Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:34 pm
User Image

This is my bokoboko (nana) whom is joining the pridelands with her 6 children, all of whom need a loving male in their lives. Nana is recovering from abandonment from her last mate and her pregnancy with the god of hate; as a trade for her mates life. The goddess of Mothers saved Nana and brought her to the pridelands, in hopes of her having a good home and a safe home.

And now nana is raising her 6 cubs by herself. She needs a male who will replace her loneliness and sadness with happiness. A male who will help her raise her chaotic bunch of melty banana's and in the end, give her a mate.

I am looking for naturals preferably, though I am open to anything. So go ahead and post. <3

These are the cubs: kisukari is mine and this is jynks Gershom and Astoriafallens has Areoiris and Tanako's is nameless and Syrs yaikatongo and Depawsits girl who is unnamed as of now

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:41 pm
awes, good luck splitty! I have someone I could offer but he hasn't joined the pridelands yet XD!  

Syrius Lionwing

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:44 pm
syrius lionwing

Lemme see anyway! <3

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:20 pm
User Image

Dooley is a real hero, he left the firekin when he hit adolescent with his best friend Wessex. Being a huria, he was taught to fight and survive on his own but he misses his family often and longs to be a pat of a pride again, to have a family and something more in his life. He is brave and a little careless because of his bravery, but he would dive in head first if it meant protecting someone he cared for.  

Syrius Lionwing

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:23 pm
I will actually keep him in mind syr. I have always thought he was handsome! <3  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:22 am
yay ^_^!  

Syrius Lionwing

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:24 am
Three of my PLs are taken and another one is a little cub. So all I have is Mheetu who is not really the best physical match despite having some nice throwbacks (his mother's side goes all the way back to Mufasa/Sarabi).

User Image

He's nice, friendly and pretty happy to have grown out of being the runt of the litter. He is also rather used to being around cubs. He's very family-oriented - he's pretty close to his parents, he has 8 litter siblings and 7 younger siblings in the pride. xD

He's probably not the best match for her but he's up for some general rp as well... =)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:40 pm
He isn't a bad match at all Mogami xD Have some faith. Their personalities would probably be a good one. I don't want to choose right away, but she'd totally be up for some friendship as well! <3  

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:02 pm
xd  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:06 pm
blaugh  

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:58 am
mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:12 am
I have Jivu

or bomvu, who is still in need of joining the pride. XD

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:18 am
Cajanic
I have Jivu

or bomvu, who is still in need of joining the pride. XD

How is Bomvu's personality? I am totally digging him  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:36 am
Completely the opposite of how he looks. XD He's quiet, and stern, sure, but he's also a GIANT softy once you get past his appearance and actually talk to him. He's a bit of a goon, but he means well, even when he messes it up. >>  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:39 am
Cajanic
Completely the opposite of how he looks. XD He's quiet, and stern, sure, but he's also a GIANT softy once you get past his appearance and actually talk to him. He's a bit of a goon, but he means well, even when he messes it up. >>

I think I really want to consider this? Want to try and Rp them and see?  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff