunate.

At an early age Luke was the smallest of his brothers even his younger ones. They would pick on him mercilessly. His older sisters being the only comforting part of his family. His parents most of the time making Luke do chores around the home. Working with intense cleaning chemicals daily, his father on occasions beat him with a belt. Without even giving him warning it was something he did just to hear Luke cry. Bruises still remain scattered on his body. He still sometimes has nightmares of waking up bleeding or being told how useless he was. His sisters being the only people that cared enough to take him aside and hold him close. It was actually their idea to sell him to slavery.

It wasn't an act of cruelty but one that would save him from the rotten torment he was getting from the rest of his family. Taken away in chains Luke wasn't mentally stable. He was both scared and relieved of being taken back to his home. His father waiting for him, to hurt Luke in a wicked and twisted way. Hoping now he serve someone obediently, but also someone who can promise to keep him safe.

"...please..keep me safe."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:47 pm
User Image

K O S O R A

"I can paint roses..."

Name :: Kosora Saiden
Nickname :: Some people call him Kori or Sora but his full name is fine as well.
Sexuality :: Bisexual
Collar :: White
Charms :: Dove, White Feather, Nightengale.
Blood Type :: A

Height :: 5'6"
Eye Color :: Silver
Hair Color :: Amberish but can on occasions be a Dark Shade of Brown.
Favorite Types of Clothing :: Nothing too fancy, just warm hoodies and jeans comfort him just fine.

(( Looking in my eyes ))

Personality :: Shy and timid at first but once he gets to know his master he can be very affectionate. However he isn't one to melt easily it usually takes a bit of persistence.
Reading
Drawing or Painting, he likes all kind of art.
Music, he loses himself in it.
Feeling Safe, he's used to being hurt.
Someone who makes him laugh, which can be difficult.
Hitting
Crying, he hates doing and seeing it.
The dark, unable to admit it he has a fear of being alone in the shadows.
Yelling
His art being torn apart.

(( My Scars ))

Biography :: When Kosora was five his parents had gotten divorced and truthfully they took it well. But his mother was one who neglected him constantly and usually had his grandmother watch over him. The old woman was completely crazy. Most of his life being victim to her punishments for petty things like spilling a glass of water or listening to his music at the inappropriate volume. From burning his palm on a stove light, or pouring scalding water onto his back. Eventually he decided to run away. Wanting to stay with his dad where he could be safe from any pain. Instead he was taken by strangers and given a leash around his neck.

At age 12 Kosora was a slave and most of his life he went from good families to those who were downright cruel. The only safe place being school which he was still allowed to venture to. He discovered a love for art that only seemed to expand as he grew older. A love for music as well but only pales in comparison. He is shy about showing people his sketches mainly because he's been taught how bad it is by his grandmother of showing off a talent. That it should be remain hidden, his last mistress had been skeptical and tore most of them away. Treating Kosora as a toy, asked why he acts silent with other women and goes to men mostly for a sense of protection.

"...but I can't paint hearts."

x Wind-Kun x

Timid Shapeshifter

Male Slave Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out