Welcome to Gaia! ::

PINOY IWONCLAN EXTREME

Back to Guilds

Extreme ang saya! Extreme ang kwentuhan! Extreme ang pa-premyo! Extreme ang barkadahan! 

Tags: Filipino, Pinoy, Philippines, Pilipinas, iwonclan 

Reply Gaia Chit-chats
Starry Sky Anime V.S. Actual Game

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KawaiiBrielle

Romantic Darling

14,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:33 am
Hi to all those girls who emotion_bigheart starry sky in the anime i was so happy that it had the anime version probably it was aired last year since i'm not so updated in the Anime world. And so i think the anime version is somewhat dry and boring..

It is like introducing and telling the sides of all the boy's who are related to the girl oh i forgot her name emotion_0A0 and i dislike it.. Maybe i would prefer to play the game... UNFORTUNATELY i had the WHOLE VERSION OF IT! BUT I CAN'T PLAY IT BUT I FOUND A SITE where i can play it in ENGLISH VERSION! emotion_kirakira

And oh boy whoever is that generous fan/person translated the whole game is somehow so AMAZING emotion_jawdrop And now i'm somehow stuck on switching the language thingy program...

Maybe i will give it a try to see all the content of the anime and also the game too in the near future.

And the anime is really sleepy... boring there is no DOKI DOKI feeling and there was only SUBTLE ROMANCE on it.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:42 am
BabyRichelle23

Boring, indeed. I tried to watch the first 10 eps, I guess. Then got too lazy to continue it because I think it's not worth watching. I'll say it's good though, because of the handsome guys, especially the cute Aquarius guy. whee

Is the game already released in English? or just hacked or something?

Happy Pantherlily
Crew

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

KawaiiBrielle

Romantic Darling

14,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:31 am
Happy Pantherlily
BabyRichelle23

Boring, indeed. I tried to watch the first 10 eps, I guess. Then got too lazy to continue it because I think it's not worth watching. I'll say it's good though, because of the handsome guys, especially the cute Aquarius guy. whee

I don't think it already had an english version but in a site i saw someone posted the english translated game links and someone actually translated it.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:56 am
BabyRichelle23
Happy Pantherlily
BabyRichelle23

I don't think it already had an english version but in a site i saw someone posted the english translated game links and someone actually translated it.

that's cool then. i'll try it some other time. biggrin  

Happy Pantherlily
Crew

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Gaia Chit-chats

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers